♀ Misogynist guys on SSPOT are BUMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladies you should look another way,
Most guys on here don't have anything better to do but to slander and bash us Somali girls.
They are a bunch of self-hating peasants who hate their own skin colour.
You'll see most guys on sspot run after & bow down to other ajnabis, but as soon as they spot a xalimo with an ajnabi they start balling their eyes out:ummhmsmiley:
Where exactly are all the real Somali men on this who are all about uplifting their community and their women, all I see is lil boys who haven't hit puberty yet. :axvmm9o:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ladies you should look another way,
Most guys on here don't have anything better to do but to slander and bash us Somali girls.
They are a bunch of self-hating peasants who hate their own skin colour.
You'll see most guys on sspot run after & bow down to other ajnabis, but as soon as they spot a xalimo with an ajnabi they start balling their eyes out:ummhmsmiley:
Where exactly are all the real Somali men on this who are all about uplifting their community and their women, all I see is lil boys who haven't hit puberty yet. :axvmm9o:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
People trying to find love on here? LOOOOOOL.

Lool i really do wonder how many female posters are actually guys. How fvcked up does one have to be to portray themselves as a female here everyday
during the beginning of this site some niggas attempted to infiltrate this secret girls chat group this one nigga made new female account and asked us to simp the new account we actually did:russ:
Eventually the cover was blown:deadrose:

during the beginning of this site some niggas attempted to infiltrate this secret girls chat group this one nigga made new female account and asked us to simp the new account we actually did:russ:
Eventually the cover was blown:deadrose:
Secret chat? Were they plotting killing faraxs lol. I am suspicious of yaskaa though. Chelsea fan who is into lil jay and chief keef. Inknow xalimos can be versatile. ....but really?

Secret chat? Were they plotting killing faraxs lol. I am suspicious of yaskaa though. Chelsea fan who is into lil jay and chief keef. Inknow xalimos can be versatile. ....but really?
I'm into drill not kpop like typical Xalimos I'm actually getting tired of you niggas assuming my gender. Not all Somali girls f*ck with indo yaar. You will be suprised when you go into the real world my friend.

No worries, no one is catching feelings on here. Lol.

Most people here are trolls. Guys pretending to be girls, girls pretending to be guys, trans-qabil and ethnicity niggas etc etc

Even the most decent people on here end up saying crazy shit at one point :manny:

Honeslty I wouldn't even talk to a guy if I knew he posted on here :lolbron:

I'm into drill not kpop like typical Xalimos I'm actually getting tired of you niggas assuming my gender. Not all Somali girls f*ck with indo yaar. You will be suprised when you go into the real world my friend.
Drill music chelsea fan xalimo from london....I believe you

In my short time here i said some homophobic sh1t, racist, misogynistic sh1t. I even threatened a nigga. It got me thinking....does this place even have rules lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts