15,000 year old Moroccans seem Somali-like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@NourUgaas T1a originated from middle east so we must send you all back to Arabia except for beesha Garxajis since they fall under the Isaaq umbrella that is majority E1b1b. :)

You denied my Banu Hashim rights so I can deny your nativeness to the Horn. Only real Somalis will stay and I'm E1b1b bred. :4uzpnkt:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
They seem to have quite a lot of hunter gatherer (Hadza-like) admixture. This is the second largest component of their genetic makeup.

unIPFC6.png

@NourUgaas T1a originated from middle east so we must send you all back to Arabia except for beesha Garxajis since they fall under the Isaaq umbrella that is majority E1b1b. :)

You denied my Banu Hashim rights so I can deny your nativeness to the Horn. Only real Somalis will stay and I'm E1b1b bred. :4uzpnkt:

@Factz

We ain't no Ayrabz! Acudubiah! We are all native to the Horn! Plus the strand of E1b1b of the Somalis came from the Middle East/North Africa. We came together loool

it makes sense because around 15,000 yrs ago cushites mixed with arabs… so a very long time ago.

j1 does not =equal semitic at all, j1 is has origins in turkey and caucus. thats why we see daroods and the majority of habeshas being e1b1b even tho they claim Semitic origin

This may be pre-Afro-Asiatic.

What surprised me that it was E-M78 that was high, instead of the now common E-M81.

It seems like E-M78 were explorers as it is the most widespread E lineage by distance.
Proto AA was 17k years old I am Suugo Linguistics.

j1 does not =equal semitic at all, j1 is has origins in turkey and caucus. thats why we see daroods and the majority of habeshas being e1b1b even tho they claim Semitic origin
Around 50% of J1 is found in Saudis and 70% in Yemenis, majority of Arabs are either J2, E1b1b1, and mainly T like the tamimi amd kuwaiti tribes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts