1989-2019 - Somali Civil War Death Toll. Map

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Augustus I only rely on the best sources for data, I don't use anything that isn't legit. It's all in my somali clan folder with links and snap-shots over many matters.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Augustus I urge you to bookmark it as it's good way to show the govt how they failed each year with the death toll. I will be using it and providing data inputs to PL about what's going on each year, and I hope u do with your regional govt or the SFG.

We lost 100 people in PL for 2019. Mog Lost 500. Merka lost 700.

Here is 2019 statistic. I can't wait for 2020. Like I said book-mark it and slam your govt with 'data' no more games. Show the difference from the years before.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Informative thread @DR OSMAN Mudane, your research and findings amaze me every day, Is there anyway you can try finding the death casualties during the Kacaan and beyond.:feedme:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
These numbers are way too small. 50k dead from 1989 to 2019? I'm pretty sure that more people than that were killed in 1991. I've read sources that put the inter Hawiye civil war at 41k casualties in just the first four months alone.

I'm also skeptical of the high numbers for Bari in 1991. As far as I know, the only 'civil war' there was with Al Itihaad and they were quickly dispatched. The only truly heavy fighting in Puntland was in the border regions.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
These numbers are way too small. 50k dead from 1989 to 2019? I'm pretty sure that more people than that were killed in 1991. I've read sources that put the inter Hawiye civil war at 41k casualties in just the first four months alone.

I'm also skeptical of the high numbers for Bari in 1991. As far as I know, the only 'civil war' there was with Al Itihaad and they were quickly dispatched. The only truly heavy fighting in Puntland was in the border regions.

If u have another source that is reliable, care to share? Here is the 600 death story in 92, I am reading it year by year the casualties and it's very accurate how they describe the situation. They clearly did they research bro. It was collected that very year the data.

The non-state conflict between AIAI and SSDF is first included in UCDP data in 1992. In June of that year violent clashes flared up in the Nugal region, resulting in hundreds of battle-related deaths.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Crow I am reading the stats on galkacyo war in 93. Only 200 died which makes sense when Somalis blow it out of porportion and say 500 died, when-ever Somalis say anything I usually assume only 50% of the casualty is true and the rest is made up. The institute does go into deep info about what happened.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Somalis are pretty over emotional about wars and numbers. War syria oo balaayo kasto laysku adeegsaday since 89 untill now is 300k, I doubt Somalia using light weapons would be able to kill 40k in a few months, that's totally hogwash in my opinion the 4 month war

D&M were helping USC and brutally murdering Daarood. Eventually USC turned on them, stole their land and used to sell their own river water to them. They caused the RX/D&M famine.

That is why BLACK HAWK DOWN happened!! They had an excuse to remove Caydiid's mooryaan USC militia.

The infamous warlord era.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Click the number except mogadishu which is unsalvageable the amount of incidents, but the rest of the nation u can see specific death incident number over the period of 89 to 2019 and then double click it and u will get date-death-who fought and a description of the background to the war.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Oh bookmark it, every year when it ends they do the stats for death toll, hold hirshabelle accountable, measure different president security levels and slam them with the data.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Stupid People

Our Somali Civil War started in 1983 and ended in 1989.

With the biggest fighting between the SNM. And Gov troops happening in 1988.

Anything after that the gov practically already fell and it was a wear on for the Somali State between multiple actors..

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
waryaa @Jablibax soo gal. Read the death toll from 89-2019. Keep this site book-marked and keep the govt honest, we can measure which presidency kept the security each year and compare presidents of PL and all regions.

Please note the highest death-toll was in 91 in Somalia and not the intra-hawiye wars as most assume falsely. 8000 thousand darods died at the hands of USC. Even the 4 month war of hawiye was less and only 4000.

No hawiye has refuted this and are hiding out at the shocking 91 genocide which is now all 'collected as statistics' by the most respected international organisation for civil wars. All the hawiyes need to do is now pick up the book clan genocide to find out the culprits who are all named and shamed.

All hawiyes have not 'apologized' to the Darods till this day but make sure u spread this as far and wide as possible to put to light what happened in 91.

The data is in plus this a govt website and the most reputable death toll stats all over the world, just pick up the book and read it, order it online and learn what happened in 91. The book will give u information what happened but this govt statistic which is used to inform all national governments in the world.
You didn’t even answer her question I noticed you quote posts and then dodge it :lolbron::russ::dead:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You didn’t even answer her question I noticed you quote posts and then dodge it :lolbron::russ::dead:

Not a single hawiye has come and said the data is wrong. They can't that's why. It's the only organization in the world that provides data on death casualties in civil war to all governments of the world. I urge PL govt to send this data immediately to the international organizations and show them that 'darods' have been the victims of the civil war since 91 and show them that 'darod' govt statistic of siyad barre was very 'low' in comparison to the USC who try to tell people that 'siyad' was a monster, no the stats says the monsterosity started in 91 with the highest peak in murders.

Unfortunately @SirLancelLord as a typical id22r u love to come in and swipe when niggas are talking 'statistics' and u respond with opinion. U don't have a 'shred' of evidence of siyad barre hargeisa genocide, not 1 exists but it does for 'darod' it's registered with the most respected civil war casualties organization in the world. All you have is 'snm mythology'

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Can the @Admin please 'sticky' this so it doesn't get lost as it's something all Somalis should know and our government about the civil war and the clans who suffered the most. This isn't hearsay either or rumours like SL so-called genocide. This is actual data that was collected at the time of the civil war and collated over the period of 89 to 91. This definitely deserves to be 'sticky thread'.

Trending