1st ever china-made passenger jet introduced. Narul SOMALIA orders couple of them cause it's cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shamis

Somalia Airlines coming is back? Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!! Mubaarag!!!! Ciid weeye maanta!

S

Shamis

I'd rather try my luck with Malaysia Airlines.

:drakelaugh:

Waryaa Menace - do you know what it feels like to be the only country on earth without a national airlines? I'm flying on this plane, lord'a mercy:deargod:

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
:drakelaugh:

Waryaa Menace - do you know what it feels like to be the only country on earth without a national airlines? I'm flying on this plane, lord'a mercy:deargod:

It's chinese made, won't last

I think it's amazing none of the ancient Soviet planes that Somali airliners use haven't crashed with passengers over the last 25 years. Unless I'm just ignorant; does anyone know if they have?

menace

VIP
I think it's amazing none of the ancient Soviet planes that Somali airliners use haven't crashed with passengers over the last 25 years. Unless I'm just ignorant; does anyone know if they have?

I am beyond bewildered how they have had no accident this whole time.

Back in 2003i remember flying in it and reading a whole qura of verses bc I was adamant it was gonna go down from the looks of it

In the back seats were uprooted and they had duffle bags to collect the garbage..seats had no functioning seat belts ..some folks had live chicken with them :damn::damn:

Last edited:
Dont you get tired of these misleading titles?

Anyways china is just an economic bully at this moment. Flexing its Economic might over Peasant African Countries.
You would know if you walked through the street markets of mogadishu.

menace

VIP
Dont you get tired of these misleading titles?

Anyways china is just an economic bully at this moment. Flexing its Economic might over Peasant African Countries.
You would know if you walked through the street markets of mogadishu.

:angryman:How dare you dishonor me ..don't you realize I'm the father of AbdiJ

Apollo

VIP

Russians, Germans, Japanese = good engineers.

You can throw a Kalashnikov in the mud, run it over with a truck, throw it from a building and it will still work.

Chinese and Indians = make flimsy stuff.

S

syntax

Has anyone even read the article lol. There is no mention of Somalia even purchasing them. Nothing from google either. lool @ you people just blindly reacting to these sensationalist topics without even reading the article in context.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending