❤ ❤ Somali men appreciation thread ❤ ❤

OMG this reminds me of the men in my family.....he looks Ogaden like us....

3632400_b4nlll7imaabjiv_jpegba3c11f5eab7241dbce1274660b74205
qaruxlow mashallah no doubt

That is just the entry requirements :whoa:

You need to flood apartments satisfying her, have liberal attitudes to moral issues (can't be illiberal) and your capital generosity towards her should know no bounds :sass1:
I'll treat her like an equal and let her live her life the way she wants.
But giving her capital with no bounds? . I don't think she's that kind of girl. I think she just wants to be listened to and treated like a human being.

@Monisha Hershey find me a farax who isn’t sexist, dresses well, has a good credit score, has moved out of his moms house and doesn’t study engineering.

I’ll wait
I'm not sexist I dress well with long shatis and live in a apartment still some financial problem I'm MJ rer garowe I study Data analyst know some programing codes and I go to the UOM I'm 21 born in gaalkacyo I went to Nairobi to Minneapolis now that's my life story I'm very hard working

I'm not sexist I dress well with long shatis and live in a apartment still some financial problem I'm MJ rer garowe I study Data analyst know some programing codes and I go to the UOM I'm 21 born in gaalkacyo I went to Nairobi to Minneapolis now that's my life story I'm very hard working

Loooool we might be related