17 Year old Xaliimo cries for BLM!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
You're a colorist and fyi darkskin>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>unmelanated aging skin
Time out, waryaa.
That's a Yellow card.
7FEZ.gif

You can't call man a colourist whilst being colourist, come on now.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Glad I'm not the only one that noticed. I've never seen a Somali girl that tall.
:whoo:
Then you've not seen many somali females the only very tall girls I see are always a somali girl. Xalimos heights vary considerably

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
SSpot damage the Somali reputation more than any twitter Somali girl could ever do. My friend forwarded me a Facebook post where many Bantus were discussing how shocked and reviled they were when they saw how much Somalis hated them because of this site. Some of them even started to become insecure. I started coming to this site in late March and then decided to make an account to combat the nonsense on this website.

No I'm not Bantu I'm a Hashemite.
Why would you're friend's become insecure because of what a somali says like no offence but our population isn't that high yet people stay obsessed over our opinions as if we have relevance if someone hated somalis online id just swear at them not become insecure that's some inferiority shit to have your self esteem dependent on someone else I'm glad I'm somali to not have that:ayaanswag:
I do agree people shouldn't internalise hate for them but this mainly bants or I hope it is and wtf is a Hashemite acutubillah:holeup:

A Hashemite means that I come from the same family as NabiuLlah Muhamed.
Why would you're friend's become insecure because of what a somali says like no offence but our population isn't that high yet people stay obsessed over our opinions as if we have relevance if someone hated somalis online id just swear at them not become insecure that's some inferiority shit to have your self esteem dependent on someone else I'm glad I'm somali to not have that:ayaanswag:
I do agree people shouldn't internalise hate for them but this mainly bants or I hope it is and wtf is a Hashemite acutubillah:holeup:

You're a colorist and fyi darkskin>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>unmelanated aging skin

I am light skin actually Masha’Allah

But there is nothing wrong with you dhuxul skin
Ppl

:trumpsmirk: Don’t come for - I call u that
Cos no way ur a guy

I will Destroy you - I don’t stop - u fucking quoted the
Wrong one — shall we proceed

:dabcasar: I’m not like these girls on here I’m CUSH

I'm a feminist so I can't really make fun of Somali women. If only you were a Xaarbashi like Xalima.

Nah you tried coming for me - come it’s ur chest
Motherfucker - forget I am a female

You don’t make sense I am a ethnic ISSAQ
female - are you ok? Are you lit?

:trumpsmirk: I’m reer Burco special breed

Then you've not seen many somali females the only very tall girls I see are always a somali girl. Xalimos heights vary considerably

I guess I haven't.:kanyeshrug:

No offense but most Somali girls I've known are anywhere between 5'0 - 5'6,
ethiopian typical height.

The guy's are usually my height 6'0 or shorter.

Maybe I only seem to meet outliers?

I met this super tall Somali guy once on a flight tho. I'll never forget it because it's the first time I've been accused of being in a gay relationship.

We talked from Seattle to Cali & chilled for a bit during our layover.
Decided to grab a bite to eat & part ways & he payed for my meal.

The cashier straight up asked us how long we've been together.:westbrookwtf::williamswtf::ohlord:

I've avoided everything California related since then.

:russ:
Dark skin Somalis age just as bad

Keep hating ass nigga.
No she's my Isaaq Queen not a Habashit. f*ck feminism and f*ck Madows who are against Somalis!

Don't hate the truth. DarkSkin>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>unmelanated quickly aging skin. This is just basic human knowledge dear.
Nah you tried coming for me - come it’s ur chest
Motherfucker - forget I am a female

You don’t make sense I am a ethnic ISSAQ
female - are you ok? Are you lit?

:trumpsmirk: I’m reer Burco special breed

Keep hating ass nigga.

You absolutely cannot be a straight Somali man. You're either a disgruntled langaab or a roleplaying Xalimo

I'm sorry, i'll check my cisfaarax privilege. Dark skin IS royalty!! Light skin mutt peasants are just a bunch of jealous half breeds.

Noolow sis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts