“This relationship including, all 7 EAC together to form EAC federation”

This is treason from the Somali government. This deal is not purely economic, it has an agenda to form the East African federation. Which is all 7 countries joined.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
It won't work. It didn't work in Yugoslavia, which had more in common. It'll collapse in on itself before you know it.

It won't work. It didn't work in Yugoslavia, which had more in common. It'll collapse in on itself before you know it.
I’m saying let’s not even stick around to find out. We have our own people to take care, we have no reason to join Kenyans who packed Somalis into stadiums then bombed said stadiums.

Last edited:

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
This is just low level propaganda to shy away criticism from to their governments. Museveni is not stepping down voluntarily and Tanzania recently deported refugees from neighbouring EAC countries and briefly banned Kenya airways.

None of the elites in these countries are willingly to give up power so its just low level posturing.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
I’m saying let’s not even stick around to find out. We have our own people to take care, we have no reason to join Kenyans who packed Somalis into stadiums then bombed said stadiums.
I get what you men. However I wouldn't read into it because the east African federation has been stated to a union of swahili nations and also this tweet states 7 nations when EAC has 8. It's clear that Somalia is in it for whatever wealth it can get and will bounce at any opportunity.

At best it will be a EU type thing. And that’s highly unlikely:
The core EAC have different political system and different values(talking about the elites here)
By the time they will iron it out, it will be 2040. It’s Too early to tell rn

Last edited:
I get what you men. However I wouldn't read into it because the east African federation has been stated to a union of swahili nations and also this tweet states 7 nations when EAC has 8. It's clear that Somalia is in it for whatever wealth it can get and will bounce at any opportunity.
I see Hassan sheikh ditching them like a Somali to his cajnabi girlfriend when it comes time to seriously look for marriage. He did this to UAE, so imagine what he’ll do to these EAC hooligans

Ruto is Playing the Pan Africanist Propoganda So that some stupid Africans can glaze him like Gaddafi creating single currency open borders and other crazy things will not happen he is just using this for his image

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This is treason from the Somali government. This deal is not purely economic, it has an agenda to form the East African federation. Which is all 7 countries joined.

Somalia isn't an island and will need to choose which continental or regional body they prefer Bantu or habashi but U will have to choose as the world is a global village and continental and regional blocs is the first step so a united nation yes one nation of all human beings is created and handed over to a mighty man called dajjal who will call all of us juj Iyo majuj citizens and he will have world power and we r doing the work for those end time preparations.

All hail juj Iyo majuj as we will all be a mix of human and animal features like ancient egyptian wall art and a blend of AI by then.

Game Magic GIF by Xbox

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts