13 year old kids married in Somaliland in 2019

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
13.jpg

Beautiful.

Much more natural and better than some old man and a 13 year old child. You can see it from her body language how happy she is. Have you seen some of these young girls pictured with their old husbands, it looks like a funeral.

At that age, some pre-teens want to 'date', so might as well make it halal if they are both interested.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Beautiful.

Much more natural and better than some old man and a 13 year old child. You can see it from her body language how happy she is. Have you seen some of these young girls pictured with their old husbands, it looks like a funeral.

At that age, some pre-teens want to 'date', so might as well make it halal if they are both interested.
she’s bleached to the core at age 13 lmao wtf is this.

if your standards are “at least it’s not an old man and a 13 year old”, the bar is in literal hell man come on.

They are legit wearing tracksuits at their weddings do you honestly think they won’t seriously cringe/regret this decision in a few years?

What happens if she gets pregnant before they realize how bad of an idea this was.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
13 year old girls are bleaching now?
my first thoughts lol. They start young apparently.

I wonder if she was always bleached or if they started for her wedding day.

if your standards are “at least it’s not an old man and a 13 year old”, the bar is in literal hell man come on.

They are legit wearing tracksuits at their weddings do you honestly think they won’t seriously cringe/regret this decision in a few years?

What happens if she gets pregnant before they realize how bad of an idea this was.
They will mature. Getting married at that age is not a problem if you are mature.

Teens at that age develop feelings and some of them have needs, that's why they sneak around and have boyfriends and girlfriends. It's better to make it halal and if she gets pregnant so be it.

Yes, the bar is in hell. This is Somalia/Land. The land where some old fart can get married to a 13 year old girl. So yes, i'd rather see young 'love', than imagine the horror of an old man on top of a child.

*Personally, I wouldn't want my child to be married at that age and I'd rather they abstain until they're more mature. Also, the boy has to provide and how will he do that as a child.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Teens at that age develop feelings and some of them have needs, that's why they sneak around and have boyfriends and girlfriends.
Yeah, teens are are 15+. Not 13 year olds, that’s WAY too young and shouldn’t be enabled at all.

I’d get it if they were maybe older teens close to young adults but not when they were 11 and 12 just a while ago.

13 y/o have more in common with 11 y/o than say a 17 y/o.

Also, no 13 yo is sneaking around like that especially not in Somalia. Even in the west 13 yo aren’t super active. I’d know, I was 13 just 5 years ago.

Yeah, teens are are 15+. Not 13 year olds, that’s WAY too young and shouldn’t be enabled at all.

I’d get it if they were maybe older teens close to young adults but not when they were 11 and 12 just a while ago.

13 y/o have more in common with 11 y/o than say a 17 y/o.

Also, no 13 yo is sneaking around like that especially not in Somalia. Even in the west 13 yo aren’t super active. I’d know, I was 13 just 5 years ago.

Not all teens. In the West, some of these teens start at age 12 and are having sex at that age and beyond. Have you not heard of these young girls who get knocked up in high school/secondary school? They don't magically get pregnant at the age of 16, they were probably active before that.

I don't condone young marriages, but in Somalia/Land where young girls get married off to old predators, I'd rather see pre-teens marry each other- at least they are the same mental and physical age.

Cerberus

VIP
Teens at that age develop feelings and some of them have needs, that's why they sneak around and have boyfriends and girlfriends. It's better to make it halal and if she gets pregnant so be it.

Yes, the bar is in hell. This is Somalia/Land. The land where some old fart can get married to a 13 year old girl. So yes, i'd rather see young 'love', than imagine the horror of an old man on top of a child.

*Personally, I wouldn't want my child to be married at that age and I'd rather they abstain until they're more mature. Also, the boy has to provide and how will he do that as a child.
Yes those feelings are caruur type loving feelings from natural euphoria hormone levels in body at young age.

Cerberus

VIP
Not all teens. In the West, some of these teens start at age 12 and are having sex at that age and beyond. Have you not heard of these young girls who get knocked up in high school/secondary school? They don't magically get pregnant at the age of 16, they were probably active before that.

I don't condone young marriages, but in Somalia/Land where young girls get married off to old predators, I'd rather see pre-teens marry each other- at least they are the same mental and physical age.

Thanks for sharing, look at this quote below in the link you shared, if teens are getting STDs are age 14, they didn't start at that age, it started earlier.

Among 14- to 19-year-olds, however, the prevalence of protective HSV-1 antibodies fell by nearly 23 percent from 1999 to 2010, the research team found.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
They don't magically get pregnant at the age of 16
That’s exactly what happens. There are girls that were virgins at 15 and pregnant at 16.

It doesn’t require a build up to get pregnant. Your first time is enough to get pregnant.

If they were sexually active since they were 12 and only got pregnant at 16 that’d be a miracle. More times than many they get pregnant the moment they start having sex.

Trending

Latest posts