šŸ˜±Surgeons Collapse after 32 Hours of trying to remove Emirati leaderā€™s tongue out of Israelā€™s a$$šŸ˜±

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Xalimos and Faraxs always butting heads. Wallahi Islam is right to separate men and women.
:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:
These two sexes were never meant to stand each other long term. We are not ying and yang.

Should we propose a SomalispotFarax and SomalispotXalimo for the sanity of some users here?
:pachah1:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
You taking the words of self-hating, mentally unstable, scruffy faaraxs and projecting it to all Somalis who show even the tiniest support for Palestine highlights your feelings of inferiority. Your hatred for Arabs makes you blind to what Palestinians face having a knee on their neck by a country that their own fellow Arabs would gladly hold hands with.

Arab nations developing ties with apartheid Israel is shameful and i would not want our government to even consider it. Wealth and stability with the help of Israel is just short term gain; you will be held accountable on the day of judgement.
These Arabs havenā€™t gained shit from Israel wallahi
:russ:
If anything Israel has. They sell their shitty equipment to the Arabs at high prices and these greedy fucks think they are getting something good out of it just for it to be useless. Wallahi the Jews are mastermind genuises. This was a test and the arabs failed.
:silanyolaugh:

I clearly was joking calm your titts šŸ’€I am aware you're obsessed with ajnabis spefically arabs, but there is no need to be in their bussing 24/7 your comment defending Pakistani soldiers killing innocent somalis already got me side-eyeing you.
Many somalis are docile and submissive towards Arabs, when all they have done is oppose our existence. Because they compare modern Arabs, to the Prophet SCW and his companions who were made up of honorable men and women.

When Somalias independence was put to vote in the U.N all the arab countries voted against, and Israel voted for. And this was after our Forefathers use to feed them, with somali livestock and Farm produce for generations before they had access to oil. Somalia used to be called the arab food basket and this history was taught in Arab schools up until the 90s. when the Somali government collapsed.

Arab only understand the language of strength and nothing more, that why i Respect Israel for putting the entire Arab world under their heels, where they belong.

don't forget Al Shabaab is an Arab organizations made to kill and make innocent somalis.

@Qeelbax i didn't know your love of Ajinabi, would make you defend the killing of innocent somalis at the hands of Pakis. Ileen Naag wa kii iskalahaa, your patriotic card is revoked nayaa.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Many somalis are docile and submissive towards Arabs, when all they have done is oppose our existence. Because they compare modern Arabs, to the Prophet SCW and his companions who were made up of honorable men and women.

When Somalias independence was put to vote in the U.N all the arab countries voted against, and Israel voted for. And this was after our Forefathers use to feed them, with somali livestock and Farm produce for generations before they had access to oil. Somalia used to be called the arab food basket and this history was taught in Arab schools up until the 90s. when the Somali government collapsed.
Iā€™d like proof for these claims? Somalia was unanimously admitted into the UN. Are you talking about the 1949 Resolution?
Arab only understand the language of strength and nothing more, that why i Respect Israel for putting the entire Arab world under their heels, where they belong.

don't forget Al Shabaab is an Arab organizations made to kill and make innocent somalis.

@Qeelbax i didn't know your love of Ajinabi, would make you defend the killing of innocent somalis at the hands of Pakis. Ileen Naag wa kii iskalahaa, your patriotic card is revoked nayaa.
I did no such thing. Yā€™all can keep acting like the insecure doqons yā€™all are.

Alshabaab is a Somali terrorist organization. Donā€™t put responsibility on others. Out people did all that :nvjpqts:

Based

VIP
Somalia used to be called the arab food basket and this history was taught in Arab schools up until the 90s. when the l
Suugo history šŸ˜‚šŸ˜­ a few camels and goats to gaajo yemenis and youā€™re acting like an entire race of people were dependent on us and they owe us everything. Kulaha ā€œarab food basketā€ Somalis canā€™t even feed themselves and iā€™m being dead serious.

Majority of the Emarati & Saudi descendants have Indian DNA in their bloodstream. No wonder why they love to Ass lick the Israelis. The south Asians are the majority population and work force in both countries. The local Arabs will soon be a minority in both countries if they grant these migrant workers citizenship.

Internet Nomad

š‘®š’š’š’† š’‡š’š’“ š’ˆš’“š’†š’†š’š’†š’“ š’‘š’‚š’”š’•š’–š’“š’†š’”
VIP
If arabs themselves don't care about Palestine then why i as a Somali and African should care about them. Obviously i feel sorry for their plight and wish them the best. However there is too many sad cases going on in the world for me to care. Thats doesn't mean we should cozy up to the zionists but it also doesn't mean we gotta fight everyones battles for them.

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta šŸ‡øšŸ‡“
If arabs themselves don't care about Palestine then why i as a Somali and African should care about them. Obviously i feel sorry for their plight and wish them the best. However there is too many sad cases going on in the world for me to care. Thats doesn't mean we should cozy up to the zionists but it also doesn't mean we gotta fight everyones battles for them.
If arabs give up on Al aqsa we shouldnā€™t. When we fix our issues we need futuh Al-habesha 2.0 and futuh al-baytul maqdis

Alshabaab is a Somali terrorist organization. Donā€™t put responsibility on others. Out people did all that :nvjpqts:
now i see what @malab was talking about.
Suugo history šŸ˜‚šŸ˜­ a few camels and goats to gaajo yemenis and youā€™re acting like an entire race of people were dependent on us and they owe us everything. Kulaha ā€œarab food basketā€ Somalis canā€™t even feed themselves and iā€™m being dead serious.

from the mouths of your Arab Daddies, Somalis used to send Aid to Kuwait, Oman, Saud Arabia and United Arab Emirates. not a single mention of Yemen, Now swallow that you docile creature.

Why do you always post negative and self-hating comments? somalis are no angels but they do deserve appreciation and credit for their achievements.

Shimbiris

ŲØŁ‰ŁŽŲ± ŲŗŁ‰ŁŽŁ„ Ų„ŁŠŲ¤ Ų¹Ų¢Ł†Ų¤ Ł„Ų¤
VIP

No, it's absolutely true and found even in colonial documents:

Livestock from Northwest and Northeast Somalia was so important to the survival of Yemeni ports like Aden that the gaalo plainly stated they'd be finished without Somali exports or if Somali workers and traders, who were everywhere in towns like Aden and Mocha, performed a mass exodus which they indeed threatened at one point when the Brits were about to enact a plan to deport 2,000 Somalis only to pull back on the plan for fear of Aden going under without the Somalis.

The livestock exports from the northeast in particular were so extensive during the mid to late 1800s that it effected clan migrations. As in, MJs began having to migrate more southwards, both overland and via ships, due to the sheer change in dynamics from the massively increased herds and overused land in their native northeast areas.

Based

VIP

Livestock from Northwest and Northeast Somalia was so important to the survival of Yemeni ports like Aden that the gaalo plainly stated they'd be finished without Somali exports or if Somali workers and traders, who were everywhere in towns like Aden and Mocha, performed a mass exodus which they indeed threatened at one point when the Brits were about to enact a plan to deport 2,000 Somalis only to pull back on the plan for fear of Aden going under without the Somalis.

The livestock exports from the northeast in particular were so extensive during the mid to late 1800s that it effected clan migrations. As in, MJs began having to migrate more southwards, both overland and via ships, due to the sheer change in dynamics from the massively increased herds and overused land in their native northeast areas.
Fair enough, i got it wrong. Laakin is it ok to boast that we used to give them sadaqah?

Even amongst the gaalo, itā€™s wrong to mention charity and use it to get your point across.

Shimbiris

ŲØŁ‰ŁŽŲ± ŲŗŁ‰ŁŽŁ„ Ų„ŁŠŲ¤ Ų¹Ų¢Ł†Ų¤ Ł„Ų¤
VIP
Fair enough, i got it wrong. Laakin is it ok to boast that we used to give them sadaqah?

Even amongst the gaalo, itā€™s wrong to mention charity and use it to get your point across.

Yeah, I don't support grandstanding and acting superior in that sort of way. Fair enough there as well.

Based

VIP
Why do you always post negative and self-hating comments? somalis are no angels but they do deserve appreciation and credit for their achievements.
Why should we be appreciated and credited for being a good people? Whatā€™s the point of sadaqah if you expect something in return :mjlol:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
sold out GIF by Hannah Nance
I mean i donā€™t get why they still asslicking them despite Israel backstabbing them in pursuing F-35. UAE tried to buy F-35 after having relations with Israel, but Israel closed the door for even USA thinking about a deal.

Now they celebrate the death of thousands of their kind. Imagine the most racist Israel gov is running the state and you asslick them? What is wrong with UAE?

I mean i donā€™t get why they still asslicking them despite Israel backstabbing them in pursuing F-35. UAE tried to buy F-35 after having relations with Israel, but Israel closed the door for even USA thinking about a deal.

Now they celebrate the death of thousands of their kind. Imagine the most racist Israel gov is running the state and you asslick them? What is wrong with UAE?
Damn, i thought the deal went through for the emiratis

Hamzza

VIP

This is normal trade sxb. Somalis exchanged clothes and other commodities for their livestock. Somalis giving aid to Arabs is a myth that needs to be abandoned.

Last edited:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
There is literally multiple videos online of somali guys filming themselves talking about "freeing Palestine" while mocking their own country. If you think this is some made up "narrative" of mine than your stupidity and ignorance wouldn't even suprise me coming from you.

I don't get this hypocritical hatred you lot have against rich gulf countries forming ties with Israel or the West, if that makes their country more wealthier and stable so be it? At least they're putting their people first.
You little sissy ignorant who talks based on others talking points.

Palestinians at least helped Somalis financially
when Somalia faced drought.

What Somalia did for past 30 years for Palestinians in return? A freePalestine hashtags

And why you as an Amxaaro here anyway, or even talk about our stance on Palestinians?.