100 MPs have gone to Kenya to bring down Farmaajo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get your facts right, 70% of the Somalis in Yemen come from Somaliland/Puntland due to proximity

Now that you admit your referring to Yemen crisis if you followed the story you would know that the ratio of ships was 5:1 Berbera/Bosaaso due to closer proximity berbera is from Yemen

The Somali government along with Puntland deliberately used this IDPs crisis as a weapon against Somaliland to flood them as they hired all the ships to go to Berbera even taunting them privately which the buffoon siilaanyo administration fell right into with their declaration, those diverted ships to Bosaaso were mostly their own people. Again 1:5 Ratio

Puntland got paid for the very few IDPs (1:5) that were not native to them whom simply passed through to get to their destination as the place is not habitable nor hospital, camps were even burnt by arsonists, if a few IDPs given free passage of which they made a huge unprecedented PR about even wheeling out old man to cry is praise worthy to you, then that's pathetic, people regularly pass through the whole of Somalia without PR or a circus show

Not only did Somaliland receive more but they stayed their as well mostly raxanweyne, you have no idea how many Somaliland is hosting it's staggering from the combined Yemen crisis and the Ethiopian conflict, unlike you I visited the country more then 10 times.

You should be ashamed of yourself and not comment about affairs you know nothing off, you fell face first into their cheap propaganda
she should be ashamed because she dont buy your cuqdad filled moryaan version of the story:camby:

my god the level of cuqdad. nigga must go to sleep every night habaaring puntland then wake up check the news if his habaar worked in the morning.

ani_060511_ment1.jpg

I think this is a blessing in disguise, these so called "MP"s have exposed there intentions to all Somalis that they want to continue the status quo, i dont think they'll be able to hide behind qabiil either, they're finished, we need they're names and affiliations, after we receive that I'll create a gofundme page for a "lunch meeting " with these MPs

The only reason they are MPs is becouse of qabil. No one willingly voted for them democraticly. The whole clan fedaralism system is shit. And these mofos cant stand the fact that a fairer and better man is in the leadership while they geting fatter n fatter.

I say farmaajo should start having more open dialogue with the public, so he can enlarge his support. Thats the only way he survives. Also picking a non hiraab PM was the the start all of this shit. They cant stand Kheyre.

Don know why :francis:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
The only reason they are MPs is becouse of qabil. No one willingly voted for them democraticly. The whole clan fedaralism system is shit. And these mofos cant stand the fact that a fairer and better man is in the leadership while they geting fatter n fatter.

I say farmaajo should start having more open dialogue with the public, so he can enlarge his support. Thats the only way he survives. Also picking a non hiraab PM was the the start all of this shit. They cant stand Kheyre.

Don know why :francis:
Democracy can only come after security and peace is established, so pretty much if the status quo is maintained, these MPs will have a free reign.

Democracy can only come after security and peace is established, so pretty much if the status quo is maintained, these MPs will have a free reign.

How can we have a secure and staple country if every one of the mps decide to oppose the admin.

And for what is mentioned, former pres's and regional state pres were there.

In fact, the politicians should not have the power to threaten the national security of Somalia. The military should always put the politicians in check, yet in Somalia they don't even get paid.

That's the sad reality - politicians have too much a say in the national security affairs. There is no automatic mechanism or laws in place for these matters. So we are always prone to anarchy. May Allah hep us.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
That's the sad reality - politicians have too much a say in the national security affairs. There is no automatic mechanism or laws in place for these matters. So we are always prone to anarchy. May Allah hep us.
The reason why is because the Somali state does not actually exist, and is a paper state. People who would otherwise be chewing khaat in the maqaayad are now influential politicians who hold influence over the sovereignty of our nation. But are we a sovereign nation? They don't view Somalia as a country, but a business where one seeks to maximize profits. That's the problem.

We must make sure that 1) mechanism are put in place so that corruption is extremely low if not completely absent, and 2) any politician working against the national interest will face harsh punishment such as execution/imprisonment/all "donated" money confiscated.

At the moment it's a free for all, and people are becoming politicians because it's profitable. Once they are not able to loot the state resources anymore and cannot work against the national interest for foreign elements (another way to maximize profits), the incentive of being a politician will drop and it will be a boring or useless job for the tuug, but the nationalists will yield much more power if not the majority.

Last edited:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Get your facts right, 70% of the Somalis in Yemen come from Somaliland/Puntland due to proximity

Now that you admit your referring to Yemen crisis if you followed the story you would know that the ratio of ships was 5:1 Berbera/Bosaaso due to closer proximity berbera is from Yemen

The Somali government along with Puntland deliberately used this IDPs crisis as a weapon against Somaliland to flood them as they hired all the ships to go to Berbera even taunting them privately which the buffoon siilaanyo administration fell right into with their declaration, those diverted ships to Bosaaso were mostly their own people. Again 1:5 Ratio

Puntland got paid for the very few IDPs (1:5) that were not native to them whom simply passed through to get to their destination as the place is not habitable nor hospital, camps were even burnt by arsonists, if a few IDPs given free passage of which they made a huge unprecedented PR about even wheeling out old man to cry is praise worthy to you, then that's pathetic, people regularly pass through the whole of Somalia without PR or a circus show

Not only did Somaliland receive more but they stayed their as well mostly raxanweyne, you have no idea how many Somaliland is hosting it's staggering from the combined Yemen crisis and the Ethiopian conflict, unlike you I visited the country more then 10 times and met these people

You should be ashamed of yourself and not comment about affairs you know nothing off, you fell face first into their cheap propaganda

This however is no propaganda the reoccurrance of using foreign troops to massacre your people like the Italians were used before

If I made a mistake you should have corrected me instead of personally insulting me. I guess you are no different to the so called Puntlanders on here who get their knickers in a twist.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
And they want us to believe they control a state with this sort of madness. :mjlol:

If a somali leader declares that he wishes to lead his subjects into janna, the subjects will say we want to go to naarta instead. :mjlol:

Can someone tell me if this is true?

And can someone explain to me what they discussed.

This thread was derailed and became a Gaas thread :lol:

If I made a mistake you should have corrected me instead of personally insulting me. I guess you are no different to the so called Puntlanders on here who get their knickers in a twist.
Dont be upset on him brother, inquiste is a good fella, he is just frustrated in exposing the truth out there constantly against those who try to cover it with their lies.

68 I.Q.

:francis:

Dear abdijohson stop spreading fake propaganda against the Somalis like this 68 or 70 IQ that brought from nowhere. You know exactly there were not official IQ test from Somalia and that number was guessing game from racist man by adding Ethiopia and Kenya IQ results and divided by 2. Stop being anti Somali.

Dear abdijohson stop spreading fake propaganda against the Somalis like this 68 or 70 IQ that brought from nowhere. You know exactly there were not official IQ test from Somalia and that number was guessing game from racist man by adding Ethiopia and Kenya IQ results and divided by 2. Stop being anti Somali.

IQ test itself is a western construct highly biased exam, anyone that cites this as a measure of intelligence is himself stupid, the whole system is geared towards white supremacy and giving it a psuedo moral/intellectual justification.

Someone that believes we came about by chance and evolved from primates has zero intelligence whatsoever, even the peasant voodo miscreants born in a jungle is smarter then that person!

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
IQ test itself is a western construct highly biased exam, anyone that cites this as a measure of intelligence is himself stupid, the whole system is geared towards white supremacy and giving it a psuedo moral/intellectual justification.

Someone that believes we came about by chance and evolved from primates has zero intelligence whatsoever, even the peasant voodo miscreants born in a jungle is smarter then that person!
The Africans mastered their environment, just like how Somalis mastered theirs. So how can they be called dumb? If they were dumb they would cease to exist and get replaced by superior people. The fact that all these ethnic groups survived up to the 21st century already shows that they are smart.

The only real thing that prevented Black Africans from building civilization is geography, not genetics like racists claim. If there was no tsetse fly disease, and if the African Rhino could have been domesticated, today we could be speaking a Bantu language as a lingua franca.

Smart politicians run to foreign enemy countries to topple their leaders. Smart everyday people support Kenya and Ethiopia when their enemy clan is humiliated by them. I'm sorry; you're right.

:mjlol:

Get triggered Somali snowflakes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts