“Murder on my mind” when a cis straight man walks by me

elaborate :damn:
So when one tries to hate all men, there are no exceptions. One must hate ALL of them, even the good ones. As you can imagine, this conflicts with the actual stance and beliefs some of us may have. The further you go down into that dark hole, the more you start to spiral into pick-me-ism, because then you start to think "I'm not a femceI, but all men are trash. Except for the simps :it0tdo8:". If you dare sympathize with the treatment of the males, than you are branded as pick-me by other misandrists. It can get so bad that you also start to descend into dominatrix categories once you go past the pity and guilt of misandry and disregard it all. Now the new mindset is "Get under my shoe, you piece of masculine trash piece of SHIT. Horta, where's my whip?" which is very dangerous.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
06A9506D-633F-4894-9241-A1B9374EF4E6.jpeg

Qali

Certified Pimp.
So when one tries to hate all men, there are no exceptions. One must hate ALL of them, even the good ones. As you can imagine, this conflicts with the actual stance and beliefs some of us may have. The further you go down into that dark hole, the more you start to spiral into pick-me-ism, because then you start to think "I'm not a femceI, but all men are trash. Except for the simps :it0tdo8:". If you dare sympathize with the treatment of the males, than you are branded as pick-me by other misandrists. It can get so bad that you also start to descend into dominatrix categories once you go past the pity and guilt of misandry and disregard it all. Now the new mindset is "Get under my shoe, you piece of masculine trash piece of SHIT. Horta, where's my whip?" which is very dangerous.
So can you get married to men? Or date :faysalwtf: