😱Surgeons Collapse after 32 Hours of trying to remove Emirati leader’s tongue out of Israel’s a$$😱

a tale as old as time. arab countries see the benefit of normalizing with israel. somalia may as well recognize israel and get a couple hundreds of millions to feed its starving populace :manny::manny:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
a tale as old as time. arab countries see the benefit of normalizing with israel. somalia may as well recognize israel and get a couple hundreds of millions to feed its starving populace :manny::manny:
Oh I see you switch your account when the you saw a thread about Israel. Can you tell us how Israel is giving millions of dollars to Egypt or Jordan who made normalisation long time ago?

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
This is normal trade sxb. Somalis exchanged clothes and other commodities for their livestock. Somalis giving aid to Arabs is a myth that needs to be abandoned.

It was pretty unequal trade. The goods Somalis were getting from them were not things they absolutely couldn't get from Indians, Egyptians, Sudanis or even Swahilis to some extent. Meanwhile the Arab towns like Aden were pretty utterly dependent on Somali livestock imports and lacked feasible and immediate alternatives. There's a reason the gaalo immediately quaked when the Somalis threatened to cut off Aden and leave it or why Somalis deliberately banned Arab ships from exporting goods from Berbera for a time during the 1800s and opted to ship stuff to Yemen themselves:

They were well aware of the imbalance.

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
Ya'll need to focus on Somalia first, there's an undeclared famine there. How can we help Palestinians when even Palestine's GDP is double ours'? AbdiFreedom, you were right.

1683897276745.png

Look at this:

Palestine-

Screenshot 2023-05-12 7.38.53 AM.png

Somalia-

Screenshot 2023-05-12 7.39.14 AM.png

Edit: Maybe colonialism wasn't such a bad thing.

Last edited:

Hamzza

VIP
It was pretty unequal trade. The goods Somalis were getting from them were not things they absolutely couldn't get from Indians, Egyptians, Sudanis or even Swahilis to some extent. Meanwhile the Arab towns like Aden were pretty utterly dependent on Somali livestock imports and lacked feasible and immediate alternatives. There's a reason the gaalo immediately quaked when the Somalis threatened to cut off Aden and leave it or why Somalis deliberately banned Arab ships from exporting goods from Berbera for a time during the 1800s and opted to ship stuff to Yemen themselves:

Aden from the 1830s to 1960s was a British colony, so in a way the British and their workers were dependent on the Somali livestock, not the actual Arabs. Arab Towns like Muscat and Jeddah had little connection with the Somali coast and they were still flourishing.

I would argue that we have benefited more from our dealings with the British settlement of Aden and it brought the world closer to us than vice versa.

If arabs themselves don't care about Palestine then why i as a Somali and African should care about them. Obviously i feel sorry for their plight and wish them the best. However there is too many sad cases going on in the world for me to care. Thats doesn't mean we should cozy up to the zionists but it also doesn't mean we gotta fight everyones battles for them.
Are you Muslim? How sad it must be to have your worry of al-Aqsa and the injustice the people face rely on whether or not the Arabs care. As a Muslim you should care about the suffering of your Muslim brothers and sisters and you should care about the stealing of our holy city. You people are very weird. "Why should I care about them" is that how our prophet SAW would act?

Narrated An-Nu`man bin Bashir:
Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "You see the believers as regards their being merciful among themselves and showing love among themselves and being kind, resembling one body, so that, if any part of the body is not well then the whole body shares the sleeplessness (insomnia) and fever with it."

Oh I see you switch your account when the you saw a thread about Israel. Can you tell us how Israel is giving millions of dollars to Egypt or Jordan who made normalisation long time ago?
what account are you talking about? egypt and israel normalized relations long ago in the 1970s. they got stability in return. if their arab cousins are selling them out why not us.

the millions is your condition on the normalization. morocco got the western sahara, uae got f35s and saudi arabia requested civil nuclear program in exchange for normalization.

Arabs got cucked by Israelis ever since the 6 days war, can't even blame we got faraxs who would risk their lives to free Palestine while turning their backs to starving children in Somalia. I geuss men become more submissive to other men when power and money is involved perhaps @Basra was right all along about the low testosterone theory 🤔
Try to go one day without talking about Somalis. You are not from us stop mentioning us.

Arabs got cucked by Israelis ever since the 6 days war, can't even blame we got faraxs who would risk their lives to free Palestine while turning their backs to starving children in Somalia. I geuss men become more submissive to other men when power and money is involved perhaps @Basra was right all along about the low testosterone theory 🤔
I mean there is faraxs who cares about both
Palestine children and Somali children

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
what account are you talking about? egypt and israel normalized relations long ago in the 1970s. they got stability in return. if their arab cousins are selling them out why not us.

the millions is your condition on the normalization. morocco got the western sahara, uae got f35s and saudi arabia requested civil nuclear program in exchange for normalization.
UAE didn't get any F-35, or even a deal.
Algeria and other Arab states have stability without a normalisation with Israel.
Civil Nuclear program????????? Any country with wealth can get that, ppl like who think simple stuff like Civil nuclear program as big deal astonish me everytime. 💀

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
Are you Muslim? How sad it must be to have your worry of al-Aqsa and the injustice the people face rely on whether or not the Arabs care. As a Muslim you should care about the suffering of your Muslim brothers and sisters and you should care about the stealing of our holy city. You people are very weird. "Why should I care about them" is that how our prophet SAW would act?

Narrated An-Nu`man bin Bashir:
Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "You see the believers as regards their being merciful among themselves and showing love among themselves and being kind, resembling one body, so that, if any part of the body is not well then the whole body shares the sleeplessness (insomnia) and fever with it."
I care about them only because we share a religion not because they are arab. Also that care for them is meaningless as why should us somalis intervene in the scernario when even their own “brothers” are selling them out.

Somalia prior to the civil war stood up for other African nations and now look how they speak about us. Us somalis only have ourselves and if we dont recognise that we are in deep trouble.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
He's kinda right, many of AS/AIAI seniors were students and took advice from Al Qaeda leaders. AQ also sent weapon experts and trainers to Somalia.
That doesn’t take away from the fact that Somalis are entirely responsible for Al-shabaab.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
now i see what @malab was talking about.

from the mouths of your Arab Daddies, Somalis used to send Aid to Kuwait, Oman, Saud Arabia and United Arab Emirates. not a single mention of Yemen, Now swallow that you docile creature.
You didn’t answer my question 🙋🏽‍♀️!

When did Arabs vote against our independence?

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP

Wait AYRABS voted we against us while yahood voted for? im a yibir now
Shimbiris can you confirm this?

I care about them only because we share a religion not because they are arab. Also that care for them is meaningless as why should us somalis intervene in the scernario when even their own “brothers” are selling them out.

Somalia prior to the civil war stood up for other African nations and now look how they speak about us. Us somalis only have ourselves and if we dont recognise that we are in deep trouble.
So because other Arabs betray the Palestinians that means Somalia should ignore the suffering of our brothers and sisters? This is not Islam, I don't know where you are getting the notion that this is okay. As Muslims it is our duty to call out wrongdoing especially when it involves something as important as our holy city.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
So because other Arabs betray the Palestinians that means Somalia should ignore the suffering of our brothers and sisters? This is not Islam, I don't know where you are getting the notion that this is okay. As Muslims it is our duty to call out wrongdoing especially when it involves something as important as our holy city.
It basically Arab dabadhilif.