200k Smuggled Somali Charcoal Reaches Iraqi Port, Govt Says

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
I blame farmaajo for allowing this to happen. Utter failure on his part.

Nonsense farmajo didn't cut the trees and shipped them to the middle east. The local warlord in control of Kismayo with the help of Uhuru kenyatta did. Do you use logic?

Nonsense farmajo didn't cut the trees and shipped them to the middle east. The local warlord in control of Kismayo with the help of Uhuru kenyatta did. Do you use logic?
He is the president of the country. He has failed! This is happening under his watch.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
This is just disgusting in so many levels. If this continues, Jubbaland will no doubt turn into a desert.

Tree is the most beautiful thing Allah created for us. Tree produces rainy clouds and keeps the soil wet and fertile. It essentially gives us life.

Man, I'm starting to believe the 68 IQ meme. :snoop:

Last edited:

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
He is the president of the country. He has failed! This is happening under his watch.

Nope. Farmajo didn't cut down the trees Ahmed blackie with the help of uhuru kenyatta did.

Farmajo heads fragile federal government that doesn't control beyond the capital, so the blame is on the kismayo warlord.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
This is just disgusting in so many levels. If this continues, Jubbaland will turn into a desert.

Tree is the most beautiful thing Allah created us for. It's what creates rainy clouds and keeps the soil wet and fertile. It literally gives us life.

Man I'm starting to believe the 68 IQ meme. :snoop:

I agree fam my native mammul Jubaland needs better leadership and better care.

I mean who tf cuts trees and sells charcoal?

A madman that's who.

But his happened under local jurisdiction of Jubaland. Farmaajo is to be blamed on a lesser extent but to pretend that Madoobe had nothing to do with illegal charcoal trade is pure stupidity.

Sheikh

VIP
But his happened under local jurisdiction of Jubaland. Farmaajo is to be blamed on a lesser extent but to pretend that Madoobe had nothing to do with illegal charcoal trade is pure stupidity.

There's a reason they're called ''doqonki cagdheer'' you know.

Last edited:

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
blackface truly is a retard. Watch when the valleys of the jubba becomes a barren desolate desert
:mjkkk:

Nope. Farmajo didn't cut down the trees Ahmed blackie with the help of uhuru kenyatta did.

Farmajo heads fragile federal government that doesn't control beyond the capital, so the blame is on the kismayo warlord.
Blackman isnt the president of somalia. It is farmaajos job to keep our country save. He has failed. He is allowing this to happen. Blame him. If not, he should leave.

Ape

Blackman isnt the president of somalia. It is farmaajos job to keep our country save. He has failed. He is allowing this to happen. Blame him. If not, he should leave.
He cant do shit. Nigga is forced to either act like a puppet for amisom and keep the nation destabilise or face death. I feel sorry for hin

No. Madoobe is enabled by farmaajo's lack of authority and xiniinyo, i blame him.

Also how come farmaajo has nothing to say about this? Failure and dangerous!

He cant do shit. Nigga is forced to either act like a puppet for amisom and keep the nation destabilise or face death. I feel sorry for hin
So it is his fault. It is what happens when u dont control 2km outside of the somali presidential palace.

Sheikh

VIP
They not used to fertile lands, low iq nomads trying to make Jubaland into Ogaden

:francis:

Exactly it ain't gonna work.

Jubaland is land of rich minerals, soil, green pastures, and rivers etc.

It shouldn't be treated as a desert.

Ape

So it is his fault. It is what happens when u dont control 2km outside of the somali presidential palace.
He ‘can’ raise an army and overthrow the amisom bunch but jes not experienced

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending