14 Year Old Girl Commits Suicide After Being Beaten, Bullied And Video Posted To Social Media!

Erythrean

🇺🇸 PROUD MURICAN!!! Hamitic Horner Race
Of course, it’s a shitty madow.. they pick fights like a bunch of monkeys.
E5F4B10E-E050-4407-B831-3EA51ADAD392.png

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
With all due respect I had worse things spread about me when i was in school, never thought once about ending it. But clearly something else must have been happening behind the scenes because I have a hard time believing that she offed herself because of a video. You could barely see her face, regardless RIP.🙏🏾

With all due respect I had worse things spread about me when i was in school, never thought once about ending it. But clearly something else must have been happening behind the scenes because I have a hard time believing that she offed herself because of a video. You could barely see her face, regardless RIP.🙏🏾
I think you’re forgetting that kids these days live in the world of social media where their school lives and fragile social status is almost coming into play at all times, it’s especially toxic to young girls due to them being strongly socially aware and insecure.

social media is like seeing what people are actually thinking in their minds about you and confirming you worst negative biases, there’s also the mob mentality where people pile in on others which can feel suffocating.

Trending

Latest posts