“We are not like them”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I’m from SL One thing I find so so stupid is when people from Somaliland distance themselves from people from Somalia and just to score points will mock them for the state of the country

Mercury

VIP
If Somalis would stop being focused on qabiil and focused more on helping one another the country would
Be much better

If Somalis would stop being focused on qabiil and focused more on helping one another the country would
Be much better
I concur. I think we need to focus on the wolves that our surrounding us hoping to devour us first. We can only do this if we realise that our enemy is not other clans but those that desire to destroy our cultural heritage and peace in our land.

Be much better
Somalis are stupid. We look the same, have same religion, pretty much same culture, and speak same language. Across africa we are the most similar people. But they will say we say ukun and they say beed when saying egg look we different.

DRACO

VIP
You post the same shit about SL over and over again can’t you find something new about SL / Somalilanders to criticise?

we are supposed to support the country that killed our people?

We just need 1 famous person out of SL and we are getting recognition/independence inshallah:fittytousand:

Last edited:
You post the same shit about SL over and over again can’t you find something new about SL / Somalilanders to criticise?

He speaks the truth. The UK has the largest isaaq diaspora and almost every kid (bar a few garhijis niggas) distance themselves from South Somalia - otherizing them.

I've lost track of the number of times I've heard a kid say "I'm not Somali, I am a Somalilander"

Mercury

VIP
we are supposed to support the country that killed our people?

We just need 1 famous person out of SL and we are getting recognition/independence inshallah

The actions of one man don’t mean it’s the whole countries fault

Mercury

VIP
Somaliland is far from great I point out the issues we have instead of hiding them under a rug and pretend everything is good

A nationalist wouldn’t defend every bad thing in his country

Somalis are ridiculous. This issue stems from our fucking qabil culture, not SL. We've been separated for a minute now, so let's not start pointing fingers.

If you all are willing to abolish qabil, then I'm with you. But if you talk qabil all day, and then complain about why people distance themselves, then go to hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.