“We are not like them”

Discussion in 'General' started by Mercury, Mar 19, 2019.

1. Mercury

Mercury Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +15,284
    Tribe should only be used to know your heritage the way Somalis use it is so stupid it stops progress

And a country can’t be run by pleasing a certain group

• Like Like x 2
  2. TheReal_SMM

TheReal_SMM

Ratings:
    +154
    Anyone on here advocating for independent Puntland or Somaliland is delusional and just playing into the hand which played it's move either 12 ( the invasion to depose the government and install a puppet one) or 20+ years ( the meticulous planning to take the riches of Somalia the ports which have a strategic importance also a weakened country would benefit our ememies) depending on your opinion and why would I run away from the danger who surrounds my country it's pride > arrogance for a reason as pride leads you to protect your country or free it from scum ( Bancoons/Habeshits soldiers/ paid invaders and other subhuman losers) and annex more land then we shall see a sense of true nationalism and patriotic duty installed in our ppl not no dead qabil mentally as that has been in our society for a long time hence why it's easy for foreign powers to use their sought after divide and conquer technique.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
    • Qashin Qashin x 1
  3. 4head

4head The one and only 4head

Ratings:
    +7,014
    Let's nuke Somalia, Somaliland and let's restart.

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. Mercury

Ratings:
    +15,284
    Or replace the old heads with young educated people who work to change the country instead of treating it like a day job

• Like Like x 2
  5. Mercury

Ratings:
    +15,284
    I don’t think there’s many Somalis that are nationalist cause a nationalist cares about his country and people

And also if a person IS a nationalist than they wouldn’t live in the west they would live back home

6. Ibn Awf

Ibn Awf

Ratings:
    +104
    Somaliland? Oromoland ohh k

7. Ferrari

Ferrari VIP

Ratings:
    +20,324

Invade his dm have a word with him. He is embarrassing all idors. We have the title of being woman karbaashers. If yall dont stop this niggar, he will give yall the title of docile husband aka victims of female domestic abuse.

#stopmercury.

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. Molotoff

Molotoff Supreme Bosniak Geeljire

Ratings:
    +3,254
    I never understood the thing with tribes. You are one people, ethnically, culturally, linguistically and so on.

Why this division into different clans and fighting?

Please, inaugarate a Bosniak brother.

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. Molotoff

Molotoff Supreme Bosniak Geeljire

Ratings:
    +3,254
    The only other people that I know that have tribes and emphasize the importance of them are Albanians and Serbs (from Montenegro). But it is nowhere near the emphasis Somalis put to it. Their tribes are united when facing an external threat.

10. kickz

kickz Engineer of Qandala

Ratings:
    +13,101
    Its a curse on Somalis, they would sell out their own grandmother if she is of another rival tribe

11. Mehmet

Mehmet

Ratings:
    +3,505
    Not many nationalists around just greedy oldmen filling their pockets with the people's money/fund

12. AussieHustler

AussieHustler Incels need help not derision Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +16,164
    @Molotoff

It goes back to the nomadic camel culture which creates constant conflicts because they live in semi-arid landscape with limited resources to grazing lands and water and this permeates to the non-nomads who are themselves very poor to fight over limited resources in the towns and cities. Nomadic culture is always anarchic.This works against Somalis creating a fruitful nation-state. These clan conflict dynamics are rooted in both, the nomadic and the urban realities. A settled population trained in agriculture production and related industries such as packaging and others is required to change the status quo. As Bill Clinton said during his campaign for presidency, “It’s the economy, stupid”, so is the Somali problem.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
  13. East side

East side

Ratings:
    +1,535
    Cause they are ignorant

14. TheReal_SMM

TheReal_SMM

Ratings:
    +154
    @Futurist why did you rate my comment as qashin for?

15. Futurist

Futurist

Ratings:
    +1,479
    "Anyone on here advocating for independent Puntland or Somaliland is delusional "

• Qashin Qashin x 1
  16. East side

East side

Ratings:
    +1,535
    Sometimes you make great points my kangaroo brother.....sometimes

17. Kodeen

Kodeen

Ratings:
    +4,104
    So you're a Somaliland hater huh? Even as a gaal Atheist 'Aussie' you can't let tribalism go

18. TheReal_SMM

TheReal_SMM

Ratings:
    +154
    Is that all? Because of one sentence you'll give it a qashin you have a right to an opinion but at the end of the day we are all Somali so why should those 2 states be independent? And reevaluate what rating you gave me since you're basing that while rating on 1 sentence not the whole message I was trying to convey.

19. AussieHustler

AussieHustler Incels need help not derision Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +16,164
    @Kodeen

Is that a threat that I will no longer be invited to the 18th May celebrations? Sxb, Somaliland has made progress to establish some resemblance of peace and security for their people, but everyone isn’t safe in their enclave because it was a built on and still functions as a clan enclave. For you, qabiil loyalty blinds you because whatever happens there, good or bad, you’ve to support them. No one can fly the flag of Somalia in Somaliland, but they could fly the Ethiopian and Israeli flags. That hatred is mutual as no one could fly the Somaliland flag in Bosaaso or in Mogadishu. The little aid money and the proceeds of leasing their infrastructures like the ports are all spent on buying expensive arms from the black market and equipping their militias while the majority of the people struggle to earn a living. Sxb, you can have a better and healthier Somaliland once you reject this clan based and it’s obsession with clan rivalry. Create something modern which is open it’s membership to any Somali willing to join.

I’m still attending the 18th.

20. Nuur Iidaan

Nuur Iidaan

Ratings:
    +2,684
    He's from PL.

• Funny Funny x 1
Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted