2-year old town Wardheer, Bari, Puntland gets solar powered street lights

Mashallah Puntland is slowly but surely lighting up and moving away from darkness
1587071596513.png

Most small towns soon have solar powered street lights

this has nothing to do with puntland, this is a project being done by Somali Stability Fund (NGO) and it is happening all over somalia the somali stability fund was also the NGO that build baraawe airport.

you can read it here

puntland project :

Supply and Installation of Solar street lights in seven (7) locations in Bari and Karkaar regions of Puntland, Somalia
District: Waciye, Rako-Raaxo, Dhudhub, Xumbays, Ufeyn, Ceel-dahir, Carmo

The MJ kids of Somalispot have no shame whatsoever even lying and boasting about a NGO funded and implemented project as a "puntland/ mj" achievement

Last edited:

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
this has nothing to do with puntland, this is a project being done by Somali Stability Fund (NGO) and it is happening all over somalia the somali stability fund was also the NGO that build baraawe airport.

you can read it here

puntland project :

Supply and Installation of Solar street lights in seven (7) locations in Bari and Karkaar regions of Puntland, Somalia

you can read it here

puntland project :

The MJ kids of Somalispot have no shame whatsoever even lying and boasting about a NGO funded and implemented project as a "puntland/ mj" achievement
Now is Wardheer a part of those 7 locations mentioned in the fund? No its not hence why the thread was made about Wardheer and not any of those 7 locations. Try harder next time:childplease:

Now is Wardheer a part of those 7 locations mentioned in the fund? No its not hence why the thread was made about Wardheer and not any of those 7 locations. Try harder next time:childplease:

wardheer is a town in carmo district, kid go and learn about your own region

:wow:

even in the video the guy says wardheer in carmo district.

Oh so you the trust the video now even though not believing it earlier.:pachah1:

just take the L and move on like a man no need to embarress yourself any further.

btw i know my Somali geography but you clearly don't, i bet you thought you where smart with your first response of "it's not part of the locations mentioned"

when
1) you don't know difference between a city and a district
2) you clearly have no clue about Somalia.

take my advice kid, go learn and study somali then come back to fkd

just take the L and move on like a man no need to embarress yourself any further.

btw i know my Somali geography but you clearly don't, i bet you thought you where smart with your first response of "it's not part of the locations mentioned"

when
1) you don't know difference between a city and a district
2) you clearly have no clue about Somalia.

take my advice kid, go learn and study somali then come back to fkd
Switching to personal attacks when you know you can't bring definite proof that Wardheer benefitted from the project or else the video would have mentioned it. Fact is Wardheer is a newly established town and would be last on any designated NGO projects compared to existing towns. Ngl I saw you post Waaciye and my mind jumped straight to the village and skimmed the rest of the post, I'm man enough to own up to my mistakes. :mjdontkno:

Now go and bring definite proof that a EU funded NGO built those solar lights.

Switching to personal attacks when you know you can't bring definite proof that Wardheer benefitted from the project or else the video would have mentioned it. Fact is Wardheer is a newly established town and would be last on any designated NGO projects compared to existing towns. Ngl I saw you post Waaciye and my mind jumped straight to the village and skimmed the rest of the post, I'm man enough to own up to my mistakes. :mjdontkno:

Now go and bring definite proof that a EU funded NGO built those solar lights.

:farmajoyaab:

That says district Carmo and doesn't specify Wardheer and I see you ignored my point of newly established towns being last on any NGO project. Wardheer solar streets lights was built by the Midnimo Youth organization with diaspora fund raising. Now run along and come back with definite proof that Wardheer benefitted from that project.

Plus I was right even though those 7 locations are districts the projects are mainly going to the main towns of those districts, which the districts are named after.

That says district Carmo and doesn't specify Wardheer and I see you ignored my point of newly established towns being last on any NGO project. Wardheer solar streets lights was built by the Midnimo Youth organization with diaspora fund raising. Now run along and come back with definite proof that Wardheer benefitted from that project.

Plus I was right even though those 7 locations are districts the projects are mainly going to the main towns of those districts, which the districts are named after.

and where is your evidence for that? you just made up some bullshit so the deflect from your FAAN, when every single person knows this was a NGO Project. and the Somali Stability Fund said they would start in camro district which wardheer is under.

kid you are an embarrassment

and where is your evidence for that? you just made up some bullshit so the deflect from your FAAN, when every single person knows this was a NGO Project. and the Somali Stability Fund said they would start in camro district which wardheer is under.

kid you are an embarrassment
I find that everyone who yells faan at us does it from a place of insecurity

Those NGO projects are all going to the main town of the district because thats why they do and its why locals back home do their best to get their places named a district thats the harsh fact of the matter. Keep calling me kid when all you can bring up is a district allocated fund but nothing about whether a new town can get NGO projects over older towns. Here is a thread about Midnimo and its upcoming project as well so you don't come here with a vague NGO project and claim it benefitted from it just because its in the same district.

I find that everyone who yells faan at us does it from a place of insecurity

Those NGO projects are all going to the main town of the district because thats why they do and its why locals back home do their best to get their places named a district thats the harsh fact of the matter. Keep calling me kid when all you can bring up is a district allocated fund but nothing about whether a new town can get NGO projects over older towns. Here is a thread about Midnimo and its upcoming project as well so you don't come here with a vague NGO project and claim it benefitted from it just because its in the same district.

people are a witness, walaal and FAAN is in your blood, you are even doing it in this thread. what will people believe MJ FAAN. or actual NGO records which say solar street light project happening in the district?

and photo proof of the solar lights by the NGO plus the NGO saying it started with the district that the town wardheer is in, plus it is a well known NGO that also build the barwaawe port and has also done solar lights installation in other parts of Somalia.

i know which one i believe in and i know which one most people believe in. but go ahead and believe in your delusion.

Trending

Latest posts