🚨BREAKING: War Breaks Out In Hargeisa

UPDATE:

Col Dalab Cudhay have succumbed to his injuries earlier today. His only son have previously died in Goojacade while his father was part of a guuto that fled to Oog. May Allah punish them both for what they did to the innocent civilians in Laascanood.πŸ™πŸΎ

All of the thugs that attacked SSC, will suffer a humiliating end!

Y'all are just envious people wishing harm to your own fellow people

There's no war in Hargeisa and this is was a group of armed thugs who attacked a military position there.

Ilma doofar bal eega how happy they look some of them even asking whats the updates ileen doofar waligi ma daahiro. Too bad it was a land dispute which is over now you bastards can go back into dreaming for the day we fall

Ilma doofar bal eega how happy they look some of them even asking whats the updates ileen doofar waligi ma daahiro. Too bad it was a land dispute which is over now you bastards can go back into dreaming for the day we fall
you people celebrate whenever there is qarax in xamar but now that you are facing misfortune you are surprised we do the same? :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

I dont see isaaqs making threads celebrating qaraxs in xamar and asking for updates on it. dont project your gunimo on us
when did i say it was posted here? its all over other social medias, mods wouldnt let that slide here :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: or even better go visit your brothers on somnet. the level of hatred they have for us over there is insane :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

When they kill each other in Bosaaso or Kismayo most Isaaqs don’t give af as we know it’s typical behaviour in their regions yet they are on the edge of their seats waiting for all-out war between Habar Awal vs Habar Yoonis which will never happen.

We are far more civilized than these gaalraacs who invite Xabeshi/Oromo iyo Kikuyu in disputes between their own subclans (Kismayo & JL is a good example). They can keep waiting untill Yawmul Qiyamah, Reer Hargeisa will have their peace for far more decades to come insha’allah and there’s nothing these ilmo xaaran can do about it and they know it.There’s a reason they can’t completely remove SL from either Sool or Sanaag

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
We are far more civilized than these gaalraacs who invite Xabeshi/Oromo iyo Kikuyu in disputes between their own subclans (Kismayo & JL is a good example). They can keep waiting untill Yawmul Qiyamah, Reer Hargeisa will have their peace for far more decades to come insha’allah and there’s nothing these ilmo xaaran can do about it and they know it.There’s a reason they can’t completely remove SL from either Sool or Sanaag

SL TFR.png

200.gif

The irony is that despite this supposed fertility rate, isaaq territories have got 2Γ— the population of the entire harti territories as per gΓ²ogle density maps:mjlaugh:
you can have twice as much as harti but somalia as a whole over numbers u by a lot this why you are still seen as apart of somalia by most countries in the world of not all of them saxiib. give up this fantasy walalo

you can have twice as much as harti but somalia as a whole over numbers u by a lot this why you are still seen as apart of somalia by most countries in the world of not all of them saxiib. give up this fantasy walalo
I was never being a secessionist and many other aint either, but the elites wanna entertain this unnecessary and unrealistic goal for their own benefit and don't wanna the public ask questions regarding their fate

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
The irony is that despite this supposed fertility rate, isaaq territories have got 2Γ— the population of the entire harti territories as per gΓ²ogle density maps:mjlaugh:

Don’t blame me saxib, blame your political elite. They chose to engage in an existential struggle with Harti.

Niman meel iska fadhiya lama soo raadsado, hadaad raadsatid ha yaabin hadii gurigaa aye kaa soo daba galaan.

Ninka Dhulbahante nabad ka sugaya
2fm6x.jpg

You are crazy if you think others will fight your tribal battles. Everybody in Somaliweyn knows the true face of Jabarti and their faux Nationalism. No one is falling for that shit in 2024.Keep dreaming but the Mogadishu govt will never militarily start anything against Hargeisa as long as the Kursi remains out of the hands of Jabarti. Farmaajo was last your chance ilmo xaaran

You are crazy if you think others will fight your tribal battles. Everybody in Somaliweyn knows the true face of Jabarti and their faux Nationalism. No one is falling for that shit in 2024.Keep dreaming but the Mogadishu govt will never militarily start anything against Hargeisa as long as the Kursi remains out of the hands of Jabarti. Farmaajo was last your chance ilmo xaaran
folks your both second generation immigants. Why you fighting over primtive shit you've never seen. Your both somali.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
Typical iidoor mentality, when women and children where getting shelled no where to be seen and some where enjoying it, when their two militias go at it, where is islaanimo you say?

f*ck of here with that munaafiqnimo.
I come back a day later to this thread and these idoors kids are still whining. We wish them everything they inflicted on the people of sool x1000.

folks your both second generation immigants. Why you fighting over primtive shit you've never seen. Your both somali.
Why am I fighting someone who wants to make my relatives refugees? Because I have relatives in SL and want it safe, I’m not the warmongerer here. Read before you accuse

Trending

Latest posts