“My husband spent 500$ on onlyfans..

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Ladies what would you do if you caught your husband spending this much on onlyfans? :whew:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Ceeb alaykh.....how you a married man and doing fuckery like this? Shame.

As for the missus, why you coming out and exposing your family's dirty laundry? Keep it in the house, luv.

This will be a common issue if corn watching isn't made illegal. You can be the most beautiful and attractive woman. Your husband can even love you deeply, but if he is used to watching such filth, real women will not be able to turn him on. Corn destroys desires, families and even the way they treat and view women. She needs a get a divorce.

As for the missus, why you coming out and exposing your family's dirty laundry? Keep it in the house, luv.
Her name, his name and identity is concealed. I think its one of this anonymous agony aunt set up. I'm glad all of these stories are coming out of the woodworks. Let everyone realise how corn is destroying families.

This is so ceeb why expose your husband’s private sexual habits? Idk why some people do this. Imagine trying to do something fun with your wife and she exposes you to everybody.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This will be a common issue if corn watching isn't made illegal. You can be the most beautiful and attractive woman. Your husband can even love you deeply, but if he is used to watching such filth, real women will not be able to turn him on. Corn destroys desires, families and even the way they treat and view women. She needs a get a divorce.
So you wouldnt treat like it like an addiction and take him to therapy or something? You would abandon your husband for onlyfans? Why do you believe so?

So you wouldnt treat like it like an addiction and take him to therapy or something? You would abandon your husband for onlyfans? Why do you believe so?
Yes, I 100% would. Why would you expect a woman to make excuses for a man who watches filthy things?!

Do you know how such corn impacts intimacy, the way they view women and even a woman's mental health knowing that her corrupt husband would rather view stuff like that than actually have a normal marriage and treat her well?

TekNiKo, you're entitled if you think women need to accept everything. Normal men wouldn't put up with half the nonsense many women are expected to put up with.

corn watching isn't made illegal.
ppl will still find a way to watch it.
It will reduce it but the real issue is educated men and women at a young age, getting them to want to block off p0rn from their lives, this way making p0rn illegal will assist them, but if its made illegal now ppl will just find loopholes around it, we need a change in societies morals and values.

Omgg the prophetic mentality i was listening to on monday was about people hooked on corn. Long story short it is a REAL addiction that is causing many young men to get erectile dysfunction. The sheikh quoted a researcher that said you should have a gap of 6-12 months of watching corn and masturbating, etc to reboot your body. You also need to get treatment which includes and therapy and a course that deals with corn addiction because you need to purify your gaze. There is something that is missing within yourself which is why you are using corn.

Anyways heres the link very insightful https://podcasts.apple.com/ca/podcast/prophetic-mentality/id1527714598?i=1000566547554

This is so ceeb why expose your husband’s private sexual habits? Idk why some people do this. Imagine trying to do something fun with your wife and she exposes you to everybody.

Are you okay?! Private sexual habits? Why are you normalising it? Nothing private about it.

Says a lot about your mentality that you're stuck on a women who is anonymous might I add talking about her experiences and we have no idea who her husband is. Yet, you're awfully quite about the husband's activities.

Ceeb is what her husband is doing, yet here you are gun-blazing towards a woman who is at her wits end. More women (anonymously) should speak up so that people can get an insight to how this filth is destroying Muslim households. If that makes you uncomfortable, then I have a lot of questions. Look within.

Yh, it takes that much to just get back to 50%, it takes maybe 2-3 years for your brain to fully heal, it is very damaging
Nah it should take 6-12 months like any other addictions, maybe a rare case if you are soo addicted then around 2 years

Nah it should take 6-12 months like any other addictions, maybe a rare case if you are soo addicted then around 2 years

3. The brain can recover – but it takes time!​

How the brain recovers from addiction is an exciting and emerging area of research. There is evidence that the brain does recover; the image below shows the healthy brain on the left, and the brain of a patient who misused methamphetamine in the center and the right. In the center, after one month of abstinence, the brain looks quite different than the healthy brain; however, after 14 months of abstinence, the dopamine transporter levels (DAT) in the reward region of the brain (an indicator of dopamine system function) return to nearly normal function (Volkow et al., 2001).

Many medical professionals suggest ninety days as a general estimate for dopamine recovery. However, the damage from drugs can last longer, requiring a year or longer for dopamine levels and brain cells to recover. Some drugs can permanently damage the receptors that re-absorb dopamine, preventing the brain from fully recovering.

Trending

Latest posts