100 MPs have gone to Kenya to bring down Farmaajo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I've never seen her call out @Inquisitive_ but somehow we are the ones obsessed with Hawiye? :ayaanswag: Fat f*ck kulaha, HSM's stomach was folding over. All of these politicians are fat as f*ck. Gaas is just smarter than the rest of them. If the MPs were loyal to the government and Farmaajo who's trying to salvage it, Somalia would be going somewhere. But it's not, so instead they deflect on Puntland.

They were coming from all sides at me and @PuntiteQueen and they're surprised where are holding our own saying Majerteen women are the most qabiilist. Of course we'd come at @Asma's neck, the dumb cowered after mentioning Gaas was in Nairobi conspiring, then called us "Majerteen people" out by name. You're damn straight we are gonna come after you. And if I'm gonna mention Hawiye, I'll say it. What the f*ck is a Hawiye for me to be subliminal about them? :ileycry:I won't cower and hide.
Who the f*ck is @Asma and why is she mentioning Majerteen and the Honorable, his royal highness President AbdiWeli Gaas.

Secondly Hutus are jealous of Puntland, we are moving forward while innocent people are still being killed in Muqdisho.

Thirdly wasn't their Hutu president bowing down to a dead Christian soldier while he didn't even give out condolences to the Somali people who lost their lives?

Never forget!!!!

KDF.jpg

Gibiin-Udug

Don't act like his "achievements" are yours what have you done ? Get a child before you're too old.
I will get not one but several children inshallah.

But when will you stop obsessing over another man who doesn't know you exist? Like who are you?

Who the f*ck is @Asma and why is she mentioning Majerteen and the Honorable, his royal highness President AbdiWeli Gaas.

Secondly Hutus are jealous of Puntland, we are moving forward while innocent people are still being killed in Muqdisho.

Secondly wasn't their Hutu president bowing down to a dead Christian soldier while he didn't even give out condolences to the Somali people who lost their lives?

Never forget!!!!

KDF.jpg

Of course they're jealous.
Any Puntland topic is either created by them or most of the posts come from them.

It's like they don't have an identity outside of us.
:mjlol:

This is what I don't get. People make fun of Siilaanyo all the time. Heck, even Somalilanders like me and @Duke of Bohol take the piss out of him and rightly so. But Siilanyo is like 100 times better than Gaas as a leader and these women throw a hissy fit out of qabyaalad. :ayaanswag:

I got news for you, sweat heart. You're a female. You belong to what ever clan your husband belongs to.:camby:

Sxb caadi iska dhig how did you compare Siilaanyo who is a million times better then that fat tub of lard Gaas that has not an ounce of shame or somalinimo in him?

A funny convo went on between Siilaanyo and Sheikh Shariif in Djibouti when Shariif point blank asked him "if he prefers the Somalia today to that during the kacaan"

Siilaanyo laughed and said "no" and when asked why he insist upon secession, his response was "fix your backyard first before you ask me to risk the evil eye of that women"

This women whose name I forgot was apparently a famous lady that sold khaat near Hargaisa airport that's friend with siilaanyo family, everybody laughed when he said this.

Meanwhile Gaas held a tribal conference in London recently calling for federation with Ethiopia after the Somali conference in London ended and in the 90's he opposed C/Yusuf Ceydiid peace deal to which C/Yusuf rebuked him by saying "your kids have milk, ours don't".

This bakhti doesn't deserve to be in the same sentence as someone like Siilaanyo that welcomed those fleeing Ethiopian invasion because of his adeer's dhabodilifnimo while they shamelessly made public announcements that they won't accept any flights or IDP's fleeing conflicts, no one went their and people poured into Somaliland instead, it's gobonimo vs gunimo.

I felt sick seeing siilaanyo in the same sentence as Gaas and how casually you wrote it.

Gibiin-Udug

Critisizing Somali leaders is the job of any nationalist, why do you have to lie and defend a man simple because he is from your clan ?

Stop these tantrums. You're not criticizing him, you're throwing fits and crying about a man who don't know you exist. You're a hater. He's winning in life while you're on SSpot.

Stop these tantrums. You're not criticizing him, you're throwing fits and crying about a man who don't know you exist. You're a hater. He's winning in life while you're on SSpot.
Well if you consider being corrupt and stealing money from your regional state "winning in life" then he certainly has won a gold medal in that.

Waaq is better than Wahhabism. Freedom of religion exists ya know.

Are you threatened by it? Waaq is our origin. If Islam is the one true religion is proclaims itself, it has nothing to worry about. Furthermore, as an atheist, I don't believe in directly worshipping Waaq. I just want a national ideology which encourages productivity and nationalism and holds on to our culture. You can follow the tenets without being related to it.

I can't be threatened by a nonexistent belief :stevej: the only roots we have to go back is reviving the Muslim sultanates from our storied past.

Gibiin-Udug

Gambar & Sovereign,

Do yourselves a big favour and put all of HAGstradamus's harem boys on ignore.

Reign is entertaining though so not shim. :mjlol:
Every successful Country (yes I said Country :mjpls:) has couple of haters. Puntland is doing something right. Alxamdullillah :rejoice:

One thing i must give my praise to the majerteens and that is for their federalism, because of their selfishness for creating and forcing us federalism, we HG finally have a home state bestowed upon us, a state that is young but so far heading the right directions such as in enlarging itself as much as it can up north side, Burtinle is ours for grabs :nvjpqts:

Once we reconcile with our Ceyr HG brother, we shall focus on those 5% left-over on the small northern tip in mudug!

Gibiin-Udug

Sxb caadi iska dhig how did you compare Siilaanyo who is a million times better then that fat tub of lard Gaas that has not an ounce of shame or somalinimo in him?

A funny convo went on between Siilaanyo and Sheikh Shariif in Djibouti when Shariif point blank asked him "if he prefers the Somalia today to that during the kacaan"

Siilaanyo laughed and said "no" and when asked why he insist upon secession, his response was "fix your backyard first before you ask me to risk the evil eye of that women"

This women whose name I forgot was apparently a famous lady that sold khaat near Hargaisa airport that's friend with siilaanyo family, everybody laughed when he said this.

Meanwhile Gaas held a tribal conference in London recently calling for federation with Ethiopia after the Somali conference in London ended and in the 90's he opposed C/Yusuf Ceydiid peace deal to which C/Yusuf rebuked him by saying "your kids have milk, ours don't".

This bakhti doesn't deserve to be in the same sentence as someone like Siilaanyo that welcomed those fleeing Ethiopian invasion because of his adeer's dhabodilifnimo while they shamelessly made public announcements that they won't accept any flights or IDP's fleeing conflicts, no one went their and people poured into Somaliland instead, it's gobonimo vs gunimo.

I felt sick seeing siilaanyo in the same sentence as Gaas and how casually you wrote it.

This former moryaan who probably raped women and looted innocent people.

I hope the FBI, MI5, CSIS catch you and throw you in prison.

Who gave this moryaan the permission to utter my President's name. Nacala adiga iyo sinjiigaka kuyaal.

Guun guun dhalay.

This former moryaan who probably raped women and looted innocent people.

I hope the FBI, MI5, CSIS catch you and throw you in prison.

Who gave this moryaan the permission to utter my President's name. Nacala adiga iyo sinjiigaka kuyaal.

Guun guun dhalay.

He thinks that we don't know about his "smooth" persona on that other forum.

Caydiid's nephew and his toyboys are pathetic.

The most sickening thing about these mooryaan is that they always claim they are related to MJs and Puntites and that they "intermarry" with us.

They are so obsessed with us that they think that forcing themselves on us and following us around this forum and in real life will make them the same as us.

What part of leave us alone, is hard to comprehend.

Gibiin-Udug

He thinks that we don't know about his "smooth" persona on that other forum.

Caydiid's nephew and his toyboys are pathetic.

The most sickening thing about these mooryaan is that they always claim they are related to MJs and Puntites and that they "intermarry" with us.

They are so obsessed with us that they think that forcing themselves on us and following us around this forum and in real life will make them the same as us.

What part of leave us alone, is hard to comprehend.
They want to breed out the ugliness and moryaanimo.

He probably has MJ shrine in his house. I hope he doesn't do juju magic on innocent MJ girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.