13 years old children ‘wed’ in Burao, Somaliland

I mentioned a second wife as a joke and she said she will boil me alive and chop up the second wife. I havent brought it up since but she will get over it in time

Your wife rocks! She’s blessed for living in a western country where polygamy is illegal. Worst come to worst, she can always sue you.
:rejoice:

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
My grandmother got married at 15. Getting married in your late twenties/thirties is a new phenomenon. Also children back home are much more mature.

I don’t really see this as wrong if they both consented . I just want both of them to finish their secondary education, at least before they have children .

My grandmother got married at 15. Getting married in your late twenties/thirties is a new phenomenon. Also children back home are much more mature.

I don’t really see this as wrong if they both consented . I just want both of them to finish their secondary education, at least before they have children .

@Leila

You are right, these two look more mature beyond their age.

And why would I do that? I’m not trying to live paycheck to paycheck.

I ask because the only people I know who have an irrational opposition to polygamy are females who chase those degrees and adopt a Western mindset to these social practices and want to impose them on a population that will not be receptive to what is going to be proposed (which is opposition to polygamy in this case).

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
when i was in dubai there was this girl that already had sex with her boyfriend at age 14 with out a condom somehow she isn't pregnant tho

Trending

Latest posts