14 dead in renewed clashes in Dalsan, Kismayo district, Jubbaland,Somalia

@Bohol

My bad, if you are not being biased.
After Farmajo plotted the conflict in Kismaayo.He speaks on the media about the conflict.Who does this idiot think we are.

The timing of the conflict comes at a time it suits his interest.

Whe both FGS and AS are in the conflict what do you expect a blood booth ofcourse.

His hatred for MJ is eminent.
MJs are facing a coalition of Cawrmala,AS and FGS.

I think PL should send men to Kismaayo to look into the interest of MJs in Kismaayo district.

I strongly agree.

Our enemies are taking advantage of the fact that we are concentrated in the North-East.

Lol, fun dream but sorry to wake you up. The fight is between MJ/Cawrmale and its stupid.

What is sad is Madoobeโ€™s Admin could not venture outside Kenyan confines to step in the middle of this and end it. At least pretend there is a Jubbaland. Is he afraid of Cawrmale?

In any event this is highly embarrassing for Somalia at all levels clan, regional, federal government. In Shaa Allah this mercifullly ends.

Lol, fun dream but sorry to wake you up. The fight is between MJ/Cawrmale and its stupid.

Its sad Madoobeโ€™s Admin could not venture outside Kenyan confines to step in the middle of this and end it. At least pretend there is a Jubbaland. Is he afraid of Cawrmale?

In any event this is highly embarrassing for Somalia at all levels clan, regional, federal government. In Shaa Allah this mercifullly ends.
Marax MX are well known to manufacture wars in Kismaayo.
You remember well in 2013 when Madoobe was attacked by Cawrmala iyo Galjecel when the minister of Defence at that time an Elay visited Kismaayo and handed bribes to SNA to split them it ended up in failure.
When Madhoobe karbashed them in few hours then they resorted to using Huraale who suffered same fate.

Then come elections last year Failmajo paid bribes to Xidig and Seraar and other oGgadens to stire conflict.Then Failmajo regime paid AS operatives to bomb madina hotel where alot of Makahil and Cawliyahan were killed and the N&N media started to pin it down on Madhoobe a classical divide and rule and it failed.The game plan was to claim Kismaayo is not safe and to bring in AMISOM Ethiopia and SNA from Xamar but it failed.

Now the IC knows the dirty games of Failmajo and what he did in Beled Xaawo.

So failmajo wants to delegitemise Madhoobe in Kismaayo by stirring another conflict in Kismaayo this time between Cawrmala and MJ.

So that he can claim that we need more AMISOM Ethiopian soilders in Kismaayo who will bring MX mooriyaan to Kismaayo as SNA.

We know your dirty kacanka trained KGB plots .You played alot during the reign of MSB.
Kacanka pitted Ogaden against Isaaq
Ogaden against Xawadle

Dir against Ogaden
Mx against Ogaden.

You turned Ethiopia against Ogaden and Kenya against Ogaden.

Alxamdulilah Cumar Jess came and ended the hunger games.

Marax MX are well known to manufacture wars in Kismaayo.
You remember well in 2013 when Madoobe was attacked by Cawrmala iyo Galjecel when the minister of Defence at that time an Elay visited Kismaayo and handed bribes to SNA to split them it ended up in failure.
When Madhoobe karbashed them in few hours then they resorted to using Huraale who suffered same fate.

Then come elections last year Failmajo paid bribes to Xidig and Seraar and other oGgadens to stire conflict.Then Failmajo regime paid AS operatives to bomb madina hotel where alot of Makahil and Cawliyahan were killed and the N&N media started to pin it down on Madhoobe a classical divide and rule and it failed.The game plan was to claim Kismaayo is not safe and to bring in AMISOM Ethiopia and SNA from Xamar but it failed.

Now the IC knows the dirty games of Failmajo and what he did in Beled Xaawo.

So failmajo wants to delegitemise Madhoobe in Kismaayo by stirring another conflict in Kismaayo this time between Cawrmala and MJ.

So that he can claim that we need more AMISOM Ethiopian soilders in Kismaayo who will bring MX mooriyaan to Kismaayo as SNA.

We know your dirty kacanka trained KGB plots .You played alot during the reign of MSB.
Kacanka pitted Ogaden against Isaaq
Ogaden against Xawadle

Dir against Ogaden
Mx against Ogaden.

You turned Ethiopia against Ogaden and Kenya against Ogaden.

Alxamdulilah Cumar Jess came and ended the hunger games.

Django.

Weโ€™ve been discussing Somali politics for over a decade. I remember when you were clapping for Koojar, Afgaduud ilaa yaumina hadaa Madoobe. When will you ever use a source to back up your claims, instead of Adeer Cabdi Baastos bedtime stories in Gaarisa?

Anyway forget all that. Why canโ€™t the โ€˜Powerful President of Jubbalandโ€™ step in and end this? Is perhaps involved which is why he canโ€™t? Please explain.

Django.

Weโ€™ve been discussing Somali politics for over a decade. I remember when you were clapping for Koojar, Afgaduud ilaa yaumina hadaa Madoobe. When will you ever use a source to back up your claims, instead of Adeer Cabdi Baastos bedtime stories in Gaarisa?

Anyway forget all that. Why canโ€™t the โ€˜Powerful President of Jubbalandโ€™ step in and end this? Is perhaps involved which is why he canโ€™t? Please explain.
I was never engaged in talking about luuq in that period in all those 10 years your luuq was under Ethiopian occupation till today
Also madoobe predates koojar and your kind have never defeated him in 3 battles you fought against him.

In those 10 years we have agreed to disagree and also learnt to think like mx.
The conflict in JL will end when you think like MX.l

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP

What is sad is Madoobeโ€™s Admin could not venture outside Kenyan confines to step in the middle of this and end it. At least pretend there is a Jubbaland. Is he afraid of Cawrmale?

Why would Madoobe step in? I hope Jubaland lets the clans on the ground reach a resolution.

The reason Somalia has been in anarchy for 30 years is outside intervention preventing the emergence of a clear winner.

Tucking_Fypo

ุณู„ุทู†ุฉ ู…ุฌุฑุชูŠู†
VIP
I am not disputing the political name exists but we are talking about the casualties in the Dalsan conflict. If there is no Dhulos or Warsans dying in the conflict (as shown from the ACLED/Africa conflict data source) we can't say it is Harti vs Cowrmale that is misleading and dishonest.

A famous reer Hagar fighter was wounded in that battle where he was leading harti fighters. Word is 2 Qayaad fighters died AUN it's not only amaanle Mjs fighting it's Harti fighting.

It started as a beef between amaanle and cawrmale subclans but escalated when iftin baastos SNA paid militias and other cawrmales attacked but lost when Harti reinforcements came.

TekNiKo

โ€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
So they had to call Madoove Darawiish for back up? :silanyosmile:

Cawromale wa laandheere walle.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Galjecel and cowramaale Anaga joore keene ey ey dhashe weye hala laayo... Donfar ma dahiro ba la yiri

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
After Farmajo plotted the conflict in Kismaayo.He speaks on the media about the conflict.Who does this idiot think we are.

The timing of the conflict comes at a time it suits his interest.

Whe both FGS and AS are in the conflict what do you expect a blood booth ofcourse.

His hatred for MJ is eminent.
MJs are facing a coalition of Cawrmala,AS and FGS.

I think PL should send men to Kismaayo to look into the interest of MJs in Kismaayo district.
so this dumbass doesn't say a word whenever inter-hawiye clashes are happening in mogadishu yet suddenly will speak about what's curently going on in kismayo,
how convenient.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Laangaan kulahaa. Al Shabab make you lot pay Jizya like youre kuffars

Kkkk you are a langaab jabjab kkkk. What Al Kabob? There's no Al Kabob in my massive deegaans there were exterminated what about your deegaans?

Sheikh

VIP
These two dreamers sicken me. The Mx beg is the worst who would have known an MJ from qandala could get jungle fever from Gedo. @Arma has a thread on this actually check it https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...s-of-the-jubbas-and-gedo-100-years-ago.38390/

Ogaden has the vast majority by a longshot and even if it didnt...

View attachment 102866

Only our warlord maintained the city that shows whos native :denzelnigga:

Kkkk my pet are you mad? Horta are you from Ethiopia somaha? Kkkk you either from Ethiopia or Kenya kkkk. Gedo is the biggest Gobol in the South after Benadir. The 2nd largest region in Somalia. This is the truth my pet. That thread you shared of my other pet is flawed and has many subs missing kkkk I got the sources on that thread and there's many subs that were not mentioned but hey that was his intention we are the majority so he hid the rest. Mareexaan laandheeres have the majority alx. Kkk the rightful Jubaland President leader that kicked out the moryaans and liberated Jubaland in the civil war as the natives of the land is this legend that destroys you neefs :salute:

barre-adan-shire.jpg

Sheikh

VIP
Ogaden always lived in the South. From Baardheere in Gedo to Raaskaambooni in Badhaadhe on the coast.

Capstar kkkk cut the cap. The refugees were brought by MSB in the 70's to Afmadow kkkk. Don't mention my many populous tropical cities such as Baardheere and my coast kkkk

Capstar kkkk cut the cap. The refugees were brought by MSB in the 70's to Afmadow kkkk. Don't mention my many populous tropical cities such as Baardheere and my coast kkkk
Yes MSB brought Ogaden refugees to Garissa in 1970s

But brought starving reer diini to Somalia in the drought of 1974.

Trending