2-year old town Wardheer, Bari, Puntland gets solar powered street lights

people are a witness, walaal and FAAN is in your blood, you are even doing it in this thread. what will people believe MJ FAAN. or actual NGO records which say solar street light project happening in the district?

and photo proof of the solar lights by the NGO plus the NGO saying it started with the district that the town wardheer is in, plus it is a well known NGO that also build the barwaawe port and has also done solar lights installation in other parts of Somalia.

i know which one i believe in and i know which one most people believe in. but go ahead and believe in your delusion.
You lying ass negro those projects were completed in June 2018 according to the funds twitter account. You spin all you want but not all Somalis sit around begging like yours 24/7 SSF is well known hence why we would never take credit for projects they have done.
Even the facebook post you linked is from 2018, same time as this tweet signalling the successful completion of this project whereas Wardheer got its solar lights completed in April 2020 thanks to Midnimo youth organization and diaspora funding. You see this productivity as faan when you too can be like this when you roll up your sleeve and stop begging foreigners to do everything for you :mjlol:

Last edited:

Farm

VIP
@Sleepy Hollow killing these Hutus with an inferiority complex. He fled the thread after getting exposed.

:mjlol::damn:
The video clearly said it was self funded but he thought we were like his people which only know how to eat, sleep and shit and lining up at WFP designated lines.

You lying ass negro those projects were completed in June 2018 according to the funds twitter account. You spin all you want but not all Somalis sit around begging like yours 24/7 SSF is well known hence why we would never take credit for projects they have done.
Even the facebook post you linked is from 2018, same time as this tweet signalling the successful completion of this project whereas Wardheer got its solar lights completed in April 2020 thanks to Midnimo youth organization and diaspora funding. You see this productivity as faan when you too can be like this when you roll up your sleeve and stop begging foreigners to do everything for you :mjlol:

kkkk, thats if you believe in the MJ FAAN, i don't believe in it. you have a history for taking credit for work done by NGO.

Midnimo youth project = MJ FAAN.

Farm

VIP
kkkk, thats if you believe in the MJ FAAN, i don't believe in it. you have a history for taking credit for work done by NGO.

Insecurity on full display here folks
tenor.gif

So first the NGO records were the end all be all but after I show you the NGO records show it completed its PL projects back in 2018 you don't want to believe it and yell faan. I see you scream MJ faan and all I see is you yelling "I'm inferior to MJs" :russ:

First you believed the NGO and now its all apart of MJ faan, you remind me of people who accuse the WorldBank of being biased every time it releases a report on Somalia.

Own up to your mistakes (or lies), firm this L and keep it moving :pachah1:

So first the NGO records were the end all be all but after I show you the NGO records show it completed its PL projects back in 2018 you don't want to believe it and yell faan. I see you scream MJ faan and all I see is you yelling "I'm inferior to MJs" :russ:

First you believed the NGO and now its all apart of MJ faan, you remind me of people who accuse the WorldBank of being biased every time it releases a report on Somalia.

Own up to your mistakes (or lies), firm this L and keep it moving :pachah1:

the L yours, no one believes in the fake news of MJ, if the NGO says they completed at 2018 then it was completed at 2018.

but what can i do when someone who is bought up in fake news believes in fake news. most people trust the NGO account more then a fake news MJ account who by the way anyone can open.

the L yours, no one believes in the fake news of MJ, if the NGO says they completed at 2018 then it was completed at 2018.

but what can i do when someone who is bought up in fake news believes in fake news. most people trust the NGO account more then a fake news MJ account who by the way anyone can open.
Yes yes the NGO is fake news now :mjlol:

Pathetic boy keep on stewing in your hate and inferiority, that very same NGO account told you they completed their Puntland Solar lights project in July 2018 yet here you are crying that a 2020 solar lights project completed by diaspora and locals was that same NGO project from 2018.

Go and cope harder :pachah1:

Last edited:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW

Walk off with ur L ass nigga :russ:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Walk off with ur L ass nigga :russ:

This laangaab was exposed yet waa soo indha adag yahay, these Buuns should accept the L and move on, these fools are getting emotional all over the thread to the point of bringing Dollow in Gedo, one of the most ghetto shithole places on earth.

d3bemkbx4aaxy8z-jpeg-jpg.70201

Yes yes the NGO is fake news now :mjlol:

Pathetic boy keep on stewing in your hate and inferiority, that very same NGO account told you they completed their Puntland Solar lights project in July 2018 yet here you are crying that a 2020 solar lights project completed by diaspora and locals was that same NGO project from 2018.

Go and cope harder :pachah1:

your reading comprehension is zero, i said your MJ source is fake and the NGO is real. if they said it finished in 2018, it finished in 2018.

what i am calling bullshit is the fake MJ FAAN page which is taking credit for NGO work.

your reading comprehension is zero, i said your MJ source is fake and the NGO is real. if they said it finished in 2018, it finished in 2018.

what i am calling bullshit is the fake MJ FAAN page which is taking credit for NGO work.
Oh the irony :pachah1:

So you agree the project finished two years ago when Wardheer was only being built 2 years ago yet somehow the NGO built these lights back in 2018 instead of believing the video proof that it was locally built and completed in 2020:pachah1:

Take your L and firm it you useless dumbass:pachah1:

Last edited:

Trending