144 nigerian police deployed in somalia

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
By who are you getting cucked? You don't live in the south
Are you blind by both states and isaaq oppresses my people because of said barre was DAROOD and you're Darood and you guys are basically the same shit but I don't hate isaaq i do not have cuqdad, I just want Somalia to move on and be a stable country

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Are you blind by both states and isaaq oppresses my people because of said barre was DAROOD and you're Darood and you guys are basically the same shit but I don't hate isaaq i do not have cuqdad, I just want Somalia to move on and be a stable country
Opressed? :gucciwhat: Yall litterly chose SL yourself. Nobody from SL went to sool with guns and forced you to join us.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
The reason why there are amisom in south is because they fought back unlike PL and SL that worked for Ethiopia.
Dude the reason their is amisom in the south because their are terrorist attacks every 2 weeks In xamar. All shabab has entire tuulos and cities in the south supporting them. While in SL all shabab has no stronghold

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
Opressed? :gucciwhat: Yall litterly chose SL yourself. Nobody from SL went to sool with guns and forced you to join us.
actually am not even joking, Somaliland soldiers came to my tuulo literally with a gun and took the Somalia flag down then took the elders and that was the last time the people put the Somali flag there.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
actually am not even joking, Somaliland soldiers came to my tuulo literally with a gun and took the Somalia flag down then took the elders and that was the last time the people put the Somali flag there.
lol you are lying no sl soldiers takes the somali flag down in non isaaq cities. Litterly people in borama wave the somalia flag and nothing happens to them and they live next to us :mjhaps:

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
Caynaba is not tiny brother its an Isaaq town (I think HJ) in Sool. Maybe a third of Sool is Isaaq
Are you gonna denied that isaaq is taking Dhul land or sool, saanag was always isaaq hmm
so isaaq never genocide Dhul and took their land oki