13 years old children ‘wed’ in Burao, Somaliland

Dont get me wrong, I have thing for Dark xalimos wallahi. Just not London ones.
I like Dark skinned xalimos who take care of themselves:lawd:
Are you suggesting they usually don’t take care of themselves. :krs:

You could just say you like dark butts but you had to mention that you like them when they take care of themselves :stopit:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I swear our forefathers are turning at their graves.. Back in the days at 15 years old you was considered a man.. And These new faraxs are living under their moms skirts at 35 years old still playing a baby :gucciwhat:
At 15, you should be trying to get your first xalimo and planning your strategy, not COD and Fifa:damedamn:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Are you suggesting they usually don’t take care of themselves. :krs:

You could just say you like dark butts but you had to mention that you like them when they take care of themselves :stopit:
If you saw London xalimos, you wouldnt say this to me sxb. The ones I saw in Somalia were very attractive and slim. They were dark but with a shinning dark gold complexion. It was beautiful wallahi

@Samaalic Era

The real game?

View attachment 83236

@13, I was too religious to think about girls. They seem to be deeply in love with one another.

This explains why you left the deen.. You didn't experience anything when you was little. And grew up curious to try all the bad stuff you was prohibited from :drakewtf:
If you saw London xalimos, you wouldnt say this to me sxb. The ones I saw in Somalia were very attractive and slim. They were dark but with a shinning dark gold complexion. It was beautiful wallahi
How do they look like in London :drakelaugh:

2019113063710708152217556378281000_2642113502741559_1191718171824881664_n.jpg

BURAO (HOL) - A 13-year-old boy and a girl of similar age ‘tied the knot’ Friday in Burao in Somaliland to become a husband and wife generating widespread reaction in the social media.

Pictures circulating in the social media show the visibly young teenagers after their supposed
wedding.

A post in a Facebook page where the pictures first surfaced indicates the two wedded in a ceremony attended ‘by several people from within and in the outskirts of Burco’.

The post indicates the two children are both aged 13 years.

According to Somaliland Constitution, adulthood starts from the age of 15 though international
standards define an adult as someone of the 18 and above. The Federal Constitution has aligned itself with the internationally recognized age of 18.

Despite the legal framework, underage marriage in Somalia is still common as was the case
witnessed in Burco. According to a report by Save the Children in 2017, early marriage prevalence in Somalia stands at 14% with higher rates recorded in south and central parts of the country.

20191130637107140912672143child3.jpg

20191130637107141293731060child_2.jpg

https://www.hiiraan.com/news4/2019/Nov/166294/13_years_old_children_wed_in_burco_somaliland.aspx

This is just sad. They’re little kids and shouldn’t have to deal with such matters. I wish they could have grown up without a care in the world.

Hmm idk. Kids in the west lose their virginity at that age so is it really that bad? It’s not like she’s marrying a guy twice her age and it doesn’t seem forced.
Lol 13 year olds having sex is not common anywhere. I don’t know where you grew up. No me in my class was having sex at 13 except or girl with her dad

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Somalis are naturally obsessed with marriage and given the fact that there isn’t much to do back home, all everybody does is get married. It’s a big thing there, sometimes “ma guursatey” comes before “seetahay” :)

Whatever the case, I wish this young couple happiness.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Somalis are naturally obsessed with marriage and given the fact that there isn’t much to do back home, all everybody does is get married. It’s a big thing there, sometimes “ma guursatey” comes before “seetahay” :)

Whatever the case, I wish this young couple happiness.
This is half assed positivity, your slacking walal:pachah1:

Trending