“My husband spent 500$ on onlyfans..

Naago jus like to talk fam don’t take it serious lol it’s like how these niggas say they want a submissive wife but end up wit a ting dat stay naggin dem lol there’s ideas and then there’s reality
yh. its all chat, women are more likely to stay with men if they cheat compared to the other way round, its in womens biology to be forgiving to men.

No respect for guys who pay for p*rn when you can get plenty of content for free :gucciwhat:

Now prostitutes and strippers on the other hand, I understand.

Now prostitutes and strippers on the other hand, I understand.
Never undestood this, prositutes are cheap ugly mentally ill touched by a million men expensive and lack any emotional connection, why can't men just get a woman for free, its not that difficult

strippers are just p0rn in person, waste of money, u cant touch them or anything, most are 5/10, half the time u feeling bad for them cos uno they are trying to make some money and are forced to do this job bc of poverty, very depressing environment
Again just get your own girl to do that to u for free

This will be a common issue if corn watching isn't made illegal. You can be the most beautiful and attractive woman. Your husband can even love you deeply, but if he is used to watching such filth, real women will not be able to turn him on. Corn destroys desires, families and even the way they treat and view women. She needs a get a divorce.
True, in porñ you simply just enjoy the physical aspect but in the real world women have emotions, they want to speak, have opinions and communicate with you. It’s kinda hard to be normal when you’ve spent years sexualizing women only for their bodies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Never undestood this, prositutes are cheap ugly mentally ill touched by a million men expensive and lack any emotional connection, why can't men just get a woman for free, its not that difficult

strippers are just p0rn in person, waste of money, u cant touch them or anything, most are 5/10, half the time u feeling bad for them cos uno they are trying to make some money and are forced to do this job bc of poverty, very depressing environment
Again just get your own girl to do that to u for free
Prostitutes are disgusting and very loose how can a man enjoy that is beyond me? Are these guys incels who cant holla?

Prostitutes are disgusting and very loose how can a man enjoy that is beyond me? Are these guys incels who cant holla?
I would say yes, but ive seen men who can get girls get prostitutes I guess it is just the race to the most disgusting thing to bring them sexual satisfaction

Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid

King of Prussia

Ladies what would you do if you caught your husband spending this much on onlyfans? :whew:
He’s not spending enough 8F20C7C4-8B8D-4313-9E1F-11C320C71665.jpeg

I believe in the sanctity in marriage even as a man if I caught my wife watching corn it Would be make feel very sexually inadequate and insecure but its not reason enough for divorce I think. Maybe its an addiction some people suffer from high sexual libido. Anyways divorce totally understandable if you are conservatitive and the man was a hypocrite

True, in porñ you simply just enjoy the physical aspect but in the real world women have emotions, they want to speak, have opinions and communicate with you. It’s kinda hard to be normal when you’ve spent years sexualizing women only for their bodies.
Honestly think that is why there is an increased in misogyny online. After a while watching it constantly really does strip women's humanity in the eyes of men. Even the posters here who use vile language and talk about women a certain way, I can tell they watch it a lot or are influenced by men whose minds are polluted by corn.

Corn viewership also increases DV in relationships. When you read the data as how it impacts the male mind, it is scary and no woman should deal with one who is addicted. Over time, you start to only objectify women and have little empathy for them as humans. Forget just intimacy, over time it really does impact every aspect of your relationship.

Either the dude has a addiction and is not attracted to his wife anymore or they’re not having frequent sex. Either way it’s ceeb and they need to divorce
Sigh… sigh … sigh … so cause you ain’t getting jiggy jiggy from the wife and cause you may lose attraction to her ? Only fans you go ?
Why not talk to her about lack of the jiggy jiggy ? Or that she’s losing her looks and she needs to go to gym ? Why resort to only fans?
Tell her and communicate. Mandem these days will just resort to only fans subhannalh.

I get it, I low key do. The things my dad and other men told me ? Scary, and thankfully only fans wasn’t around back then loooool

Are you okay?! Private sexual habits? Why are you normalising it? Nothing private about it.

Says a lot about your mentality that you're stuck on a women who is anonymous might I add talking about her experiences and we have no idea who her husband is. Yet, you're awfully quite about the husband's activities.

Ceeb is what her husband is doing, yet here you are gun-blazing towards a woman who is at her wits end. More women (anonymously) should speak up so that people can get an insight to how this filth is destroying Muslim households. If that makes you uncomfortable, then I have a lot of questions. Look within.
It was anonymous? Didn’t watch the video lol

Trending