13 year old kids married in Somaliland in 2019

That’s exactly what happens. There are girls that were virgins at 15 and pregnant at 16.

It doesn’t require a build up to get pregnant. Your first time is enough to get pregnant.

If they were sexually active since they were 12 and only got pregnant at 16 that’d be a miracle. More times than many they get pregnant the moment they start having sex.

Look up research online about the ages that pre-teens start getting sexually active, it's not 15/16, it's earlier.

Where did you grow up? In the West, everybody knows that teens start dating from age 12 and then they get progressively more inappropriate with each other the longer they are together.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
I mean they look happy:manny:

Also how does everyone know she’s bleached I can never really tell that kind of stuff. What specific detail revealed it?

View attachment 201049

Mashallah humbalyo to those young couples they look more happy but I would have advised they both should have finished their school education first before getting married as marriage is a huge responsibility

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Mashallah humbalyo to those young couples they look more happy but I would have advised they both should have finished their school education first before getting married as marriage is a huge responsibility
School education first? Lol this is Somalia where most girls get married off at young age before they got educated and diaspora are taking their jobs so a lot of them don't have positive job outlooks.

Beautiful.

Much more natural and better than some old man and a 13 year old child. You can see it from her body language how happy she is. Have you seen some of these young girls pictured with their old husbands, it looks like a funeral.

At that age, some pre-teens want to 'date', so might as well make it halal if they are both interested.
:mjpls: I didn't take you as the type person who'd be approving of child marriages, never mind at 13 years old.

:mjpls: I didn't take you as the type person who'd be approving of child marriages, never mind at 13 years old.

I don't really.

However, in a country where little girls are married off to old men, this is a far better option so I am happy to see this instead of this shit:

maxresdefault.jpg

images

pimp.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-09-18 at 00.04.56.png
    Screenshot 2021-09-18 at 00.04.56.png
    753.5 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:
Its not haram and they're both the same age so who cares? When I was their age I also thought about marriage and if I had found a suitable partner than I would have gotten married then too. In the eyes of Islam they've both hit puberty so they have rights as well, if they both consented to be married and are of similar age I consider that a blessing and hope for the best for them!

The girl could be pregnant, I've seen cases of teens marrying back home and most of the time its just a shotgun wedding.

Not ideal but I’d rather see teens making their cute little relationships halaal and living happily than young girls being forced to married geriatric fuckers. Previous generations would marry this young. My maternal grandmother got married at 16, a great aunt at 14 and my grandmother’s cousin at 15.