100 MPs have gone to Kenya to bring down Farmaajo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gaas is a fat corrupt f*ck

View attachment 18406

When I saw that post this is how I felt

MYGZz.gif

Last edited:
Yes you did, you subliminally referred to her as hawiye, don't try and act smart.

Gaas is a corrupt fat f*ck whether he went to the Kenyan meeting or not.

Warkaas iska daa abaayo, please donate your balls to the "go find me balls fund" I have launched for HAG men.
One day we will collect enough balls to inspire them to free themselves.

:fittytousand:

Gambar

VIP
Yes you did, you subliminally referred to her as hawiye, don't try and act smart.

Bring up the post where I subliminally referred to her as Hawiye. :ayaanswag:

Gaas isn't your president.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

I accidently liked this post!!!!

First of all giiiiiirl. Wtf did your HG politicians did for the country other than destroy it, secondly Gaas is educated, he's smarter than you and whole subclan. So obviously he's making moves while you sit in council house or flat and judge him.

He eats caviar while you put water in your cereal.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
How does it feel knowing your protecting one of the lowest human being on this planet? Eighty year old infertile grandma trying to use Hooyo jokes.
How does it feel when you're lower than a scum.

What the actual f*ck have you done with your life?

Do you have PHD? Are you professor? Are you a president? Can you afford to travel the world? Are you respected by educators?

The answer is NO.

Sit down somewhere!!!

Gambar

VIP

First of all giiiiiirl. Wtf did your HG politicians did for the country other than destroy it, secondly Gaas is educated, he's smarter than you and whole subclan. So obviously he's making moves while you sit in council house or flat and judge him.

I've never seen her call out @Inquisitive_ but somehow we are the ones obsessed with Hawiye? :ayaanswag: Fat f*ck kulaha, HSM's stomach was folding over. All of these politicians are fat as f*ck. Gaas is just smarter than the rest of them. If the MPs were loyal to the government and Farmaajo who's trying to salvage it, Somalia would be going somewhere. But it's not, so instead they deflect on Puntland.

They were coming from all sides at me and @PuntiteQueen and they're surprised where are holding our own saying Majerteen women are the most qabiilist. Of course we'd come at @Asma's neck, the dumb cowered after mentioning Gaas was in Nairobi conspiring, then called us "Majerteen people" out by name. You're damn straight we are gonna come after you. And if I'm gonna mention Hawiye, I'll say it. What the f*ck is a Hawiye for me to be subliminal about them? :ileycry:I won't cower and hide.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Bring up the post where I subliminally referred to her as Hawiye. :ayaanswag:

Gaas isn't your president.
He doesn't have to be for me to say that. :mjlol:

This isn't about HG politicians though so stay on topic, I know that's hard for you. This is about the current Somali politicians who were mentioned at the start of this thread. Caviar isn't even nice and I'm pretty sure he eats burgers and fries with a milkshake. :russ:

He doesn't have to be for me to say that. :mjlol:

This isn't about HG politicians though so stay on topic, I know that's hard for you. This is about the current Somali politicians who were mentioned at the start of this thread. Caviar isn't even nice and I'm pretty sure he eats burgers and fries with a milkshake. :russ:

They have a thing for us HG, i heard it has something to do with bed and a stick called iljeex:reallymaury:

I shouldn't have placed my trust in someone who wants to revive waaq :susp:

Waaq is better than Wahhabism. Freedom of religion exists ya know.

Are you threatened by it? Waaq is our origin. If Islam is the one true religion is proclaims itself, it has nothing to worry about. Furthermore, as an atheist, I don't believe in directly worshipping Waaq. I just want a national ideology which encourages productivity and nationalism and holds on to our culture. You can follow the tenets without being related to it.

I've never seen her call out @Inquisitive_ but somehow we are the ones obsessed with Hawiye? :ayaanswag: Fat f*ck kulaha, HSM's stomach was folding over. All of these politicians are fat as f*ck. Gaas is just smarter than the rest of them. If the MPs were loyal to the government and Farmaajo who's trying to salvage it, Somalia would be going somewhere. But it's not, so instead they deflect on Puntland.

They were coming from all sides at me and @PuntiteQueen and they're surprised where are holding our own saying Majerteen women are the most qabiilist. Of course we'd come at @Asma's neck, the dumb cowered after mentioning Gaas was in Nairobi conspiring, then called us "Majerteen people" out by name. You're damn straight we are gonna come after you. And if I'm gonna mention Hawiye, I'll say it. What the f*ck is a Hawiye for me to be subliminal about them? :ileycry:I won't cower and hide.

LOL

They want to call us names, insult our lineage, our homeland and yet we're supposed to stay silent.
These bitter jealous beings are amusing. Just because they're cowards who roam the forum in packs doesn't mean we are.

Are we supposed to be scared of these AMISOM hostages. :mjlol:
Someone needs to give them testosterone transfusions.

How does it feel when you're lower than a scum.

What the actual f*ck have you done with your life?

Do you have PHD? Are you professor? Are you a president? Can you afford to travel the world? Are you respected by educators?

The answer is NO.

Sit down somewhere!!!
Don't act like his "achievements" are yours what have you done ? Get a child before you're too old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts