🚨 URGENT: Somaliland sends a strong message to Turkey's navy - any entry into Somaliland waters will be seen as an act of war.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP

The mood in this thread lol.
Fair play. But if they want to park anywhere on this image, they can and I don't know what the northern administration can do.
rethink_somalia.png

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
FGS only has sovereignty over Mogadishu's water. Mad bravado selling all Somali waters. Most Somalis never seen government.
Whether they got forces on every inch of the nation or not the international law still stands. Those are FGS waters. If this argument about selling waters came from anyone else then fair but from folk who beat the drum for Ethiopia having 19 kilometers of land access so they can have a port. Come on now.

Whether they got forces on every inch of the nation or not the international law still stands. Those are FGS waters. If this argument about selling waters came from anyone else then fair but from folk who beat the drum for Ethiopia having 19 kilometers of land access so they can have a port. Come on now.

The council of southern warlords and uncommitted islamists empowered by the CIA and all the western powers speaks for no one. Keep it pushing.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
The council of southern warlords and uncommitted islamists empowered by the CIA and all the western powers speaks for no one. Keep it pushing.
Ooh. Are the illuminate also involved? Maybe space wizards as well.

Bro cry me a river, you're equally as powerless as the FGS. The only difference is that they control your airspace and access to aid. They let you play house for 30+ years now and the result is you giving yourself away for 50 years, all for the slight chance of being acknowledged.

Ooh. Are the illuminate also involved? Maybe space wizards as well.

Bro cry me a river, you're equally as powerless as the FGS. The only difference is that they control your airspace and access to aid. They let you play house for 30+ years now and the result is you giving yourself away for 50 years, all for the slight chance of being acknowledged.

Embrace your history and reality it's more dignified. Say yes it makes perfect sense for Somaliland to be subject to southern warlords and wannabe despots who try and centralize power even with half the world breathing down their necks. Bunch of loons.
Somaliland should seek independence for the next 1000 years and you can continue to be comparable to an unrecognized country lol.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Embrace your history and reality it's more dignified. Say yes it makes perfect sense for Somaliland to be subject to southern warlords and wannabe despots who try and centralize power even with half the world breathing down their necks. Bunch of loons.
Somaliland should seek independence for the next 1000 years and you can continue to be comparable to an unrecognized country lol.
I wish you luck in your 1000 year journey. If you get it, fair enough but till then you will remain unrecognized and bound to international laws that state you're a state of Somalia. You or I can't change that.

:kanyeshrug:

We could do this back and forth till the end of time.

I wish you luck in your 1000 year journey. If you get it, fair enough but till then you will remain unrecognized and bound to international laws that state you're a state of Somalia. You or I can't change that.

:kanyeshrug:

We could do this back and forth till the end of time.

There are ways to make life livable with some partial recongition and economic connections.

But subjecting ourselves to Mogadishu is not going to happen. Hopefully you find you next despot soon so he can send you like lemmings to your next military blunder.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
There are ways to make life livable with some partial recongition and economic connections.

But subjecting ourselves to Mogadishu is not going to happen. Hopefully you find you next despot soon so he can send you like lemmings to your next military blunder.
Sure thing lil bro.

πŸ‘πŸΎ

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
WALLAHI 2OO IQ IDOOR START target Turkish barbarians in our waters & since we're internationally recognized as part of Somalia this will look bad on Xamar and possible sever ties if we harass these bulkan apes enough.

When the eventual Isaaq vs Koonfur war breaks out Xamar won't be relaying on Turkish made drones :salute: RARE KULMIYE W

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
WALLAHI 2OO IQ IDOOR START target Turkish barbarians in our waters & since we're internationally recognized as part of Somalia this will look bad on Xamar and possible sever ties if we harass these bulkan apes enough.

When the eventual Isaaq vs Koonfur war breaks out Xamar won't be relaying on Turkish made drones :salute: RARE KULMIYE W

You right, reer koonfur will not need drones, only SSC can finish off jeegaans :tocry: .

Trending

Latest posts