“I am Kenyan”

Zayn

Visionary from Garbaharey
Somalia should have invaded Kenya for that if the fake somalinimo bullshit peddled by Somalis is true.
Regardless of whether Somalinimo is not true or not , you have to keep in mind that it is Kenya that massacred them. You are angry with the wrong guys here

Regardless of whether Somalinimo is not true or not , you have to keep in mind that it is Kenya that massacred them. You are angry with the wrong guys here
Kenya is an enemy. I expect them to do that and worse. What does me being angry achieve?
Somalis only have other Somalis. No one else and if they are going to laugh at each other and not defend one another one when needed, it is hard to be angry at the enemy.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Change the damn constitution!! They are a national security risk.

:damn: :damn: :damn:

They are illegal aliens brought in by Kacaanka, they also sitting on federal seats that belong to Sade - Facaye & Marehan, and squatting on Marehan land.

deport the Kenyans, this oday is also dissing Majerten, we should follow the footsteps of Puntland.

I will send this report to Farmaajo:damn::damn:

Zayn

Kenya is an enemy. I expect them to do that and worse. What does me being angry achieve?
Somalis only have other Somalis. No one else and if they are going to laugh at each other and not defend one another one when needed, it is hard to be angry at the enemy.
I know how that feels but being subservient to the enemy because Somalis didn't help? That is stupid btw Siad Barre ordered the Kenyans at that time to stop Garissa Lagub

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
They are illegal aliens brought in by Kacaanka, they also sitting on federal seats that belong to Sade - Facaye & Marehan, and squatting on Marehan land.

deport the Kenyans, this oday is also dissing Majerten, we should follow the footsteps of Puntland.

I will send this report to Farmaajo:damn::damn:

I know how that feels but being subservient to the enemy because Somalis didn't help? That is stupid btw Siad Barre ordered the Kenyans at that time to stop Garissa Lagub
He did no such thing. He had so much power and did nothing but a lip service.

these people are the ones who are victims of a government who hates them. It is stupid blaming them.

Zayn

He did no such thing. He had so much power and did nothing but a lip service.

these people are the ones who are victims of a government who hates them. It is stupid blaming them.
His lip service saved them, how 'bout that?

Trending

Latest posts