🚨BREAKING: War Breaks Out In Hargeisa

It's just a dispute over land The land was private to the army especially garxajis But when Maayir mooge left Hargeysa Deputy Mayor He gave the land to people from his tribe Then these armed men From the deputy mayor tribe attacked the army there and fled, and four of them were arrested
The clash took place outside Hargeisa, not inside it

I know that you would be happy if we started killing each other and entered into a civil war, but that will not happen. This week, Parliament will vote on the election decision, and everything will end, and Muse will go to the dustbin of history.
That’s exactly how you should reason kiddo, props to you.

A friend(A known Somaliland MP) of the critically injured Garxajis colonel laments his friend's miserable life.
View attachment 307998
UPDATE:

Col Dalab Cudhay have succumbed to his injuries earlier today. His only son have previously died in Goojacade while his father was part of a guuto that fled to Oog. May Allah punish them both for what they did to the innocent civilians in Laascanood.🙏🏾

Last edited:
It's just a dispute over land The land was private to the army especially garxajis But when Maayir mooge left Hargeysa Deputy Mayor He gave the land to people from his tribe Then these armed men From the deputy mayor tribe attacked the army there and fled, and four of them were arrested

I know that you would be happy if we started killing each other and entered into a civil war, but that will not happen. This week, Parliament will vote on the election decision, and everything will end, and Muse will go to the dustbin of history.
So your loomaoyaan tribe was fighting because they are getting evicted AGAIN?😪 Gx is led by the second Mahamat Gandhi. If the presidential seat hit him in the face he wouldn’t know what to do with it. May Habar Awal rule continues.

Buurta Gacan Libaax dhib ku noqda. You're being toyed with..

WTF… why are these people fighting now, did they just not leave a war that lasted for months? It’s as if they can’t stay still without fighting. May Allah protect the innocent people caught in this madness 🙏🏾
they can't stay still cause most of them know the project us dead now everybody knows it's Everyman for himself this is what happens when u f*ck with harti

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
Buurta Gacan Libaax dhib ku noqda. You're being toyed with..
My friend, it's over. Why would I start a war when I will rule the country after a year?
Why do you think we always don't want to start a war despite everything that happened in north Hargeysa in ceel afweyn in south burco
All this because our goal is to rule then we can do whatever we want
Don't worry, we live everywhere and prosperity will reach everywhere

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
If a civil war happens it was a good run, they lasted for 30 years. I also hope innocents dont die in this and they resolve this issue. AUN to the victims btw

Niggas enjoying blood being shed between Somalis and then pretend to be religious Salafis & Somali nationalists. There can never be brotherhood (whether from Islam or Somalinimo) with the illegitimate children of Jabarti.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Niggas enjoying blood being shed between Somalis and then pretend to be religious Salafis & Somali nationalists. There can never be brotherhood (whether from Islam or Somalinimo) with the illegitimate children of Jabarti.
Save the crocodile tears we remember how you celebrated the bombing of Gedo by Kenya and the shelling of Laascaanood

It’s good to hear that you gave up on SSC

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
Typical hypocrite idoor who only sees things from his side. Where was the islamnimo iyo somalinimo during the months long shelling of LA? Where was it when you killed and uprooted mother's, kids and the elderly from their homes because of English gaalo borders?

:gaasdrink: I want to see good fireworks. It's good now you're not using HJ cannon fodder. Fight your own battles.

Typical hypocrite idoor who only sees things from his side. Where was the islamnimo iyo somalinimo during the months long shelling of LA? Where was it when you killed and uprooted mother's, kids and the elderly from their homes because of English gaalo borders?
I don't see your folks doing anything to Abiy or Ruto where they rule vast tracts of Jabarti land, in fact your clansmen are quite happy living under Gaalo.So miss me with the faux anti-colonialism argument, the beef you have is tribal and you're only brave against other Somalis. There is no brotherhood whether ethnic or religious with your folks and there will never be peace between us as long as Jabarti fascism isn't eradicated.
:gaasdrink: I want to see good fireworks. It's good now you're not using HJ cannon fodder. Fight your own battles.
Keep talking that shit from your government housing you bum. Sending half your caydh & disability check to fund misery in Muslim lands and then prays all his sunnah at the masjid like a good Jabarti Salafi :mjlol:

Save the crocodile tears we remember how you celebrated the bombing of Gedo by Kenya and the shelling of Laascaanood
Gedo has nothing to do with me, shouldn't you be killing your cousin for control over Kismayo? Haven't both sides invited foreigners to fight and support their side? Atleast keep it real and honest with Isaaqs instead of hollering Somali nationalist talking points yaa Ina Afweyne

Typical iidoor mentality, when women and children where getting shelled no where to be seen and some where enjoying it, when their two militias go at it, where is islaanimo you say?

f*ck of here with that munaafiqnimo.

Trending