“IM GONNA BE A STRIPPER” says to her mom the chick who got married to broke dude

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
At this point this chick is all about making money out of YouTube viewers by doing anything she thinks will bring her viewers.

Naa go get a real job you piece of qasaaro. This is the shit that happens when you are raised by a single mother and you live in 3rd world UK

Azania

I have no mouth & I must scream
At this point this chick is all about making money out of YouTube viewers by doing anything she thinks will bring her viewers.

Naa go get a real job you piece of qasaaro. This is the shit that happens when you are raised by a single mother and you live in 3rd world UK

I honestly want to see what she will come up with next. Its very hard to beat that video, but I want her to proof me wrong

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The mother spoke to her so civilly and nice. Can u imagine telling a somali hooyo like that in africa today? She will be chasing u without gaambo, slapping u left and right! Disowning u. The mother obviously is very young and modern sounding. So sweet

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I honestly want to see what she will come up with next. Its very hard to beat that video, but I want her to proof me wrong

This product of council house living, ceydh mooching and government benefits raised lunatic has no boundaries.

She literally thinks that she figured things out when it comes to making money and it’s by uploading the most degrading things about her life. She character assassinated a poor employee Faarax who she admitted to forcing to marry him at a moment of preggo scare. Then she goes on to stampede on his character on YT as if she wasn’t also an unemployed/ underemployed product of a broken home. Give me a break lady.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This product of council house living, ceydh mooching and government benefits raised lunatic has no boundaries.

She literally thinks that she figured things out when it comes to making money and it’s by uploading the most degrading things about her life. She character assassinated a poor employee Faarax who she admitted to forcing to marry him at a moment of preggo scare. Then she goes on to stampede on his character on YT as if she wasn’t also an unemployed/ underemployed product of a broken home. Give me a break lady.

Rkelly can you please stop stalking this woman. Shukran. :)

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I’m sorry but this isn’t funny at all. Where’s the respect for Somali mothers? There’s a fine line between having jokes with your mom but still knowing not to cross that line. How can you tell your mom that you will become a stripper? Maybe this girl is a lost cause and her mom already knows about.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I’m sorry but this isn’t funny at all. Where’s the respect for Somali mothers? There’s a fine line between having jokes with your mom but still knowing not to cross that line. How can you tell your mom that you will become a stripper? Maybe this girl is a lost cause and her mom already knows about.

@Reiko what if i want to be a stripper? :(

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
If @Reiko can change, there's hope for all :it0tdo8:
Reiko was always good, just because you attend the mosque in Friday’s doesn’t mean you’re a good person. You’re still a Moryaan who wants to loot and kill folks. If I saw you in an alley I would call the police on you.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

I’m a good reader of people’s train of thought. You can call me a budding Somali suugo psychologist but notice how the mother is speaking to her in a calm manner. That proves to me a strategy the mom is using to appeal to her already gone daughter by using naxariis. In normal cases a hooyo would go berserk but in this case it’s a mother who figured out that nothing coming from her daughter is shock and she’s reached the most extreme with her daughter. Now it is about sabsabid. The way one does with a little child when a child is having a tantrum. Mother knows she has no leverage on her anymore and is using her last and only card which is to reason with her in a polite way. She’s lost at what to do. At one point she said to her “hooyo doing YouTube is fine with me but this is unacceptable “. It means that even her daughter being on YT is too much for her but allows it just so she can stop her from going off the edge. On other words it’s a mother who’s holding a finger in her heart hoping her daughter changes and gains sanity. (In Somali “hooyadathan fartey wadnaha ku heysaa).

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I’m a good reader of people’s train of thought. You can call me a budding Somali suugo psychologist but notice how the mother is speaking to her in a calm manner. That proves to me a strategy the mom is using to appeal to her already gone daughter by using naxariis. In normal cases a hooyo would go berserk but in this case it’s a mother who figured out that nothing coming from her daughter is shock and she’s reached the most extreme with her daughter. Now it is about sabsabid. The way one does with a little child when a child is having a tantrum. Mother knows she has no leverage on her anymore and is using her last and only card which is to reason with her in a polite way. She’s lost at what to do. At one point she said to her “hooyo doing YouTube is fine with me but this is unacceptable “. It means that even her daughter being on YT is too much for her but allows it just so she can stop her from going off the edge. On other words it’s a mother who’s holding a finger in her heart hoping her daughter changes and gains sanity. (In Somali “hooyadathan fartey wadnaha ku heysaa).

Really? Your suugo psychology scuks. My suugo psychology surmised that the mother judging from the calm wise voice is hotter than her dumb daughter. There is a self possession strength i found in her is fantastic. Mashalaah

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Reiko was always good, just because you attend the mosque in Friday’s doesn’t mean you’re a good person. You’re still a Moryaan who wants to loot and kill folks. If I saw you in an alley I would call the police on you.

I will be going Jummah tomorrow to pray for you.

Anyone remember when @R.Kelly made a video pretending to be her husband talking and filming the ground. The ninja forgot we heard hia voice so many timeawe can pick it up from a lineup

Wild xalimo lol

VixR

Veritas
The bet the truth is, a shit ton of Somali girls watching this are envious of the relationship she has with her mother where such a conversation is even possible. My Somali friend when she lived here used to coopt my mom constantly for advice and open conversation and insight, her own mother didn’t so much as buy her a training bra. There’s was a weird disjointedness in their relationship, but then again I also have White friends who feel more comfortable talking to my mom over their’s so I guess it’s just luck.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The bet the truth is, a shit ton of Somali girls watching this are envious of the relationship she has with her mother where such a conversation is even possible. My Somali friend when she lived here used to coopt my mom constantly for advice and open conversation and insight, her own mother didn’t so much as buy her a training bra. There’s was a weird disjointedness in their relationship, but then again I also have White friends who feel more comfortable talking to my mom over their’s so I guess it’s just luck.

So your mom is open to you being a Kuffar. Unbelievable!

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts