17 Year old Xaliimo cries for BLM!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
Twitter gang doing anything for Madow attention.
Anyone surprised in the day and age of this buffoonery.
First thing Xalimos do is toss the hijab and replace it with a negro.
I'm surprised she didnt change her name to Sally to fit in, oh wait Sabrina is already a pretty ambiguous name.
031318-celebrities-idris-elba-sabrina-dhowre-james-bond.jpg

Xaliimos are dropping like flies wallahi. Never heard one of them crying for the somaali abaar they only got xanaaq when Turkish airlines was giving food.:mjlol: none of them will dare say anything about amisom either.:deadrose:

im fine with supporting this type of black stuff but lmao taking such a big leadership role in it is a bit much to me. Cry for Somalia first. :ivers:

Twitter gang doing anything for Madow attention.
Anyone surprised in the day and age of this buffoonery.
First thing Xalimos do is toss the hijab and replace it with a negro.
I'm surprised she didnt change her name to Sally to fit in, oh wait Sabrina is already a pretty ambiguous name.
View attachment 44845
wallahi i never heard of a somaali called Sabrina. had me confused at first:kanyehmm:

Did you fail English class cause your comprehension is atrocious? Your genes are inferior to darkskin genes and that's the truth. We're the first and you're just some tacky mutation.

Listen dhuxul be proud of yourself

:drakelaugh:Did your ayeeyo give you a
Hard time over your blickness

33409AD8-3412-46F6-80A7-C366CA60943E.gif

Why you on our site black ? This is a
Somali only site - no

:russ:Beautiful
You look disgusting and need compliments from random niggas on the internet to feel better.
You're eventually going to star on an episode of catfish.

Tut tut why you jealous for?:chrisfreshhah:

You sound like a typical African American
Girl who has a inferiority complex

Again why are you on a Somali site for?:kodaksmiley:

From my observation, it is a dhuxul Bantu or AA girl posing as a farax.

I am more interested in her backstory. Where did this hate towards Somalis come from as an AA or Bantu? Might be a serious case of inferiority complex or some other underlying self-esteem issues.

We'll see how long she tries to drag this failure of an act on for.

Ask her to write a paragraph in af Somali without google translate and we can distinguish if it a bantu or an AA

My af Somali sucks. I can't write or read in Somali but I have cousins who can't even speak Somali so you can't judge.
From my observation, it is a dhuxul Bantu or AA girl posing as a farax.

I am more interested in her backstory. Where did this hate towards Somalis come from as an AA or Bantu? Might be a serious case of inferiority complex or some other underlying self-esteem issues.

We'll see how long she tries to drag this failure of an act on for.

Ask her to write a paragraph in af Somali without google translate and we can distinguish if it a bantu or an AA

GTFOH. There are thousands of Somalis that can't read or write Somali too. @Yonis was one of them, but ain't know one judging him.
Yes but you know absolutely nothing about Somalis and Somalia also you only use Somali words that have already been stated beforehand in threads where you can figure out the meaning by the context.

Just make another account and try again.
:camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts