10 years waiting to say I love you, only to realise I was too late

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
So you had a crush on a girl at school and instead of stalking her Facebook like any normal guy, you take a chance by catching a flight and hoping she remembers you :camby:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
So you had a crush on a girl at school and instead of stalking her Facebook like any normal guy, you take a chance by catching a flight and hoping she remembers you :camby:

Thats why I said fake news akh, pussy everywhere but nigga decide to book a flight for a random habaryar and himself to try it with he’s primary school sweetheart. :mjlol:

Is this what many of you would call...a simp? Why would you spend so much money on a girl and her mother you had a crush on when you were NINE YEARS OLD? Did you not have anymore crushes after her? People change too, y'know. Or did you not know that? She could have grown up to be a cold, ruthless drug dealer and pimp in that time.

10 years is a long time. She could have transformed into a male named Idiris in that time! Lemme go hop on a flight to the South to find the hillbilly white boy I had a crush on in kindergarten lol. Let's just hope he ain't part of the KKK by now.

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
Is this what many of you would call...a simp? Why would you spend so much money on a girl and her mother you had a crush on when you were NINE YEARS OLD? Did you not have anymore crushes after her? People change too, y'know. Or did you not know that? She could have grown up to be a cold, ruthless drug dealer and pimp in that time.

10 years is a long time. She could have transformed into a male named Idiris in that time! Lemme go hop on a flight to the South to find the hillbilly white boy I had a crush on in kindergarten lol. Let's just hope he ain't part of the KKK by now.
:deadmanny:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I usually give benefit of doubt but who tf would bring their boyfriend to a reunion with their mom :drakewtf:

Don’t know if I should laugh or feel sorry for you
81D5C117-DD73-40C5-8B44-CEFD128003FD.gif

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I usually give benefit of doubt but who tf would bring their boyfriend to a reunion with their mom :drakewtf:
If it is Caadan or ajanabi, then they need to tag along everywhere, so they can sing Yarta Raadiya and practice Somali with their new Mother-in-law. Or, they might cheat, which is a shame.

Damn bro thats tuff.Im infatuated with a girl too rn,ticks all the boxes but I cant gauge whether or not shes into me as well.Imma rip off the bandaid sometime this week regardless of what happens.I second guess every move I make and I'm getting mixed signals left right and centre.I've only ever felt this way twice in my life and its honestly the worst.The girl is in my mind all the damn time, i cant escape it,idk why I do this or why it happens to me but it is what it is.
Just ask. The worst she can say is no.

Just ask. The worst she can say is no.
yh im planning on doing it in the next couple of days.One recurring theme in my head is that she lives in my neighbourhood soo if I get burned, its gonna be hella awkward if im just out doing some shopping and I bump into her :wow:.And another thing im not ready for is the recovery period,when you're deeply infatuated it takes a while to get over it:manny::mjcry:

Trending