🇸🇱Puntland Republic 24th August 1st 2022 celebration's official Thread 🇸🇴

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
FB_IMG_1659166316432.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PuntlandRepublic~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy 24th year anniversary of the Blessed Puntland Republic, I wholeheartedly applaud Puntlanders around the globe to celebrate this upcoming August 1 celebrations in a great spirits and more blessing to come, we are truly grateful for the peace and major developments Puntland Republic has achieved within a short frame of time.

Puntland and Puntlanders both back home and abroad have worked against odds and sometimes with a limited help from outside world have turned into a neglected and barely uninhabited land into what we know as modern day Puntland Republic.

Puntlanders were the first Somalis to pick up their weapons to fight the Western colonials and the first once to achieve Somalia's independence as well, Puntites are also attributed for Somaliweyn nation before it was even a thing, it was in Iskubahan district in Bari region of Puntland that our flag was first erected in 1954.

The five sided white star and the light blue Somali flag was created non other than an MJ Mudug visionary thinker and philiphatpsnist (RIP Cawaale) who blesses us the blue flag that represents the five Somalis republics of the horn, Puntlanders contributions and extreme patriotism to the Somali nation didn't stop there only.

Somalia was under a President from Puntland region Sharmarke that for the first time in Africa Somalis were able to vote 1M1V and in a multi party & democratic voting for the first time in the African continent 1965,this was even when many European countries failed to implement fair democratic voting in their advanced countries.

Lastly and the least, it was a Puntlander President that initiated the first efforts to free our people in Ogaden(Galbeed) in Ethiopia and when the diplomatic efforts failed it was President Sharmarke who declared the first war Ogadenia and invaded deep into the Ethiopian hinterland in 1964.

It was group of Puntlanders who fought hard and rebelled against the Russian KGB a agent's(Xaar Barre) cruel regime targeting the clans communist godless atheist felt threatened, clans like Majeerteen,Isaaqs, Hawiye and D&M clans were indiscriminately bombed,raped and tortured to the tune of a half million.

Wells in Mudug were poisoned, innocent nomad women and children were routinely raped and tortured because of their tribe and ancestors,second and fourth largest towns(Hargeisa & Burco) in the country(Somaliland)were flattened to their ground,the international media houses compared the the destruction of those cities described as the Dryden of Africa, thus creating the largest refugee camp in the world in Harti/Sheikh.

The KGB agent and former Italian colonial police officer SiyaadBarre unleashed 21 years of brutal and non stop genocide on almost every clan he thought could rival his tiny Ethiopian border clan, the cunning opportunist pedophileused MOD(Marehan/OGadens/Dhulbahante) as his associate to inflict more harm on more Somalis, the same people he was supposed to serve and protect.

Airstrikes even in the southern part of the country was a norm, illegal detention of government civil servants and imprisonment without charge heavy bombardments by Siyaad Barre MOD clans continued up untill Somali pilots() refused to bomb their own cities and citizens, the genocidal mass murderer Xabash/Barre didn't stop there and ended up hiring white South African mercenaries to kill more Somalis.

On this great occasion and celebratory day of PL 24th anniversary celebrations, I would like to thank my mothers youngest's brother and my favorite uncle Faarax Seyruuq for volunteering to fight and free our people in PL as an SSDF commander, hearing fellow SSDF mates praise my Abti heroism courage and selfless fight against the Kacaan regime as young as 15 was truly inspiring and made me proud of him.

Brave and ommpunint men like him were trained to overcome powerful and bigger military forces with the art of modern day guerrilla warfare,men like my uncle who served honorably in rebel groups such us USC,SNM and others are why we have no dictatorship/communism in Somalia, it is why the cursed dictator was eventually chased out of Villa Somalia and died as a refugee in a Nigerian toilet and we are free from tyrant genocider.

Lastly, we should all thank for this, today Puntland exited close to the the same time as Siyaad Barre's Kacaan reigns (Barre regime 21Years/PL is 24 years old) yet Puntland had 6 consecutive presidents,have bigger GDP(435 $ Million) than the whole Somalia during the Siyaad Barre era(400 Million) and we have over 100 universities in Puntland alone while Somalia had only one university and was even poorer than all the Sub Saharan countries in African continent.

Happy holidays to my fellow Somalis and Puntites around the globe and I opolgize for this long post as I got carried away for this great and historic day on Puntland's 24th anniversary, Puntlanders are Somalis and Somalis are Puntites, vice verse,the Republic waithingstate is not called mother that birthed the current federal government in the nto a safe heaven have country within another country) the Land of the Boqortooyo and the mother of Somalia.

Sorry about the grammatical or spelling issues, wrote in a hurry.
images (1).jpeg

images (1).jpeg

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Can Mods change the title of this thread from 23third to 24th instead, I made a mistake of the anniversary year.

:tacky:

Trending