18 states, 18 governors, 18 flags.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
The 18 regions are way better than current federal states. Today federal territories are just way too big to be administered by one governement. Smaller regions are easier to control.
And it's a whole lot more easier to maintain direct order. We'll know exactly where our
funds will be going and we can easily keep track of what these states do with their domestic and foreign investments.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
And it's a whole lot more easier to maintain direct order. We'll know exactly where our
funds will be going and we can easily keep track of what these states do with their domestic and foreign investments.
I like how it is now. every qabil takes care of themselfes no more 1 guy from xamar telling everybody what to do

Som

VIP
Exactly. Right now if you give funding to a federal state the money will be stolen and eaten in the capital or in the big cities, smaller towns get nothing. Immagine a small tuulo in Galgaduud, the people there won't get even one shilling of the money politicians would eat in dhusomareeb

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
I like how it is now. every qabil takes care of themselfes no more 1 guy from xamar telling everybody what to do
It would've been fine if the investments werent limited to state capitals. Laakiin folks in power do not share. If this method was implemented each region would have developed its capital and its little mini towns/ cities. We would be seeing more infrastructure and developments throughout the country. States would be competing against each other in terms of progessing.

Let's fight using skyscrapers and not with machine guns :salute:

Only in first world countries will you find even the smallest villages developed with a high level of infrastructure and enough wealth to ensure a good standard of living

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
I have Jubaland, and I also happen to possess the biggest portion/state within it. I have 7 degmos all to myself in Gedo, and a few more in the Jubbas. If anything I would be losing my access to the Jubbas and it will be split up between Raxaweyn,Madowweyne and and OG.

Like I said above, the only folks against this project are those who dont currently share or laangaabs who do not have a state to themselves. If it's your land no one will be forcing you to share anything maadaamaad adigu xaq u leedahay:manny:
“I have a state”. Is Madoobe Marexaan to you now :cosbyhmm:

I wont start a JL thread here but I will remind you Gedo is about the same size as middle Jubba dont make me prove it. This was Marexaan pre-Farmajo some of us have been in politics before 2017.
8C2576D3-E2ED-43BB-8FBC-0079303647DC.jpeg

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Only in first world countries will you find even the smallest villages developed with a high level of infrastructure and enough wealth to ensure a good standard of living
Towns like Dhahar and Guriceel need major investments. The capitals must learn to share.

“I have a state”. Is Madoobe Marexaan to you now :cosbyhmm:

I wont start a JL thread here but I will remind you Gedo is about the same size as middle Jubba dont make me prove it. This was Marexaan pre-Farmajo some of us have been in politics before 2017.View attachment 173509

Let's not derail the thread, I understand whenever y'all see a MX person all you wanna do is FKD lol. Jubaland is the Xamar of states. Its mixed, but unlike Xamar it is mixed all over with different typa qabils. inkastoo lagu kala badanyahay shanta soomaliyoo idil ayaa Jubooyinka ku nool.
Hadalka halkaasi ku qabo :salute:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
We went to federalism to keep balance power between states and FGS. Plus Somalia deployed federalism since 2004. So going back is not option.

You want this system so you feel equal and ran from Sade power in JL.

I will tell you something buddy, you will remain as jubaland. Work with your government in kismayo. No more orders from Xamar. It's over since 1991.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
We went to federalism to keep balance power between states and FGS. Plus Somalia deployed federalism since 2004. So going back is not option.

You want this system so you feel equal and ran from Sade power in JL.

I will tell you something buddy, you will remain as jubaland. Work with your government in kismayo. No more orders from Xamar. It's over since 1991.
Feel equal lol? I have two vice presidents
In the Somali peninsula, something no other clan has. On top of that I'm currently the president of the federal republic of Somalia.

One in Jubaland and another in Galmudug.
If the method mentioned above is implemented. Mx would honestly be the first qabil to lose all of its political influence. We would no longer have a say in neither Jubaland nor Galmudug lol. Those states will be governed by the majority. Cabudwaaq the largest city in Galmudug would fall under Dhuusamareeb. (Galgaduud State) we will easily abandoned all the mps we have across all spectrums If it means establishing a powerful unified Somalia.
It isnt fair that one clan can have all these representations while other ethnic Somalis are suffering to even make it to parliament.
Things need to change.

Btw. We have the second largest state in all of Somalia. (GEDO) We may have our issues but land has never been a problem. We want a powerful Somalia and if our current methods ain't working, perhaps trying something new wont hurt.

Last edited:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
So you take equal TAX from all the regions and then give back according to their population size for the budget?
The taxes should be managed according to state. We should avoid any kinda copy^paste methods.What works in Bakool may not work in Sanaag. We should manage each state depending on its population and exports.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Having large mass with very little productivity is far from ideal. Remember quality not quantity.
I wanna give all the power back to the people.
If you're from Sanaag. You would be keeping a close eye on the improvements made by the Sool administration next door comparing it with your own. If sool gets a new stadium. Folks in Sanaag will be hollering at their governor for more funding and infrastructure. Unfortunately we dont have that mentality as of now. People need to be optimistic.

Think of it as a competition. I want our folks to start fighting using skyscrapers. The governors/states should be rewarded every year after submitting their annual accomplishments.

Reborn
The taxes should be managed according to state. We should avoid any kinda copy^paste methods.What works in Bakool may not work in Sanaag. We should manage each state depending on its population and exports.

Just balkanize the country if you believe in this idea :heh:

Trending

Latest posts