“Murder on my mind” when a cis straight man walks by me

We only like the girls and the gays.
5695DF64-5F98-47ED-BA48-6E3FCB41322A.jpeg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Jaydaan u know what is the MOST interesting thing to me??

A super naturally masculine straight man. That un-adulterated bask of masculinity & libaaxniimo

Very rare nowadays.

And..

A black man or Woman who is so educated. so civilized, so advanced a brain, that i cannot trace even a hint of the madoowness on him or her. Even while observing them eating chicken.

they must assimilate to Whiteness so much that nothing but only their look of blackness is evidence of who they are. I have yet to meet a black man who is intellectually wonderous that, i take a seat and applause.

@Jaydaan u know what is the MOST interesting thing to me??

A super naturally masculine straight man. That un-adulterated bask of masculinity & libaaxniimo

Very rare nowadays.

And..

A black man or Woman who is so educated. so civilized, so advanced a brain, that i cannot trace even a hint of the madoowness on him or her. Even while observing them eating chicken.

they must assimilate to Whiteness so much that nothing but only their look of blackness is evidence of who they are. I have yet to meet a black man who is intellectually wonderous that, i take a seat and applause.
Thomas Sowell

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Thomas Sowell

I just Youtubed him. Never heard of him. Just from analyzing this Fox clip, and i chose this clip on purpose because i want to see how much ruckus he was. The Fox host Laura doesn't even pronounce his name properly, watch at the end of the video. Laura is really a comic tom boy who needs prayers. looooooooooooool

As to Mr. Sowell....i never sensed any brilliancy. He seems a decent chap, your typical Elementary/Primary teacher. He looks tired. He is not particularly an uncle Tom, but he is honestly invested in Free market, capitalism, & republican policy which is in line with his Economy education back ground. So really i do no fault this man in any way. He didn't come off offensive to black people or his own sense of dignity or kissing the republican network futo. He is also NOT particularly brilliant in speech or mental capacity. He is every inch a black man.

Last edited:
I just Youtubed him. Never heard of him. Just from analyzing this Fox clip, and i chose this clip on purpose because i want to see how much ruckus he was. The Fox host Laura doesn't even pronounce his name properly, watch at the end of the video. Laura is really a comic tom boy who needs prayers. looooooooooooool

As to Mr. Sowell....i never sensed any brilliancy. He seems a decent chap, your typical Elementary/Primary teacher. He looks tired. He is not particularly an uncle Tom, but he is honestly invested in Free market, capitalism, & republican policy which is in line with his Economy education back ground. So really i do no fault this man in any way. He didn't come off offensive to black people or his own sense of dignity or kissing the republican network futo. He is also NOT particularly brilliant in speech or mental capacity. He is every inch a black man.
He is actually a very intelligent man who is hugely respected. He has written several books who are hugely respected

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He is actually a very intelligent man who is hugely respected. He has written several books who are hugely respected

I have no doubt he is intelligent. And i am sure his books are great. But there is no brilliancy of a transcendent mind. Kudos to him to to be unique in using his brain and not blindly supporting something just because his race support it. But He is not intellectually wondrous to my liking. I am looking for that brilliancy that is wack, transcends an earthly soul, or decency.

I have no doubt he is intelligent. And i am sure his books are great. But there is no brilliancy of a transcendent mind. Kudos to him to to be unique in using his brain and not blindly supporting something just because his race support it. But He is not intellectually wondrous to my liking. I am looking for that brilliancy that is wack, transcends an earthly soul, or decency.
You want a charismatic story teller who will woow people with his oral ability

Trending