200k Smuggled Somali Charcoal Reaches Iraqi Port, Govt Says

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
So that's another country where all our charcoal is going? That means not only Kenya is the only country gets our charcoal.

This stealing and shipping charcoal needs to stop.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Ahmed Madoobe needs to be replaced ASAP. Ogadens need to get rid off him and replace him with another Ogaden.
His reign of terror against the environment could negatively affect the future of Jubaland.

Sheikh

VIP
Ahmed Madoobe needs to be replaced ASAP. Ogadens need to get rid off him and replace him with another Ogaden.
His reign of terror against the environment could negatively affect the future of Jubaland.

He's going to get replaced by a Marehan Ugaas fam.

He nor his people aren't native to my mammul Jubaland.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
200k wow. In few years the bread basket of Somalia will be turned into desert if Former terrorist turned tribal chief Ahmed madowe is not stopped immediately. Where is the so called human rights activists? Environment activists? Someone should stop the lunatic before he is responsible for the next famine

Sheikh

VIP
200k wow. In few years the bread basket of Somalia will be turned into desert if he is not stopped immediately. Where is the so called human rights activists? Environment activists? Someone should stop the lunatic before he is responsible for the next famine

The guy is either gonna go by Elections. But if he refuses. Our Militias are gonna take him out by force fam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts