1989-2019 - Somali Civil War Death Toll. Map

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Well from 1989 up untill 2019, this is the 'death toll' in all of Somalia from high point of view.

SOMALI-DEATH-TOLL.png

This is just 'upper level map' region by region. No more then 50k died in Somalia, I kind of estimated that before also. So all these clans claiming ludicurous numbers of death, data is in, data says it all. Ironically in 91 was the highest death year from what I saw in Somalia.

Here is Mudug Death toll, obviously 'deeper' so u can 'eye' the 'clan areas'

mudug-death.png

This is Bari Death Toll. Ironically Half of it is nearly Galgala. I have no clue what happened there in the 667 death toll. Was that al-itihaad war?

bari-death-toll.png

The Nugaal-Sool area Death Toll. Garowe-Burtinle-Qardho very quiet as usual

nugaal-sool.png

Makhir/Sanaag/Burco

makhir-toghdheer.png

Buhodle/Burco/Hargeisa. I see Saaxdheer baharsame are getting smoked by Omar Mahmouds lol.
sl-death.png

Deeper into Awdal
awdal.png

I did the north. I will map the 'south' next for u guys. But yeah all these people who keep talking about PL death toll u haven't seen shit till I map the South

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Puntites were right as usual. Most of the death casualties was in '91' the 'darod cleansing'. As you can see 89 is quiet and then huge spike in 91.

statsdeath.png

I urge my Somali brothers please read it, it's the truth. I especially urge the irir gang. Stats are there for u to see, just pick up the book and read about USC AND SNM thugs. 8000 Darods died in Mogadishu in 91. The 4 month war was in 92 and it was 'half the casualties' in the hawiye vs hawiye war.

I love this lady and all Somali should. Dont listen to 'Dahir alasow or haji ingris', listen to the DATA
1603491621348.jpeg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The Darod people demand an apology from Somalia for the 1991 clans-cleansing, ignoring it, brushing it away, acting like it didn't happen won't work anymore. Data is in, Book is there, what's stopping you from reading it and seeing the worst genocide in Somalia.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Take out 8000 from banadir 25k, that's darod souls in heaven and moryans in hell. So the hawiye death toll is 16k for Banadir, There is more in other areas but it will be roughly 20k for hawiye

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Do you ever sleep bro?

The data is in plus this a govt website and the most reputable death toll stats all over the world, just pick up the book and read it, order it online and learn what happened in 91. The book will give u information what happened but this govt statistic which is used to inform all national governments in the world.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Bari lost about 1200 since 1989-2019. RIP to the slain. Nugaal didn't lose much which is my home thank god around 75 lost souls since 1989-2019. Mudug lost around. North Mudug didn't lose much 234 plus I will say 80% in Galkacyo cause they represent that in the city number wise and I also highly doubt they went around slaughtering civilians in baraxlays, so a-lot of the civilians killed was the Omar Mahmouds. So let's say 400-450 was Omar Mahmoud plus 234.

They only lost 600 people since over 30 years. In Total for Majerten area 1200 PLUS 600, We lost 2000 people in the PL area. But we lost far more in Mogadishu in the 91 war, I would say 60% was Majerten of those 8000.

Damn we lost anywhere between 4-5k in 91 plus 2k in PL. 6k is damn high but most of it's cause of Mogadishu un-armed civilians genocide by USC

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
AUN to all the innocents

Here u go so u know how the 'stats' are broken up

som-death.png

Ironically most of it was 'state based' violence. 36k. 11K was Moryan. But as we can see it wasn't siyad barre govt cause we can see in 89-91 the death toll was low and all of a sudden it spiked up in 91 the 'moryan era' where 8000 were killed. While the rest was moryans killing moryans the extra 3.5k during the 92-2004 period. Then the death toll starts to rise up again from the TFG to now. Not at the sort of level at 91 when u look at the graph I showed. But it addds up over 16 years is probably where the 36k comes from.

So Hawiye lost 3k in 91-2004 during the warlord era and I can vouch for that it wasn't very gruesome between them as it was all green line and extortion and check point going on between the losers, but they lost heaps in 2004 to 2019. They were losing 2k a year the mogadishu boys for a steady 16 years. That's 32k. The rest is probably the Regional govts in GM/HS/JL left over with the 4k

Last edited:

Augustus

Cheat on her before she cheats on you.
Are you the one who allotted the numbers? If not where did you get this data from the book doesn't mention anything as precise as this

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Are you the one who allotted the numbers? If not where did you get this data from the book doesn't mention anything as precise as this

The data is from the most respected institution for death casualties and advises national governments. It's very accurate also, as there is no other organisation that is more accurate then they are. I said read the book so they can see the 'story' behind the mogadishu clans-cleansing not the 'data'. The data is from a well respected international institution and endorsed by all national govt.

Augustus

The data is from the most respected institution for death casualties and advises national governments. It's very accurate also, as there is no other organisation that is more accurate then they are. I said read the book so they can see the 'story' behind the mogadishu clans-cleansing not the 'data'. The data is from a well respected international institution and endorsed by all national govt.

Link it I'd like to see it myself :wowsweat:

Can't zoom into anything if you haven't shared it with us :cool:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Where are the numbers for the MJs murdered by Siyad Barre's goons??? Nugaal and Mudug had wells poisoned and lost countless people.

Hang on Sister I am working the 'state based killing' It's 36k. Mogadishu only lost only 20k since 89 till 2019. Plus we know from the graph 89-91 was very low casualties, I know u hate siyad but the graph isn't lying, he wasn't harming the 'civilians' obviously and killing the moryans which makes sense why the 89-91 period it's less then 2k who died each year in that time period.

Then we see a spike in 91 and this 8k is obviously civilian death toll by USC and after that we see 92 hawiye war which 4k. Anyways from Banadir has an over-all 20k death toll, 8k is definitely in 91, then 91-92 is another 4k. There is 12k from Banadir death toll. It was quite after that with less then around 500 dying a year up untill 2006-2009 where it reached 1k to 3k in 2009 which was the highest death casualties by abdullahi.

He only killed 5k hawiyes lol, whil mog ppl have died more under Hassan sheikh/Farmajo/Sharif where it was steady 3k a year from 2009 till 2019. Maybe they should elect a Majerten, let's talk stats on how many died from abdullahi yusuf era and we look at Hassan sheikh, Sharif, Farmaajo. Ironically Farmajo is leading the karbash on hag.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Link it I'd like to see it myself :wowsweat:

Can't zoom into anything if you haven't shared it with us :cool:

Ok but will u admit once u see the site is legit that 'darod should get an apology' for 91 and that hassan sheikh/farmajo/sharif have killed more hawiyes in their term then abdillahi yusuf ever did during his 2004-2009 era. He only ramped up on Hawiye from 2006 till 2009 and the highest the death toll got was 2.7k.

Augustus

Ok but will u admit once u see the site is legit that 'darod should get an apology' for 91 and that hassan sheikh/farmajo/sharif have killed more hawiyes in their term then abdillahi yusuf ever did during his 2004-2009 era. He only ramped up on Hawiye from 2006 till 2009 and the highest the death toll got was 2.7k.

I'm not the one to run from the truth, if that's what you would like no problem :vncu2n5:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I just tallied the 'graph'. Farmajo has killed 2k steadily since 2016 till 2019 he has killed 8k people, what a dog. 2.5k roughly each year. That was way more then Abdillahi Yusuf.
I'm not the one to run from the truth, if that's what you would like no problem :vncu2n5:

Here u go, check it out and keep it bookmarked as they do each year the death toll after the year finishes. It will be interesting to see what 2020 death toll is.

The Uppsala Conflict Data Program (UCDP) is the world’s main provider of data on organized violence and the oldest ongoing data collection project for civil war, with a history of almost 40 years. Its definition of armed conflict has become the global standard of how conflicts are systematically defined and studied.

It's god damn global standard u hear that @Augustus now u have the 'stats' waryaa and now u just need the story from clans cleansing to have a good understanding of what happened and why they chimped out

1591491175037.jpg

This bullshit Siyad killed people is nonsense, we can see where the most deaths happened in Somalia.

Trending

Latest posts