18 states, 18 governors, 18 flags.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Imagine saying you visited Togdheer instead of Somaliland? Or that you visited Jubba Hoose instead of saying you've just returned from Jubaland. All 18 states will have a national symbol like the USA. We need to get rid everything that we currently have and start over from scratch. The current, "federal" system that we have in play right now has one too many loopholes which means we're not only dealing with ethnic Somalis but also their foreign sponsors. No more presidents, we will now strictly have governors who will be taking direct orders from the FGS.

Give it just one more go, enforce it, get the ICJ involved and if for whatever reason it doesn't work out. It's time to pack our bags and hit the road. If we cant get along, perhaps we're not even related, I suggest going our separate ways. Fool me twice will now be in action. Theres no need to even try a third time

Imagine saying you visited Togdheer instead of Somaliland? Or that you visited Jubba Hoose instead of saying you've just returned from Jubaland. All 18 states will have a national symbol like the USA. We need to get rid everything that we currently have and start over from scratch. The current, "federal" system that we have in play right now has one too many loopholes which means we're not only dealing with ethnic Somalis but also their foreign sponsors. No more presidents, we will now strictly have governors who will be taking direct orders from the FGS.

Give it just one more go, enforce it, get the ICJ involved and if for whatever reason it doesn't work out. It's time to pack our bags and hit the road. If we cant get along, perhaps we're not even related, I suggest going our separate ways. Fool me twice will now be in action. Theres no need to even try a third time
Governors who take direct orders from the FGS? That’s a dream and a half.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
I think you mean 13 regions

18 states is what we aim for including Banadir
20210304_100230.jpg

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Governors who take direct orders from the FGS? That’s a dream and a half.
I believe certain clans would rather govern themselves since they predominantly rule over others and their territories. But if you come from a dominate clan and your folks have a whole state to themselves you'll be eating real good. You wont need to share with anyone. Laakiin compare that with someone who now governs a state which he is not a majority, im thinking in a well established government those folks will learn to share even if they dont like it. Again if you are a laandheere, this is the best way to go.
You would have two states sometimes even more with multiple governors and flags.

If one of your teams gets eliminated in a tournament, you would have a second state representing you. It's win win here :mjlol:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
I see no reason as to why all regions must operate with the same setup. If a region feels like it doesnt want federalism then it should try being a presidents drone state.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
I see no reason as to why all regions must operate with the same setup. If a region feels like it doesnt want federalism then it should try being a presidents drone state.
Only the capital cities get major investments. Howshu waa iney noqoto isxilqaan.
States should be going to war in terms of progess. We should be having competitions. Who did what this year? Governors should be recognized for their work and rewarded by being elected president someday.

I wanna see Togdheer vs Bakool in a soccer match sxb lol, times are changing, let's progress together.

Once Farmaajo has been booted by the HAGs, an Hiraab State will be born and unified and no more shisheeye clans like reer Gedo will be meddling in our Affair.....Its 2021 every men to his own States!

1614883138922.png

1614883247993.png

:rejoice:

Yall couldnt even share the capital in 1991.

So let's save this option for last :mjlol:

Kkkk all jokes aside sxb this Banaadir your suggesting aint Kismaayo where certain folks were massacred and booted out of and send back to gedo by force, as for we HAG we have an certain understanding that revolves around our Hiraab Interests.

Your folks in Gedo are wilding out in the wilderness i suggest you Gedo folks leave this kablalax state Jubaland and join the HAG States, we can always use an wadaniyiin like you boys lol.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Kkkk all jokes aside sxb this Banaadir your suggesting aint Kismaayo where certain folks were massacred and booted out of and send back to gedo by force, as for we HAG we have an certain understanding that revolves around our Hiraab Interests.

Your folks in Gedo are wilding out in the wilderness i suggest you Gedo folks leave this kablalax state Jubaland and join the HAG States, we can always use an wadaniyiin like you boys lol.
Kismayo was lost to Al Shabaab and their supporters. Sade wasnt defeated by a clan but by an Islamic coalition made up of Somalis and Bantus. The city was later resecured by Kenyan tanks and the Kikuyu presence down there can still be seen on a map. Mx didnt lose Kismayo to another qabil. Taasi marnaba ha hilmaamin. I've been avoiding FDK posts maalmahaan but I'll get that bit out of the way.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Only the capital cities get major investments. Howshu waa iney noqoto isxilqaan.
States should be going to war in terms of progess. We should be having competitions. Who did what this year? Governors should be recognized for their work and rewarded by being elected president someday.

I wanna see Togdheer vs Bakool in a soccer match sxb lol, times are changing, let's progress together.
So when the president appoints all governors, we get competition?

Imagine being so small you rely on your highest branch and still need to hide your goals in a national agenda :nahgirl:

Som

VIP
The 18 regions are way better than current federal states. Today federal territories are just way too big to be administered by one governement. Smaller regions are easier to control.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
So when the president appoints all governors, we get competition?

Imagine being so small you rely on your highest branch and still need to hide your goals in a national agenda :nahgirl:
I have Jubaland, and I also happen to possess the biggest portion/state within it. I have 7 degmos all to myself in Gedo, and a few more in the Jubbas. If anything I would be losing my access to the Jubbas and it will be split up between Raxaweyn,Madowweyne and and OG.

Like I said above, the only folks against this project are those who dont currently share or laangaabs who do not have a state to themselves. If it's your land no one will be forcing you to share anything maadaamaad adigu xaq u leedahay:manny:

Trending