“I am Kenyan”

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
See alot of tears here but no matter what the kenyans are staying until Ethiopians go
:dance:

So this thread was started by him why are you complaining about qabyalad now:draketf:

You are a reer hassan from negele oromia abdi iley used to have to go all the way to negele to kill Oromos and punish them for always displacing thousands of you when they wanted.

The marexan community always have been the single greatest obstacle to peace you literally destroyed the country and made the north secede and you want to tell me about security risk when you are importing even more troops have xishood :kanyehmm:

Marehan doesn't owe you anything but hot lead. You were also complicit in my crimes. You can't act innocent. You was MOD. Abdi iley was forced to do that. We karbaashed Liyuu Boolis. You think there's free lunch in this world?

:mjlol:

I'm not from Negeyle. I'm native to Jubboyinka. I brought MX to Gedo. A section of MX live in Libaan. I'm Reer Gedo.

:yousmart:

Marehan doesn't owe you anything but hot lead. You were also complicit in my crimes. You can't act innocent. You was MOD. Abdi iley was forced to do that. We karbaashed Liyuu Boolis. You think there's free lunch in this world?

I'm not from Negeyle. I'm native to Jubboyinka. I brought MX to Gedo. A section of MX live in Libaan. I'm Reer Gedo.

So when did reer Xassan fight Liyu Polis?
I will not be shocked you folks being ungrateful to Iley who protected your kins in Nagelye and build districts for reer Xassan after all it's your culture.

You left aabo siyad being guarded by Dhulbahantes in Villa Somalia and went straight to Utaange.
Even OdheygI Barre Hiraale you ditched him instead of giving him his long deserved pension for curving a niche for your kins.

We have heard these talks from Ogaden elders where they are still begging love from low IQ violent savages who want our extermination. They are destructive animals who cant even get along based on sub sub sub clans and have destroyed their nation. Non Ogadens only issue with Ogaden is our existence, they have hated us since before the Brtish and its not stopping. What we need now is action, kick out all nonKuumade from Ogadenia, Jubbaland, and Garisa and close our borders and stop trading with them. We too have wealthy Ogaden who can help us build bigger and better ports not only in kismayo but a new one in Raaskamboni. Ogaden can live and prosper without other Somalis. We have the right to live in our lands without the nonkuumade who were brought their by their kufar lackeys to change our demographics. They have literally contributed nothing of benefit to our existence and have been one of the main causes as to why things have gotten even worse for Ogaden.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Just like they were expelled from Xamar, Beletweyne and Hargaysa, they will be expelled from Kismaayo and Jigjiga, send them to Saxalaad or Oromia region, that is what this Ogaden paramilitary confederacy were created for, to fight against the Oromians. :kanyeshrug:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP

As far as I am concerned @Khalid ali as a Jidwaq Absame from JigJiga is a rightful heir to Kismayo and Afmadow. Maybe you guys just have a different dhaqan in that but I doubt it :cosbyhmm:

Just like they were expelled from Xamar, Beletweyne and Hargaysa, they will be expelled from Kismaayo and Jigjiga, send them to Saxalaad or Oromia region, that is what this Ogaden paramilitary confederacy were created for, to fight against the Oromians. :kanyeshrug:
Siad Barre was Ogaden is that why you guys call him aabo :ohhh:

also only one of us lives in Oromia so I am having trouble with understanding that :icon neutral:

Abaq

VIP
The old man is right. While Ogaadeen were fighting for soomaalinimo, other Somalis were busy taking their land. From Ii.door taking Reer Isaaq land in Jarar, Majeerteen taking Gumucadle Makaahiil land in Doollo, Mareexaan taking Cawlyahan land in Gedo, and yaryars squatting in Makaahiil lands in Badhaadhe since the civil war and trying to claim them today, plus many others. All this while Ogaadeen was busy fighting Kenya or Ethiopia. But no more, we made peace with both Kenya and Ethiopia and we will secure our lands. The hypocrisy of other Somalis towards Ogadens is remarkable. Let all those who took Ogaadeen land unjustly be on notice. We are not regional, we are international straddling 3 countries.

Trending

Latest posts