144 nigerian police deployed in somalia

disgusting
I hope nabar iyo naxdin are proud of themselves these amisom soldiers are now going to rape Somali women in south Somalia

Last edited:
Even the Nigerians are shocked
84E71260-D3FD-4403-8150-B6D875E0CEEE.jpeg

Somalia is this how low we have sunk? Nigeria a country riddled with corruption, turmoil and suffered riots throughout the end of last year are now on our soil.
Farmaajo received millions in funding and military training from numerous world elites, for what? all to be used in his clan war whilst he hired Alshabaab within our government, using them at his disposal allowing them to grow stronger.

What a shame the N&N regime has been, they have reversed the 10 year progress we have made.

"SSDF1" with an AY pfp, the guy who brought us foreigners? Stop talking man
Yes because AY brought in foreigners whilst Somalia had a functioning government and SNA:heh:.

AY revived a government which has benefitted the nation, Faroole secured the FGS, ever since 2012 we have received millions in funding and training for our military, so tell me why the capital isn't even secure from Alshabaab? instead of you realising these faults you look to deflect to a complete different scenario from the past, is this who I share a country with?

Last edited:
Yes because AY brought in foreigners whilst Somalia had a functioning government and SNA:heh:.

AY revived a government which has benefitted the nation, Faroole secured the FGS, ever since 2012 we have received millions in funding and training for our military, so tell me why the capital isn't even secure from Alshabaab? instead of you realising these faults you look to deflect to a complete different situation from the past, is this who I share a country with?
It's interesting how far one can go to justify things. Oh well, it is what it is

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Somalia is this how low we have sunk? Nigeria a country riddled with corruption, turmoil and suffered riots throughout the end of last year are now on our soil.
Farmaajo received millions in funding and military training from numerous world elites, for what? all to be used in his clan war whilst he hired Alshabaab within our government, using them at his disposal allowing them to grow stronger.

What a shame the N&N regime has been, they have reversed the 10 year progress we have made.
bro thats what iam saying. All these billions usa and turkey has invested in the military and somehow they still not good enough to take out all 10k flipflop wearing terrorists. The crazy part is if amisom decides to leave somalia. The entire south will get taken over in 2 days