18 Somali girls used to make explicit videos to blackmail politicians

Farmaajo and Fahad Yaasiin's Villa Sodom & Gomorrah has been exposed countless times for using blackmail to entrap Somali politicians. Similar to what Epstein and other Yahuudis did to western powerbrokers.

Not long ago a prominent Farmaajo spokesperson exposed that they pay N&N supporters in food and free housing but they also set up cameras in the houses. The lady also said that N&N handlers demand sexual relations from female N&N supporters.

Read Part 1 of Villa Sodom & Gomorrah here:

Part 2 is this newest interview about the 18 girls forced into p0rnography to create blackmail material.

Last edited:
Dahir Calasow released a clip last year showing a video of one of Farmaajo's political allies with a young woman. This is exactly what the interview above discusses, these young ladies are used to "shukansi" men to make explicit content for future blackmail material.
Nobody should be surprised considering this is the Kacaan 2.0 and we all know the Kacaan regime was depraved.

Last edited:
Farmaajo and Fahad Yaasiin's Villa Sodom & Gomorrah has been exposed countless times for using blackmail to entrap Somali politicians. Similar to what Epstein and other Yahuudis did to western powerbrokers.

Not long ago a prominent Farmaajo spokesperson exposed that they pay N&N supporters in food and free housing but they also set up cameras in the houses. The lady also said that N&N handlers demand sexual relations from female N&N supporters.

Read Part 1 of Villa Sodom & Gomorrah here:

Part 2 is this newest interview about the 18 girls forced into p0rnography to create blackmail material.
Wonderful news, imagine hundreds of Somali female spies. As terrorists underestimate women, they can slip through without detection.

10 people died from a suicide bombing in Somalias capital. We are fighting with terrorists, i support extreme measures.

There is a difference between espionage and making women prostitute themselves to create blackmail material.

You know what kind of groups blackmail people, pimp women and sell drugs (Khat)?

CRIMINAL ORGANISATIONS.

Last edited:
There is a difference between espionage and making women prostitute themselves to create blackmail material.

You know what kind of groups blackmail people, pimp women and sell drugs (Khat)?

CRIMINAL ORGANISATIONS.
Similiar tactics are used by the intelligence agencies all over the world, black mail allows leverage.

Similiar tactics are used by the intelligence agencies all over the world, black mail allows leverage.
The Russians were notorious for this kind of sexpionage. They even had schools where they trained women for this. The movie red sparrow was based on this. These kind of tactics happen all over the world. Nothing to be shocked about.

The Russians were notorious for this kind of sexpionage. They even had schools where they trained women for this. The movie red sparrow was based on this. These kind of tactics happen all over the world. Nothing to be shocked about.
Also the TV show, the Americans shows this in a lot more detail.

Farmaajo already admitted he is not good with the deen long time ago. While I can't say I believe this guy, I can't also say I don't believe what he's saying.

Farmaajo already admitted he is not good with the deen long time ago. While I can't say I believe this guy, I can't also say I don't believe what he's saying.
I don’t think deen has anything to do with it. Politics is a dirty game, anybody who thinks otherwise is kidding themselves.

Last edited:
Absolutely. How can a Somali president say he's not good with the deen? Farmaajo gives me taraku salad vibes.

We have

1. Drug Dealing (Through his brother Hassan Farmaajo)
2. Theft
3. Murder
3. Pimping girls

What's the difference between N&N and the Mafia or any other criminal syndicates? I don't see any.

I was told N&N have a video of qoorqor in a massage parlour in turkey with under age girl I was told this a year ago now I 100% believe it.
The cult will still support the mafia syndicate of N&N. @codewebsduh I'm not suprised you trying to normalize such behaviour .

Trending