“IM GONNA BE A STRIPPER” says to her mom the chick who got married to broke dude

I've noticed an interesting trend on Somali based YouTube channels. Girls who have more views and subscribers randomly disappear after a while. Obviously, the money isn't enough but my theory is they use the platform to secure the bag by other means, dare I say finding a husband. I guess it's the halal version of finding a sugar daddy.

Bless her mom though, she sounds like a good woman

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I've noticed an interesting trend on Somali based YouTube channels. Girls who have more views and subscribers randomly disappear after a while. Obviously, the money isn't enough but my theory is they use the platform to secure the bag by other means, dare I say finding a husband. I guess it's the halal version of finding a sugar daddy.

281.jpg

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Don’t worry about my mom, I fill her in on everything. Go spend time with your kids, rkelly. Summer’s almost over.

I’d rather spend time with you. Instead you keep degrading me and refusing to communicate with my in your DM

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Isaaqs are very liberal tribe I heard they buy condoms for their daughters :pachah1::trumpsmirk:

She’s a Dblock :camby:

(How you been son. Why don’t you leave that irrelevant Canada that just keeps legalizing everything from drugs to qoomuluudhnimo to incest)

This girl just need a good man to guide her. She is kind but lost and a bit of a follower. I may make a move guys. I will report back once the mission is accomplished

Imagine raising a daughter all these years for her to become a total nutjob.

This is why fathers are needed.

This girl is determined to make it as social media influencer. I have not seen this determination by any xalimo yet. We will hear mire from her

At this point this chick is all about making money out of YouTube viewers by doing anything she thinks will bring her viewers.

Naa go get a real job you piece of qasaaro. This is the shit that happens when you are raised by a single mother and you live in 3rd world UK

You need to sort your life out!!
Workout song for you menace

Somalis don't have the patience. I have a friend who started YouTube and gained some traction but the cash flow wasn't coming in as quick as she thought. They want to be rich overnight, when they have to build a following first.

Side note: This Hanna girl's mom sounds like she been through it all with her. After telling her mom 50x that it was a joke, she still wasn't convinced.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Somalis don't have the patience. I have a friend who started YouTube and gained some traction but the cash flow wasn't coming in as quick as she thought. They want to be rich overnight, when they have to build a following first.

Side note: This Hanna girl's mom sounds like she been through it all with her. After telling her mom 50x that it was a joke, she still wasn't convinced.

You know you’re hella smart. You’re the only one that had the same line of thinking. From the mom’s voice is a voice of “yaanan iska sii fogeyn..let me not drive her further away from me, she’s already called the cops on me and almost disappeared on me last time. Let me just do the appeasement and sweet talking”

Surely another hooyo with a decent girl would’ve been “maxaad tiri! Yaah! Dh*laan rabaa in aan noqdo..hold this false teeth for me Xuseenoow”

This girl just need a good man to guide her. She is kind but lost and a bit of a follower. I may make a move guys. I will report back once the mission is accomplished
Yes but that will only work in a lawless country or in a Jungle.

To set these types of female's straight you need to be a heartless guy who is willing to beat the demons out of her while making her believe your crazy enough to gruesomely murder her.

You cannot appeal to there good conscious because it's none existent nor do they have the intelligence or foresight to reform themselves, they are wild animals that need to be tamed physically.