18 states, 18 governors, 18 flags.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
The 18 regions are part and parcel of the chaos in Somalia. Hobyo District alone is bigger than some regions in Somalia.

Somalia was better with the 6 regions + Somaliland.

All these delusional "futoLands" will be karbashed back to reality ,
very soon :win:

giphy.gif
We will be victorious and unite all Somalis under the central government my brudda!!! :rejoice:

You guys are delusional, no going back to the cursed centralism. fix the current system and for that to happen the constitution needs to be completed. The federal and state levels know their limit of power. Or else hala kala yaco. This is the last attempt to resuscitate the failed colonial project.

this will only work with a strong central government. Initially this can be implimented south of Galkacyo as these are all paper states.

Mini regions are better off as they can focus on security and investment there instead of worrying about a huge region.

Puntland is maining Bari and northern Mudug, its already based majorly on three cities and each region has its own governer.

for the North new states can be formed like Bari+ Mudug, Sool , Sanaag , cayn, central waqooyi Galbeed and Awdal.

Time and time again we see counter productivity from Somalis, federalism is the system in place for Somalis and if you want to take away state autonomy then pick up the qori!
Oh wait you can't and if you did you'd be facing the most armed clan in Somalia, keep dwelling on dictatorship whilst I develop my region you disgusting langaabs.

Trending