😭😭😭 what’s with this level of hate

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
I’ve never even seen a Somali guy that looks like barkhad in real life.
Barkhad abdi is a very uncommon phenomenon which was then used as reference to generalise all somalis to look like him and all the ajnabis do it out of hate for us looking different than the rest it's all a coping mechanism.

Xeda

Formerly known as Ajansjana
Thank Yusuf (who isn't even that ugly) and all the others on tiktok for giving them the confidence. Just a lot of brothers who don't give a crap about their appearance, awful hair, awful teeth, out of shape.

Do [ SPOILER ] at the beginning of what you wrote and then [ /SPOILER ] at the end. Remove the spaces I put in the bracket though, I just did that so it doesn't turn into a spoiler.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
See this is what I mean when I say good looking Somali men need to post more and make their ethnicity known without doing anything embarrassing. Somali men could easily change their image if guys like this were representing our people in football or basketball. If you’re ugly, please don’t pursue sports or entertainment ♥️

Thank Yusuf (who isn't even that ugly) and all the others on tiktok for giving them the confidence. Just a lot of brothers who don't give a crap about their appearance, awful hair, awful teeth, out of shape.

Do [ SPOILER ] at the beginning of what you wrote and then [ /SPOILER ] at the end. Remove the spaces I put in the bracket though, I just did that so it doesn't turn into a spoiler.
IMG_4884.jpeg

Like this ?

View attachment 323449
300+ comments and I was like hmm let’s check it out

View attachment 323450
I was confused so I pressed his account
View attachment 323451
Random non Somali thinks that guy doesn’t look Somali 😭😭😭bruh he is the most looking one.
Kept scrolling
View attachment 323453
The first one wanted gender war cuz the page has nothing to do uplifting the Farah over the xalimo 😂

Scroll down more
View attachment 323454
The first is either madow or cadaan man who happened to have inferior complex to Somalis and the last 2 probably never met Somalis in their life.

View attachment 323456
(She hasn’t met me yet that’s all I gotta say )

My last take is
View attachment 323457These idiots think calling themselves “pirates” is somehow cool.

Cuz here is Kenyan saying this
View attachment 323458

The funny thing is that is common when a xalimo or Farah post themselves and hyping Somali beauty.

@s

View attachment 323449
300+ comments and I was like hmm let’s check it out

View attachment 323450
I was confused so I pressed his account
View attachment 323451
Random non Somali thinks that guy doesn’t look Somali 😭😭😭bruh he is the most looking one.
Kept scrolling
View attachment 323453
The first one wanted gender war cuz the page has nothing to do uplifting the Farah over the xalimo 😂

Scroll down more
View attachment 323454
The first is either madow or cadaan man who happened to have inferior complex to Somalis and the last 2 probably never met Somalis in their life.

View attachment 323456
(She hasn’t met me yet that’s all I gotta say )

My last take is
View attachment 323457These idiots think calling themselves “pirates” is somehow cool.

Cuz here is Kenyan saying this
View attachment 323458

The funny thing is that is common when a xalimo or Farah post themselves and hyping Somali beauty.

@Gojo Satoru @AbdiFreedom @Admin I can’t edit my thingy idk why but make it spoilers/hidden

I’ve never even seen a Somali guy that looks like barkhad in real life.
ive only seen it(kinda) in somalia but thats kinda an unfair representation due to malnutrition but then again that was like one or two out of hundreds of people i saw. the vast majority of somalis would look like somalis in the diaspora or already do so if we had proper food and not an insane crisis like the past three decades

Trending