100 Shukaansi Questions you should ask your Somali Halimo Finacee? PLz Don't Marry a Halimo/Women unless satisfied with the answers!

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Parents/ Sibling Questionare

1. Are both of your parents alive and still married?

2.What type of work does your parents do?

3.How is your relationship with both of parents and siblings?

4. Do work and have a job?what type of work did you do so far?

5.How much salary do you earn monthly?

6.How many years have you worked so far?
7. Are you are happy with out work earnings and benefits or you are simply do it to pay your bills.

8.How much percent of your earnings do you manage to save? roughly how much do you have in your savings account now?

9.Did you ever lived somewhere else beside your parent's household?

10.Do you currently rent or own the property you live in?

Marriage/Relationship
-----------------------------------------------------------------

11. Do you own a car and have a valid driver's license as well?

12. Have you married someone before?

13.Do you have husband/BF at this moment? is there any kids of your own from previous relationship?

14.When are you planning or hoping to get engaged and married?

13. Do your parents approve you to pick whoever you want to marry?

15. Is there any tribes or regions within Somalia your parents would object to marry from?
16. Do you think your parents would be OK if you marry a Non-Somali? If yes Is there any race or religion they would object to?

17. Do you think your parents/siblings would have influence in your new Marriage?if so,How much influence would it be?
Preference

18.How many offsprings do you want to have?

19.If you turn to be infertile and have trouble to conceive, will be OK for me to marry another women?

20.Do you plan to die have a happily for ever marriage through thick and skin or you ask for divorce and plan to marry many men?

21.How many times during the day do you shower?

22. Do you take your showers in the morning or at night before bed?

23.Do you prefer to use a soap to wash you self or body shampoo?

24. Somali Cadey or regular toosh brush?

25.When you finish eating food do you use tooth pick or dental floss for cavity clean up?

26.Do you use mouth wash after brushing your teeth?

27.Do you eat or drink anything in the morning before you brush your teeth?

28.Do you use tissue paper to wipe your butt with after you use water to clean up? or do you use the combination of both?

29.Do you always use soap to wash your hands after using the toilet all the time?

30.Does your socks need to be replaced daily? Does your feet smell?

31.Do you snore in your sleep? Is yes how loud is it?

32.While trying to sleep do you usually fall sleep right away or it takes you a while and many toss and turns to pass out?

33.Do you like to cuddle and talk while trying to fall asleep with your companion or you would let them pass out without physical contact and disturbance?
Religion

34.Do you woke up for the morning prayers all the time?

35.How many Surahs/Jus of the Koran do you know by heart?

36. Do you regularly pray all the 5 prayers on time daily?

37.Do you prefer to pray at home or like to head to mosque?

38.What is the biggest sin you committed

39.Are you open to let your Future offsprings to marry a non-Muslim or a Muslim foreigner?

40. Are you going to use Islamic or Western marriage laws of conduct/duties in your marriage or reference if an argument rises.

Health

45.What is your blood type?

46.Any herdity disease in your family I should know off?

46.Were you cured of TB before or was exposed to?

46.Did you ever had any type of Hepatitis?

47. Ever had STD before?any history of diseases or disorders?

48.Is it Ok with you that both of us have to undergo a full physical health test?

47.Do you exercise? How often? Do you eat healthy food?

48.How important is it for your to have a good Hygiene habits?do you put an effort to tide things around the house and keep the house clean all the time?

47.Do you get sick or have any mood swings during your period or pregnancy?

49.Do you use Deordant after you shower?

50. Do you have high blood pressure or narecistic?

Marriage

52.What type of wedding would you like? A extrvange one with over 100 participant in a hotel or you want a simple one with close relative attending and spend the rest on a vacation on your honeymoon?

53.Are you OK with if we share the password of your e-mailed/social network accounts?

54.Would you object or refuse if your companion asks you to delete your social accounts? Or pull out your pictures out of the internet? How about deleting your EXes contacts or Ciyaal suuq girlfriends as well.

56.Do you also want to share banking account information and willing to co-open a joint account?

57.Are you willing to work after marriage or pregnancy?

58.If employed are you OK paying your share of expenses of the home?

Hobbies

60. What are you top favorite hobbies and pastimes you engage more often?

61. Any smoking habits before? Do you smoke cigarettes/hookah now?

62. Did you ever chew Khat before or currently indulge in it?

63.Did you ever had any bad habits before or have now that I should off?

64.What are some of your favorite TV shows/ or reality shows you usualy watch?

65. What is your view of creating a gap of years for our futur offsprings from each other?

66. Would it be a problem if I can only produce girls only? Would it bother you?

67.Would you be engaged in my parent's and sibling's life and situations and help if needed?

68.If one my family member requests a monetary help would you be willing to help?

69.Do you believe in only the head of the household(Man) to work?

70.If there is disagreement between us who would you confide in? Who do you think will serve as our mediator?

71.What is your view on your spouse property and earnings? is it yours as well?

72.Will you be willing to share your previous relationships with me or want to hear about it?

73.What would cause you to stop talking to me in retaliation of something I did?

74. If you promise to do something for me and fail to do so what is the best policy to remind of you?

75.Can you fall sleep while someone beside you is engaged in talking or watching TV and such?

76.Does it bother you to sleep if the bedroom the light is on?

77. Do you think you would be strong and patient if we face death, financial problem or a tragic incident?

78.Do you have money saved up if we save a financial crisis or willing the pull out through it?

79.If you prefer to have many kids, how much are aiming to have ?

80.How often would you buy gifts or cloths for your partner!

81.Do you prefer to have boys or girls?

82.Do you expect your companion to cook/wash/clean if wife is sick? Would you be mad if he doesn't?

83.Do you like to cook at home or prefer to go out/order from a restaurant?

84. How often would expect your partner to take you out for food or a movie in a week?

85.What do you like to spend your work off days doing?
86.Do you prefer to spend your off with your family/kids or with your close friends?

87.What are top qualities/traits you prefer your partner to have?
88.What type of school do you like for your kids to attend?

89.What type of invirmont would you like you future kids to grow up in? The West or back home ?

90. What is traits you don't want your future husband/wife not to have?

91.What are things to make you loose your confidence in your partner?

92. is it possible you would use domestic ic violance or beating to use on you partner?

93. Are you willing to beat up your kids if they misbehave?

94.How would you react if your wife/husband insults or demeans you?

95.If an argument rises between you and your husband/wife and insults is thrown around how would you react to it?

96.If a major disagemeents happens do you expect to leave your household or expect your partner to do so.

97.What are some embarassing habits and incident you will not share with your partner?

I am tired,:damn: 😤 you guys add the remaining of the hundred question.:):samwelcome:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Its exhausting. When will u have the time to actually insert & ejaculate?

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Parents/ Sibling Questionare

1. Are both of your parents alive and still married?

2.What type of work does your parents do?

3.How is your relationship with both of parents and siblings?

4. Do work and have a job?what type of work did you do so far?

5.How much salary do you earn monthly?

6.How many years have you worked so far?
7. Are you are happy with out work earnings and benefits or you are simply do it to pay your bills.

8.How much percent of your earnings do you manage to save? roughly how much do you have in your savings account now?

9.Did you ever lived somewhere else beside your parent's household?

10.Do you currently rent or own the property you live in?

Marriage/Relationship
-----------------------------------------------------------------

11. Do you own a car and have a valid driver's license as well?

12. Have you married someone before?

13.Do you have husband/BF at this moment? is there any kids of your own from previous relationship?

14.When are you planning or hoping to get engaged and married?

13. Do your parents approve you to pick whoever you want to marry?

15. Is there any tribes or regions within Somalia your parents would object to marry from?
16. Do you think your parents would be OK if you marry a Non-Somali? If yes Is there any race or religion they would object to?

17. Do you think your parents/siblings would have influence in your new Marriage?if so,How much influence would it be?
Preference

18.How many offsprings do you want to have?

19.If you turn to be infertile and have trouble to conceive, will be OK for me to marry another women?

20.Do you plan to die have a happily for ever marriage through thick and skin or you ask for divorce and plan to marry many men?

21.How many times during the day do you shower?

22. Do you take your showers in the morning or at night before bed?

23.Do you prefer to use a soap to wash you self or body shampoo?

24. Somali Cadey or regular toosh brush?

25.When you finish eating food do you use tooth pick or dental floss for cavity clean up?

26.Do you use mouth wash after brushing your teeth?

27.Do you eat or drink anything in the morning before you brush your teeth?

28.Do you use tissue paper to wipe your butt with after you use water to clean up? or do you use the combination of both?

29.Do you always use soap to wash your hands after using the toilet all the time?

30.Does your socks need to be replaced daily? Does your feet smell?

31.Do you snore in your sleep? Is yes how loud is it?

32.While trying to sleep do you usually fall sleep right away or it takes you a while and many toss and turns to pass out?

33.Do you like to cuddle and talk while trying to fall asleep with your companion or you would let them pass out without physical contact and disturbance?
Religion

34.Do you woke up for the morning prayers all the time?

35.How many Surahs/Jus of the Koran do you know by heart?

36. Do you regularly pray all the 5 prayers on time daily?

37.Do you prefer to pray at home or like to head to mosque?

38.What is the biggest sin you committed

39.Are you open to let your Future offsprings to marry a non-Muslim or a Muslim foreigner?

40. Are you going to use Islamic or Western marriage laws of conduct/duties in your marriage or reference if an argument rises.

Health

45.What is your blood type?

46.Any herdity disease in your family I should know off?

46.Were you cured of TB before or was exposed to?

46.Did you ever had any type of Hepatitis?

47. Ever had STD before?any history of diseases or disorders?

48.Is it Ok with you that both of us have to undergo a full physical health test?

47.Do you exercise? How often? Do you eat healthy food?

48.How important is it for your to have a good Hygiene habits?do you put an effort to tide things around the house and keep the house clean all the time?

47.Do you get sick or have any mood swings during your period or pregnancy?

49.Do you use Deordant after you shower?

50. Do you have high blood pressure or narecistic?

Marriage

52.What type of wedding would you like? A extrvange one with over 100 participant in a hotel or you want a simple one with close relative attending and spend the rest on a vacation on your honeymoon?

53.Are you OK with if we share the password of your e-mailed/social network accounts?

54.Would you object or refuse if your companion asks you to delete your social accounts? Or pull out your pictures out of the internet? How about deleting your EXes contacts or Ciyaal suuq girlfriends as well.

56.Do you also want to share banking account information and willing to co-open a joint account?

57.Are you willing to work after marriage or pregnancy?

58.If employed are you OK paying your share of expenses of the home?

Hobbies

60. What are you top favorite hobbies and pastimes you engage more often?

61. Any smoking habits before? Do you smoke cigarettes/hookah now?

62. Did you ever chew Khat before or currently indulge in it?

63.Did you ever had any bad habits before or have now that I should off?

64.What are some of your favorite TV shows/ or reality shows you usualy watch?

65. What is your view of creating a gap of years for our futur offsprings from each other?

66. Would it be a problem if I can only produce girls only? Would it bother you?

67.Would you be engaged in my parent's and sibling's life and situations and help if needed?

68.If one my family member requests a monetary help would you be willing to help?

69.Do you believe in only the head of the household(Man) to work?

70.If there is disagreement between us who would you confide in? Who do you think will serve as our mediator?

71.What is your view on your spouse property and earnings? is it yours as well?

72.Will you be willing to share your previous relationships with me or want to hear about it?

73.What would cause you to stop talking to me in retaliation of something I did?

74. If you promise to do something for me and fail to do so what is the best policy to remind of you?

75.Can you fall sleep while someone beside you is engaged in talking or watching TV and such?

76.Does it bother you to sleep if the bedroom the light is on?

77. Do you think you would be strong and patient if we face death, financial problem or a tragic incident?

78.Do you have money saved up if we save a financial crisis or willing the pull out through it?

79.If you prefer to have many kids, how much are aiming to have ?

80.How often would you buy gifts or cloths for your partner!

81.Do you prefer to have boys or girls?

82.Do you expect your companion to cook/wash/clean if wife is sick? Would you be mad if he doesn't?

83.Do you like to cook at home or prefer to go out/order from a restaurant?

84. How often would expect your partner to take you out for food or a movie in a week?

85.What do you like to spend your work off days doing?
86.Do you prefer to spend your off with your family/kids or with your close friends?

87.What are top qualities/traits you prefer your partner to have?
88.What type of school do you like for your kids to attend?

89.What type of invirmont would you like you future kids to grow up in? The West or back home ?

90. What is traits you don't want your future husband/wife not to have?

91.What are things to make you loose your confidence in your partner?

92. is it possible you would use domestic ic violance or beating to use on you partner?

93. Are you willing to beat up your kids if they misbehave?

94.How would you react if your wife/husband insults or demeans you?

95.If an argument rises between you and your husband/wife and insults is thrown around how would you react to it?

96.If a major disagemeents happens do you expect to leave your household or expect your partner to do so.

97.What are some embarassing habits and incident you will not share with your partner?

I am tired,:damn: 😤 you guys add the remaining of the hundred question.:):samwelcome:
Who tf asks 100 questions on a date:mindblown:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Who tf asks 100 questions on a date:mindblown:

C'mon, I am talking about through out the relationship untill marriage comes up and you have to have the answer of all these questions since they are all Important to know before marriage.:hillarybiz::9sqnfbd:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
why would you ask someone how many times they shower lol

Why not, would you wifey/husband a Halimo/guy who showers only once a week and isn't hyrgenic? I am surprised you have a problem with this Q out of all,an important one indeed.

I remember 10 years ago, I refused to marry this beautiful Single mother who was willing to pay for everything even, at first
I noticed how messy their house was almost every time I paid a visit. It was like walking into a redneck trailer park house in Tennessee, only daipar wearing kids were crwaling around and it was obvious that she takes her time to change the kid which basically caused the house to smell like Shit, there was also dirty cloths piled up almost every corner and the hoarding habit and collecting unnecessary stuff :nahgirl:

I didn't need any more evidence to rule her nasty ass and realize she was unhygienic and asking her about her showering habits wouldn't matter anymore.

:drakelaugh:

Why not, would you wifey/husband a Halimo/guy who showers only once a week and isn't hyrgenic? I am surprised you have a problem with this Q out of all,an important one indeed.

I remember 10 years ago, I refused to marry this beautiful OG Single mother who was willing to pay for everything even, at first
I noticed how messy their house was almost every time I paid a visit. It was like walking into a redneck trailer park house in Tennessee, only daipar wearing kids were crwaling around and it was obvious that she takes her time to change the kid which basically caused the house to smell like Shit, there was also dirty cloths piled up almost every corner and the hoarding habit and collecting unnecessary stuff :nahgirl:

I didn't need any more evidence to rule her nasty ass and realize she was unhygienic and asking her about her showering habits wouldn't matter anymore.

:drakelaugh:
This speaks more about you than you probably intended. Why were you pursuing a woman with that many babies under the age of 3? Why would you mooch off or allow a mother with young children to cover your expenses and obligations as a man??:kanyehmm:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1621599497044.png

Trending