❤ ❤ Somali men appreciation thread ❤ ❤

Spiderman

Shalom goyim
Wallahi it says 20 maximum, try it for urself! Why don't you contribute and post some pics too :)
Look at both these fellows and tell me they're sexy beautiful men and god exists with your chest and heart. And I look somewhat like the right one.
downloadfile-7.jpg

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Thanks for the compliment. Nice change of pace imo. I still like the troll threads though. Keeps the place spicy.

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
Look at both these fellows and tell me they're sexy beautiful men and god exists with your chest and heart. And I look somewhat like the right one.View attachment 53057

10/10.
He got motorcycle, he is a fisherman and he got awesome smile. I want to sit where the cunug is sittin and hold them fish tightly:banderas: I will get him a leather jacket and look at that absolutely stunning view. I will feed him with my burned food. I want him to have that local accent and call me Nalle diraca ku dhag weynu duuleynaaa.:ahh:

I want a motorcycle riding abdi:frdfvsb:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
10/10.
I will get him a leather jacket and look at that absolutely stunning view. I will feed him with my burned food. I want him to have that local accent and call me Nalle diraca ku dhag weynu duuleynaaa.:ahh:

I want a motorcycle riding abdi:frdfvsb:
:hmm:

Motorcycle Abdi
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending

Latest posts