“My husband spent 500$ on onlyfans..

Nah it should take 6-12 months like any other addictions, maybe a rare case if you are soo addicted then around 2 years
If you do research online you will realise it will take people 2-3 years to return there life bacl to normal, of course it is anecdotal but ther plethora of people saying it is evidence enough

Also a good amount of people have testified that quitting p0rn is harder than quitting drugs like cocaine meth heroin, the fact that it is more accessible than all of these drugs and kids as young as 7 watch it is appalling

Many medical professionals suggest ninety days as a general estimate for dopamine recovery. However, the damage from drugs can last longer, requiring a year or longer for dopamine levels and brain cells to recover. Some drugs can permanently damage the receptors that re-absorb dopamine, preventing the brain from fully recovering.
Yes! Also in the podcast they discussed how some men have been struggling with this addiction since they were very young like 11 or 12 and now they are in their 30s. So thats 20 years of watching corn. Also he recommended fasting on Monday and Thursday to help with your desires.

Yes! Also in the podcast they discussed how some men have been struggling with this addiction since they were very young like 11 or 12 and now they are in their 30s. So thats 20 years of watching corn. Also he recommended fasting on Monday and Thursday to help with your desires.
I could write a book on how to quit because most people are ignorant of addiction.
Most boys(including Muslim boys) have watched p0rn since they were young, alot of boys have been sexually abused or harassed(but never expose it) and are addicted to zinaa and watching zina from a young age like 9, this leads onto people having this addiction for most of their prepubescent years all the way up to their 20s and 30s, by this time their brain has fully changed and it would take a tremendous amount of work for them to quit, boys also never mention as to why they want to commit zina so much, they are so addicted to this that they feel like they cannot control their desires, to them woman is just heroin, they use woman to relieve they desires but the novelty goes quickly from woman to woman.

Fasting when a person is a addicted doesn't help much, reason being is the advice to fast is for people who are already chaste, it acts as a final shield to protect anyone from immorality, when a person is fully indulged in addiction their is only so much a person can fast, it wont help that much, it is like trying to brake a car while it is on full speed,
Too quit a person
Must have full motivation and trust in Allah
Make dua all the time
Make sure he has his prayers the best he can, and his prayers have khushoo and he keeps on improving his prayers(most ppl do not pray properly)
He must remove all obstacles and barriers and obstacles from himself, if this means throwing away his phone and laptop so be it, he must change his environment to help himself and trust in Allah
He must understand his addiction, he can read books or discuss with people on how they dealt with addiction and the way addiction works
He must do everything possible to quit and he must be patient as it may take him a long time(some people take 10 years of trying to quit to quit).

Noone should ever get married to solve their addiction, addiction has nothing to do with sexual desires, you will only make your wife suffer

This will be a common issue if corn watching isn't made illegal. You can be the most beautiful and attractive woman. Your husband can even love you deeply, but if he is used to watching such filth, real women will not be able to turn him on. Corn destroys desires, families and even the way they treat and view women. She needs a get a divorce.
How will that solve the issue? The issue is that her husband who is apparently not attracted to her. He is not faithful.

I could write a book on how to quit because most people are ignorant of addiction.
Most boys(including Muslim boys) have watched p0rn since they were young, alot of boys have been sexually abused or harassed(but never expose it) and are addicted to zinaa and watching zina from a young age like 9, this leads onto people having this addiction for most of their prepubescent years all the way up to their 20s and 30s, by this time their brain has fully changed and it would take a tremendous amount of work for them to quit, boys also never mention as to why they want to commit zina so much, they are so addicted to this that they feel like they cannot control their desires, to them woman is just heroin, they use woman to relieve they desires but the novelty goes quickly from woman to woman.

Fasting when a person is a addicted doesn't help much, reason being is the advice to fast is for people who are already chaste, it acts as a final shield to protect anyone from immorality, when a person is fully indulged in addiction their is only so much a person can fast, it wont help that much, it is like trying to brake a car while it is on full speed,
Too quit a person
Must have full motivation and trust in Allah
Make dua all the time
Make sure he has his prayers the best he can, and his prayers have khushoo and he keeps on improving his prayers(most ppl do not pray properly)
He must remove all obstacles and barriers and obstacles from himself, if this means throwing away his phone and laptop so be it, he must change his environment to help himself and trust in Allah
He must understand his addiction, he can read books or discuss with people on how they dealt with addiction and the way addiction works
He must do everything possible to quit and he must be patient as it may take him a long time(some people take 10 years of trying to quit to quit).

Noone should ever get married to solve their addiction, addiction has nothing to do with sexual desires, you will only make your wife suffer
Go awfff king 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾

May Allah help everyone afflicted from this disease. 🤲🏾

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Yes, I 100% would. Why would you expect a woman to make excuses for a man who watches filthy things?!

Do you know how such corn impacts intimacy, the way they view women and even a woman's mental health knowing that her corrupt husband would rather view stuff like that than actually have a normal marriage and treat her well?

TekNiKo, you're entitled if you think women need to accept everything. Normal men wouldn't put up with half the nonsense many women are expected to put up with.
I believe in the sanctity in marriage even as a man if I caught my wife watching corn it Would be make feel very sexually inadequate and insecure but its not reason enough for divorce I think. Maybe its an addiction some people suffer from high sexual libido. Anyways divorce totally understandable if you are conservatitive and the man was a hypocrite

Who even needs corn when you have an imaginative mind??? Imagine you have your wife and she's making some suugo for you and she's wearing an apron and you creep up behind her.
If your a short guy you can imagine using some old magazines/yellow pages as a footstall if she taller than you and bend her over your kitchen table.

Ladies what would you do if you caught your husband spending this much on onlyfans? :whew:
Just have a side nigga secretly and make your husband pay for everything. Stack some money & one day leave his ass. Purposely leave the message between you and your side guy open. While you’re not there otherwise he might harm you.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1656005278423.png
@fervidnomad Onlyfans is reality tv version to the choreographed typical industrial corn. Onlyfans offers an intimate bedroom action from a next door girl or boy

Who even needs corn when you have an imaginative mind??? Imagine you have your wife and she's making some suugo for you and she's wearing an apron and you creep up behind her.
If your a short guy you can imagine using some old magazines/yellow pages as a footstall if she taller than you and bend her over your kitchen table.
Ur waffling p0rn gives more novelty than imagination, after a while imagination gets boring

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Just have a side nigga secretly and make your husband pay for everything. Stack some money & one day leave his ass. Purposely leave the message between you and your side guy open. While you’re not there otherwise he might harm you.
I feel sorry for your future husband, you will bring diseases

That's automatic divorce. I don't care if we have 10 kids together, I would not be able to stay with someone dumb enough to pay for p*rn.

3LetterzMM

LG gang we gon slide for my nigga 🤐🥷
Nacaska he could’ve played it off and said he paid for some crypto courses. Niggas don’t know how to finesse when put on the spot no sauce lol :snoop:

Trending

Latest posts