šŸ˜±Surgeons Collapse after 32 Hours of trying to remove Emirati leaderā€™s tongue out of Israelā€™s a$$šŸ˜±

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
sold out GIF by Hannah Nance

Arabs got cucked by Israelis ever since the 6 days war, can't even blame we got faraxs who would risk their lives to free Palestine while turning their backs to starving children in Somalia. I geuss men become more submissive to other men when power and money is involved perhaps @Basra was right all along about the low testosterone theory šŸ¤”

Arabs got cucked by Israelis ever since the 6 days war, can't even blame we got faraxs who would risk their lives to free Palestine while turning their backs to starving children in Somalia. I geuss men become more submissive to other men when power and money is involved perhaps @Basra was right all along about the low testosterone theory šŸ¤”
I'a guul Palestine.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
As days go by, you sound more and more like the female version of those incel redpill niggas on twitter.

As days go by, you sound more and more like the female version of those incel redpill niggas on twitter.
I clearly was joking calm your titts šŸ’€I am aware you're obsessed with ajnabis spefically arabs, but there is no need to be in their bussing 24/7 your comment defending Pakistani soldiers killing innocent somalis already got me side-eyeing you.

Based

VIP
No Somali would risk their life for Palestine but keep running that narrative. Even sending a dua and praying for them is enough to get you mad and making up bs. Cope free Palestine

No Somali would risk their life for Palestine but keep running that narrative. Even sending a dua and praying for them is enough to get you mad and making up bs. Cope free Palestine
There is literally multiple videos online of somali guys filming themselves talking about "freeing Palestine" while mocking their own country. If you think this is some made up "narrative" of mine than your stupidity and ignorance wouldn't even suprise me coming from you.

I don't get this hypocritical hatred you lot have against rich gulf countries forming ties with Israel or the West, if that makes their country more wealthier and stable so be it? At least they're putting their people first.

Hamzza

VIP
Why do Ethiopians hate Palestine. I mean Palestinians have done nothing to them.

There you go, somehow managing to bash Somali men when theyā€™re not the topic at hand again, Even worse than all the women bashers in this site at this point.

Donā€™t you have a ajnabi boyfriend or something? I really donā€™t know why faraxs live in your mind rent free when you donā€™t wanna have anything to do with them, if anything youā€™re cucking you boyfriend hardcore by constantly thinking about faraxs.

There you go, somehow managing to bash Somali men when theyā€™re not the topic at hand again, Even worse than all the women bashers in this site at this point.

Donā€™t you have a ajnabi boyfriend or something? I really donā€™t know why faraxs live in your mind rent free when you donā€™t wanna have anything to do with them, if anything youā€™re cucking you boyfriend hardcore by constantly thinking about faraxs.

You are speaking to a kafir who is not Somali and most likely Ethiopian. That is why it bashes Somalis and is trying to discourage Somalis from supporting Palestine.

Ignore it.

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta šŸ‡øšŸ‡“
Makkah>Madinah>Al aqsa>>>Everything else. Stop making it seem like we canā€™t care about a holy site whilst also helping our own people. The two arenā€™t mutually exclusive

You lot are making childish amahara jokes yet none of you still can't come up with a valid argument @AMusee hooyoda siilka wass leave me tf alone you creep, it's already bad enough you fake being a woman no need to obsessively harass me about my beliefs.

Based

VIP
There is literally multiple videos online of somali guys filming themselves talking about "freeing Palestine" while mocking their own country. If you think this is some made up "narrative" of mine than your stupidity and ignorance wouldn't even suprise me coming from you.

I don't get this hypocritical hatred you lot have against rich gulf countries forming ties with Israel or the West, if that makes their country more wealthier and stable so be it? At least they're putting their people first.
You taking the words of self-hating, mentally unstable, scruffy faaraxs and projecting it to all Somalis who show even the tiniest support for Palestine highlights your feelings of inferiority. Your hatred for Arabs makes you blind to what Palestinians face having a knee on their neck by a country that their own fellow Arabs would gladly hold hands with.

Arab nations developing ties with apartheid Israel is shameful and i would not want our government to even consider it. Wealth and stability with the help of Israel is just short term gain; you will be held accountable on the day of judgement.

You taking the words of self-hating, mentally unstable, scruffy faaraxs and projecting it to all Somalis who show even the tiniest support for Palestine highlights your feelings of inferiority. Your hatred for Arabs makes you blind to what Palestinians face having a knee on their neck by a country that their own fellow Arabs would gladly hold hands with.

Arab nations developing ties with apartheid Israel is shameful and i would not want our government to even consider it. Wealth and stability with the help of Israel is just short term gain; you will be held accountable on the day of judgement.
First and foremost I don't hate arabs nor have I ever said that here, me criticising self-hating somalis who bootlick arabs Is in no way showing any animosity or hatred against arabs. Most arabs i have met were hardworking and welcoming people, it would be unfair for me to blame them for the shit somalis but themselves through.

Secondly we live in a globally united world, were political ties are strongly needed for a country to be fully stable and devolved, I don't support Israel but I can't blame the Emirates for expanding their political ties. Somalia has ties with America, the country that has bombed severely times and killed innocent somali civilians yet I don't hear any of you hold somali politicians accountable on what will happened on the day of judgement?

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I clearly was joking calm your titts šŸ’€I am aware you're obsessed with ajnabis spefically arabs, but there is no need to be in their bussing 24/7 your comment defending Pakistani soldiers killing innocent somalis already got me side-eyeing you.
Iā€™m not obsessed with ajnabis. I just call out the ones who do the most over ajnabis. Like you do over Arabs. If you didnā€™t know Pakistanis arenā€™t Arabs.

I didnā€™t defend, I said the situation happened 30 years ago and it was ā€œrevengeā€ on Somalis killing Pakistanis. I condenmed it and said I donā€™t hold 230 million Pakistanis accountable for it.